Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coincheck Hack steal XEM  (Read 96 times)
JaxT88 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

the hackers can not pay out the stolen xem  Grin
Easy_Guide

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

Somebody know what is close future of this coin? I lost one time my money on BCC do not want lost again
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

I have been trying to understand why most of hackers have sifted they scamming activities to cryptocurrencies. I was thinking that xem is one of the safest cryptocurrencies and their wallets and network is safe but I am surprised about this news.  Why didn't all this network be secure from this hacking activities.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

I heard that hackers who broke into this exchange wanted to use their stolen funds, and they could recognize them and then I asked the question, do not they understand what they are doing? They have marked their coins.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

I have been trying to understand why most of hackers have sifted they scamming activities to cryptocurrencies. I was thinking that xem is one of the safest cryptocurrencies and their wallets and network is safe but I am surprised about this news.  Why didn't all this network be secure from this hacking activities.

don't blame the altcoin involved, blame the exchange.

This is all about the exchange lack of security. I heard that they didn't keep coins in cold wallets...and that's
what happens when you are so naive in respect of such an important practice.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Good that they can't spend any of their coins. Bad because it reeks of centralization.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: