Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verdot Currency  (Read 217 times)
jm1121 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:18:51 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm starting a thread here and moving off of the announcement board.  Verdot Currency will be launched at the beginning of March 2018.  There is an airdrop currently being held on twitter.  Bounties will be available - will post soon.  The overall goal of Verdot is to integrate the blockchain with commercial applications.  Whether it be suppliers placing purchase orders, consumers purchasing products or local vineyards keeping track of inventory and sales.  With each transaction there will be a TX hash on the ledger.  The ledger can be pulled using any applicable software (Oracle, MS, SAP).  The front end will involve a UI via QR code for assignment.  The back end is the blockchain itself and will be used for analysis, reporting and verifying the record of the above transactions.  I believe the more this technology (all cryptography) becomes utilized through everyday business and consumer use - it will eventually become industry standard.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:21:41 AM

How is this project different to ChainLink and the many other commercial/blockchain bridging projects out there?

jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

If we look at "household names" of some of the more popular cryptos in the market right now, many of them do share similarities - yet many also have their own niche.  All of them are fairly new.  I think there is application for all digital currency - in all areas.  I don't believe that anyone would want a monopoly when there is such vast development and market share.  Straight to your point - I think it's the application of a coin/token that will determine it's success - not it's price, quantity or anything else.  All cars have four wheels...but not every one of them will take you from A to B the most efficient.  It can be more beneficial to focus on one area and distinct use vs broad and general.  Thank you!
jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

Thank you for your wishes.  Only time will determine the success (or failure) of any project. 
jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Considering a formal ICO on coinschedule.com - will let the community decide.
jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:18:35 AM

Bounties stand at the following until filled:

Website development = 500,000 VRD
Logo and Graphics = 150,000 VRD
Reddit     = 100,000 VRD
Discord   = 100,000 VRD
Telegram = 100,000 VRD

New bounties will be announced in the future!
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

A great idea if it will be implemented in real spheres, and not as most simply go to the stock exchanges and this ends their existence ...
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

hi dev! any deadline for the bounty? interested in logo/gfx part.
jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:58:22 AM

Deadline is until filled - at most will be the last week of February as the token distribution is 03/01/2018.   I'd like everything in order ahead of time.  We're all putting a lot of time into the project and welcome new help!
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

People talking now about verdot currency in a tweeter and telegram and verdot starting their airdrop free. may be the there is a potential for verdot currency and I hope for the success of the ICO.

Good luck verdot currency.

Paulovismfr

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

Waiting for new project information.
Sylanda

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I am Sylanda

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

Isn't  this a bit funny, a newbie is moderating a thread for a new token, people won't be able to give it the trust it needs for survival in the crypto atmosphere. U need to restrategize... good luck still

jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

The token will be listed on coinschedule for an official ICO.  There a lot of newcomers in the crypto world - more and more joining every minute.  Thank you for the good wishes!
jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

Have published to the main net and contacted three exchanges.
jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Which link are you requesting?
bbmylove00

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

A great idea if it will be implemented in real spheres, and not as most simply go to the stock exchanges and this ends their existence ...
I will wait for more news.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm starting a thread here and moving off of the announcement board.  Verdot Currency will be launched at the beginning of March 2018.  There is an airdrop currently being held on twitter.  Bounties will be available - will post soon.  The overall goal of Verdot is to integrate the blockchain with commercial applications.  Whether it be suppliers placing purchase orders, consumers purchasing products or local vineyards keeping track of inventory and sales.  With each transaction there will be a TX hash on the ledger.  The ledger can be pulled using any applicable software (Oracle, MS, SAP).  The front end will involve a UI via QR code for assignment.  The back end is the blockchain itself and will be used for analysis, reporting and verifying the record of the above transactions.  I believe the more this technology (all cryptography) becomes utilized through everyday business and consumer use - it will eventually become industry standard.

As a rule new projects always grow at least in the first period after their start. That's why it makes sense to look more closely at Verdot. Maybe this is your way to become a rich. Maybe I will put some money in it.
jm1121 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

Thank you for interest in this - a lot of time so far - and a lot more time is being poured into the project.  Nothing will happen overnight but I plan continued development, application and marketing for years.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: