Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: offline myetherwallet loading tokens doesn't work  (Read 22 times)
protecj (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

These are probably noob questions but i can't figure it out. I have a offline myetherwallet but when i want to send other erc20 tokens to this wallet and press "load the token" then it keeps loading. Does someone know how i can fix that or can i just send erc20 tokens to eth address?

Thanks in advance!  
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

The only advice I can give you is to read the Help section of MEW, especially the one titled offline. You are probably overlooking something.
If the problem continues to exist, erase the old MEW you are running and download it again from GitHub. Be careful not to erase the keystore file, if you have saved them in the same directory with the wallet.
Run everything again and I wish you, good luck, I hope this time everything works normally.
protecj (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Thanks for the reply. I think i've to uninstall again. But good tip about the keyfile. Been a tough install already haha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: