Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell a Titan Bitcoin  (Read 121 times)
vandyland (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

Im a huge fan of this forum and have learned a great deal about bitcoins over the last month by reading the posts.  Thanks to all the contributors!

I found this forum since I have a Titan bitcoin in 2013 from titanbtc.com but couldnt get any help from the website when trying to redeem my coin and place on a bitcoin exchange for sale.  I note that some of the posts about Titans refer users to other message boards but cant find a complete and total answer to my questions. 

I have the physical coin and would like to sell.  It is my understanding there is a bitcoin attached to the coin.  The QR code on the back has a 8 alphanumeric code to verify the value.  I think there is a 30 character code underneath but fear to not damage the coins inherent uniqueness. 

Accordingly, my questions in no particular order:

1. Is there a way to sell the coin safely (for buyer and seller, I could be a scammer) via a forum or bitcoin wallet? 
2. Is there a way to separate bitcoin from physical coin and sell on an exchange?  If so, how do I do that? 
3. What/where is best bitcoin wallet to use? 
4. How do I add bitcoin address to my wallet address? 

Thanks in advance for any help.  I readily admit, I know very little about bitcoin.  This was a gift for my father a couple years ago and he has asked me to sell the coin for him.  I am willing to pay someone to assist me in the above. 

Thanks,
Vandyland
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

Im a huge fan of this forum and have learned a great deal about bitcoins over the last month by reading the posts.  Thanks to all the contributors!

I found this forum since I have a Titan bitcoin in 2013 from titanbtc.com but couldnt get any help from the website when trying to redeem my coin and place on a bitcoin exchange for sale.  I note that some of the posts about Titans refer users to other message boards but cant find a complete and total answer to my questions. 

I have the physical coin and would like to sell.  It is my understanding there is a bitcoin attached to the coin.  The QR code on the back has a 8 alphanumeric code to verify the value.  I think there is a 30 character code underneath but fear to not damage the coins inherent uniqueness. 

Accordingly, my questions in no particular order:

1. Is there a way to sell the coin safely (for buyer and seller, I could be a scammer) via a forum or bitcoin wallet? 
2. Is there a way to separate bitcoin from physical coin and sell on an exchange?  If so, how do I do that? 
3. What/where is best bitcoin wallet to use? 
4. How do I add bitcoin address to my wallet address? 

Thanks in advance for any help.  I readily admit, I know very little about bitcoin.  This was a gift for my father a couple years ago and he has asked me to sell the coin for him.  I am willing to pay someone to assist me in the above. 

Thanks,
Vandyland
You can redeem your coin by pelling off your collectible and following the instructions here:
https://www.titanbtc.com/redeem/

Or you can sell the entire coin ( which will get you more money because the coin is made of gold)
Check this section of bitcointalk where coins and collectible are bought/sold
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
By the way you have a nice smexy coin I'm almost jealous Smiley
Good luck!

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌