Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloody Markets  (Read 1461 times)
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

I think this time around we have Bitfinex to thank for this dump, I said to people if tTether is found wanting it is going to bring the market down,  just hope their book is in order, if not more dips to come
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

If you are looking for long term investment better buy now because if bitcoin suddenly recover, it will not go back to the price where it left. You can even check the history in chart for its past behaviour.
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

I do not think this is a good time to buy, because the price of bitcoin is still declining. If bitcoin drops to a level I can afford, I will buy it. I am waiting for the lowest price in history, I know bitcoin prices will still rise, but not now. Smiley
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

I losing 65% from start  Angry
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

Always buy when there is a lot of blood on the streets. This is what we actually see.

But I really like the Bitcoin correction. Because altcoins have enough breathe to rise then.
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

Mostly when your a beginner to this Cryptoworld When its kinda bloody they are doing the panic selling which makes their profits fall and lose their investments.
For those who are experience or been quiet some time in the bitcoin world with enough research they celebrate in this bloody market cause its an opportunity to buy more coins in a cheaper value.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:46:52 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 04:32:33 PM by fritzbird

I think it would be best for you to hold on to your bitcoins for the time being and wait for it to
pump up. It is quite alarming as of the moment to see all red on bitcoins and with other altcoins
as well. Though it's a good and profitable opportunity to buy altcoins now, that is if your up for it.
Lets all be optimistically diligent, it will really pump up soon. Stretch your patience just a bit more,
the rewards will be fruitful. Have faith in cryptocurrencies.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:59:53 AM by granchio

Many similar situations happened in the cryptocurrency markets in the past . This kind of dumps are not surprising me anymore and I think this term might be a good chance to buy some coins.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

We don't exactly know if it is the right time to invest or not. In my situation, I invested last week thinking that it is good to invest because it is in the dumping time. But then again it dump again this week and i regret investing too early. Hope to retrieve what i lose.

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

Cryptocurrency prices have a really bad fall in these times, but I think owning some coins can be more easy in this term. Also I think this is just a term and in my opinion, many coins have really good potentials to reach good prices again.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

If you are looking for long term investment better buy now because if bitcoin suddenly recover, it will not go back to the price where it left. You can even check the history in chart for its past behaviour.
Actually there are some altcoin that is not bleeding even actually having a pumpprice like Ethereum which had pump to 0.126 btc. so this is not the end of cryptocurrency. because I see there are many people who panic and say this year is the end of cryptocurrency. same with bitcoin, for now bitcoin market is in downward trend. but that does not mean bitcoin will continue to down and die. Cmon this is just a natural occurrence of a fluctuation and price changes in bitcoin. and I think bitcoin will pump soon. do not miss this opportunity, buy now!
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

I think it's still not a good time to buy.
Why is that? Because almost all investors are still optimistic about cryptocurrency markets, and when will the bear market end? When everyone starts to feel desperate, the bear market is over.

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

Personally, I'll wait a bit under the market starts stabilizing and I'll look into solid/promising coins either below/around ICO prices, those mostly give you better return as you'll get it almost to the lower price ever. 
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

It's up to you, a lot of this opinion is a good time because the market falls, I myself am buying a few bitcoins at a price that I think is right, if you buy now some risk as the price will go down even further.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Of course, my friend.
While the market are bleeding, We can buy more coins at the same time and wait for the price recover, so we will get double profit with this or you can wait a little longer if you believe in the coins.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

I think it's still not a good time to buy.
Why is that? Because almost all investors are still optimistic about cryptocurrency markets, and when will the bear market end? When everyone starts to feel desperate, the bear market is over.

Yes, they all go on screaming "buy-buy-buy" but they're doing that cus they already bought and now they're afraid of loosing. So they're urging themselves that way.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

What I will do is to wait in advance until the price changes. if you continue to think I think it's better to hold the existing course until the price rises. because seen from the risk is rather risky. But if you are brave and sure do a massive purchase.
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

I think that's right now, but it's up to your own decision. The market is inherently volatile. The downside may go up. No one can predict it accurately. If you think the price is right for you, do not hesitate. You can. Buy and hold.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

I think personally that this is the best time to buy Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency because you might not see such opportunity in this year,2018. From the beginning of this year we have been experiencing such down trends and I believe we will see up trends later in future. So i will advice people should be patience and see what will happen in the second quarter of this year.

HOMT