Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:55:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GET FREE BITCOIN, Up to 100,000 satoshi free!  (Read 6720 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 04:19:50 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2013, 02:10:22 AM by monbux

Just a bitcoin faucet I made

http://bitcoinfaucet.webs.com

It is using free hosting and domain, oh, no funding :/
I feel it is necessary to give everyone (newcomers especially) a jumpstart in bitcoin, this faucet won't give you a load, but It'll give you more than most other faucets.  If ANYONE has a bit of bitcoin to donate, it would be greatly appreciated.

Donate to: http://bitcoinfaucet.webs.com/donate

Anyways, come to the faucet, I might add some games and jackpots or something, will all be free. Enjoy!

Go to the faucet to read more it will be copied and pasted here:

Basically once you enter your address, your submission will have an entry number.  Numbers will be randomized and 10% of the numbers will be drawn, that 10% receives the current pot.  Some address may receive up to 100,000 satoshi!  Some may receive none. A number will be generated to be the current pot.  Can range from 0.001 to 0.01 as the current giveaway pot.  You are allowed to enter as many times as you want, with different addresses.  Entering with the same addresses won't do anything except get your less rewards Wink  Depending on the randomizer it also will tell when you get paid.  Could be 12 hours, or 3 days.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:40:49 PM

I've stuck my address in. Thanks
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 04:42:09 PM

I've stuck my address in. Thanks

Cheers mate. No donators yet, but hopefully we'll get some soon.  99 more to go lol!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:53:31 PM

I feel it is necessary to give everyone (newcomers especially) a jumpstart in bitcoin, this faucet won't give you a load, but It'll give you more than most other faucets.  You will be paid once we reach 100 submissions (blockchain currently down, waiting for that)  If ANYONE has a bit of bitcoin to donate, it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyways, come to the faucet, I might add some games and jackpots or something, will all be free. Enjoy!

Hey, if you add some type of timer (ie. you can collect every hour/day/etc.) I'll add it to the rotator.

Guessing it might need a bit more traffic before that happens but let me know if you end up converting!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 04:55:55 PM

I feel it is necessary to give everyone (newcomers especially) a jumpstart in bitcoin, this faucet won't give you a load, but It'll give you more than most other faucets.  You will be paid once we reach 100 submissions (blockchain currently down, waiting for that)  If ANYONE has a bit of bitcoin to donate, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, if you add some type of timer (ie. you can collect every hour/day/etc.) I'll add it to the rotator.

Guessing it might need a bit more traffic before that happens but let me know if you end up converting!

Exactly.  This is more of a beta, once it stabilizes, I'll make it more like a faucet, with timers and all that.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:15:30 PM

Exactly.  This is more of a beta, once it stabilizes, I'll make it more like a faucet, with timers and all that.

Sounds perfect! I'll keep up with this thread, Smiley.

Are all payments sent out manually right now by the way? Like when all 100 have submitted are you having to go through and pay each one?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 05:20:52 PM

I feel it is necessary to give everyone (newcomers especially) a jumpstart in bitcoin, this faucet won't give you a load, but It'll give you more than most other faucets.  You will be paid once we reach 100 submissions (blockchain currently down, waiting for that)  If ANYONE has a bit of bitcoin to donate, it would be greatly appreciated.

Exactly.  This is more of a beta, once it stabilizes, I'll make it more like a faucet, with timers and all that.

Are all payments sent out manually right now by the way? Like when all 100 have submitted are you having to go through and pay each one?

At the mo' Not exactly the best coder.  I actually have no idea how to like, integrate API with bitcoin.  If anyone would be willing to help?
And I would appreciate it if you could put my faucet up now...  Unless I'm missing some sort of requirement?
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 05:23:06 PM

At the mo' Not exactly the best coder.  I actually have no idea how to like, integrate API with bitcoin.  If anyone would be willing to help?
And I would appreciate it if you could put my faucet up now...  Unless I'm missing some sort of requirement?
I could provide you with an automated payment script.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 05:23:48 PM

At the mo' Not exactly the best coder.  I actually have no idea how to like, integrate API with bitcoin.  If anyone would be willing to help?

That would be great, could you guide me via PM?
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 05:25:28 PM

Sure. But you migh have to change a few things.

EDIT: Send you a PM!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 05:25:57 PM

Sure. But you migh have to change a few things.

No problem, PMed
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 06:50:56 PM

If I change to manual daily payout, would that be better?  Huh
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:32:23 AM

Just an update:  Soon we will be adding:

Free Lottery
Better faucet
Games

We need some donators...  If anyone can, please donate to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn

Or go to our faucet website and donate.

Cheers!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:39:26 AM

The issue is without a time-based setup, I can't keep up with how long it'll be before it's time again. The same issue goes to the only Devcoin faucet there is (it's based on 30 submissions, which could be as few as 5 minutes or as long as a few days).

The only way I'd be able to add it now is if you have a certain time frame in which if submissions are x time apart you'd accept multiples. The feathercoop (Feathercoin) faucet that's in the rotator is like that. It goes on for a week, but the owner will allow a submission every 24 hours and multiplies each person's payout by how many submissions they made. In that case, I set it up to run every 24 hours.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:56:50 AM

The issue is without a time-based setup, I can't keep up with how long it'll be before it's time again. The same issue goes to the only Devcoin faucet there is (it's based on 30 submissions, which could be as few as 5 minutes or as long as a few days).

The only way I'd be able to add it now is if you have a certain time frame in which if submissions are x time apart you'd accept multiples. The feathercoop (Feathercoin) faucet that's in the rotator is like that. It goes on for a week, but the owner will allow a submission every 24 hours and multiplies each person's payout by how many submissions they made. In that case, I set it up to run every 24 hours.

Ok. probably will change later on, will tell you then. Smiley
SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:04:22 AM

Thanks for doing this.. great for the community.  Cheesy

Hope you get some donations, though I wouldn't expect any from this subforum !
vnhyp0

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:08:31 AM

Cool, thanks for the contribution monbux!

QQ: 2228207157
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:02:12 AM

Hey monbux, just stopping by to learn you what a real fail is.

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:35:05 AM

Just to show you that I'm simply here to inform, I tried to make the first donation to your site. I don't know how much luck you're going to have if to make a donation someone has to create an account/wallet with whatever platform you're using. Is bitaddress.org too complicated or something?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 03:50:31 AM

Just to show you that I'm simply here to inform, I tried to make the first donation to your site. I don't know how much luck you're going to have if to make a donation someone has to create an account/wallet with whatever platform you're using. Is bitaddress.org too complicated or something?

Takes a bit to show up mate Smiley Once it confirms.  Also, will be manually put up and I'll give ya first top, since you were to first donate Smiley

Other donators, please remember to put your name in transaction message!

Cheers mate. almost 50% done to first payout!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: