Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for freelancer to do some script work  (Read 103 times)
ssateneth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

Well I guess I'm looking for a freelancer to write up some script or program. I'm not a very smart person when it comes to coding, and often lazy, so I'm looking to pay someone to do some work for me.

I need some script or program that will, in effect, go through combinations of settings for a mining program, such as sgminer, to find the fastest setting, which includes settings such as raw intensity, worksize, threads, or possibly other user-specific options.

I have no idea how much work this entails, though another user in world of warcraft addons development made a simple talents combination html page that made it easier for me to simulate different talent combinations in under an hour as seen here https://apps.sharparam.com/combinations.html so something like this should not be as hard either?

I know sgminer has an "api-listen" and "api-allow" argument which leads me to think you can get things like hashrate through this API or set other things like raw intensity without restarting the client, though other things like gpu threads and worksize do need a restart.

If you need more details, let me know. Unfortunately I don't have much in the ways of crypto (garlicoin? lol). Got plenty of paypal though and a fair chunk of trades/trust here on the forums as well as bitcoin-otc. I have no idea what something like this would cost either, so offers will need to be made.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: