Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloody Markets  (Read 1458 times)
Venue101

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

My goal during the bloody market is to accumulate more good crypto. While it is not moving I study TA or chart reading to determine when the best time is to buy. Not very good yet but I am learning everyday and soon I will be good at knowing when to buy and sell my crypto.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

this year we are facing bloody season of Crypto market, why? because we ended last year that we are bearing hopes that this year crypto market will recover as early as first quarter but nobody really knows what happened to crypto market in advance.
we ended last year having more than half of trillion crypto market cap and now more 50% of it is the actual crypto market cap so everyone pissed off by the bloody crypto market.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

Guys, why do you need this bitcoin?) Look around. A huge number of promising alternative coins. Now a very good price and a great time to buy. A lot of good, promising ICO. Soon everything will return to its place. We must be patient.

I don't hold Bitcoin because I rather invest and use Ethereum than Bitcoin.
almost all of my altcoins are ERC20 so I am just holding a single wallet for all of my crypto assets.
I never sell any single coin from my wallet because I am a Hodler and not a panic seller so I should keep my Crypto Assets always as my long-term investments because next year I want to start to sell my Crypto Assets and enjoy my profits.

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

Guys, why do you need this bitcoin?) Look around. A huge number of promising alternative coins. Now a very good price and a great time to buy. A lot of good, promising ICO. Soon everything will return to its place. We must be patient.
People don't necessarily need Bitcoin, they just want to make money on something. Bitcoin is an investment with less risk compared to Altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

this year we are facing bloody season of Crypto market, why? because we ended last year that we are bearing hopes that this year crypto market will recover as early as first quarter but nobody really knows what happened to crypto market in advance.
we ended last year having more than half of trillion crypto market cap and now more 50% of it is the actual crypto market cap so everyone pissed off by the bloody crypto market.

You're right, which we really don't know the possible outcome in the future. As we know from the start since we are part on the crypto currency community we try take a risk during in times of investment hoping the the value will increase to have a great amount of profit. In some point during downfall we felt so disappointed and some users are panic selling as what happen nowadays due to bloddy market. As what I did I just hold some of it and sell some of my shares and re buy during so cheap value.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

You're right, which we really don't know the possible outcome in the future. As we know from the start since we are part on the crypto currency community we try take a risk during in times of investment hoping the the value will increase to have a great amount of profit. In some point during downfall we felt so disappointed and some users are panic selling as what happen nowadays due to bloddy market. As what I did I just hold some of it and sell some of my shares and re buy during so cheap value.
All we can do is hold since because if we recall what had happened in the previous year  never  in the history of bitcoin that it never bounce back,  every situation is an opportunity for bitcoins, the scenario will be good for buying while it is in the lower  price index.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

My goal during the bloody market is to accumulate more good crypto. While it is not moving I study TA or chart reading to determine when the best time is to buy. Not very good yet but I am learning everyday and soon I will be good at knowing when to buy and sell my crypto.
Good job for yoi for continuously studying and learning about crypto technical analysis keep it up and you will become an expert in crypto trading. I also like to accumulate now but i have no more cash available my  portfolio is already -70%  from last year i have no choice but to keep holding and waiting for the market to bounce

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

Man, you are right. There are many very good altcoins to pay attention to. For instance, you can add to your Wallet Stellar, Cardano, EOS, IOTA, Qtum.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

Bitcoin must hit 3k, and it will. Probably in this weekend we go under 6k level, than back to 8-9k and again back to 5k... and so on until we reach 3k. Look for charts, its just a matter of time. With falling btc also every alts will drop. So if you want invest into shits, better choose new created promising alt, but is  still very risky.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

I'm not afraid of a lot of bitcoin,  I have witnessed several bounce, of course, the middle time span is a bit big, so the best way to hold bitcoin is to not have to move it now.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

for now all red altcoin and I think to go to the value or color of the green again will take very long time!
it may take another 3-6 months.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

trend still down for cryptocurrency,
now better watch for the market for a while.
because from Fibo looks like it gonna break $6.4k.
just hope more good news coming so BTC can bounce back to 8k then back again to 10k.

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

Now it even costs 6.6k dollars, so I guess as soon as the big growth will appear, you will be able to buy bitcoins and get a profit from it. Or, if will not appear, bitcoin will be dead (I do not think it is going to be happened).
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

its the best thing to buy coins now , why not catch this good chance pay few money buy more coins , i sure that your alts  will give you much more profits in future.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

Jjust wait a month or so, by then there should be a clear indication of what the trend is going to by and there will still be plenty of opportunities to catch the train again.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Nobody is a prophet and this is a really complicated situation that no one can predict. I'm reading every kind of predictions, bullish ones and bearish ones.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

Nobody is a prophet and this is a really complicated situation that no one can predict. I'm reading every kind of predictions, bullish ones and bearish ones.

Yes no one can say for sure but at least we're seeing some greens now.

Hoping for a bullish trend this month finally!
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Because prices never improve, so the market looks like fire. Almost all markets are red.
Now is the time to keep all coins until the price improves.
Or buy some more coins again as an investment.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1595
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

yes, this is the right time to buy BTC. looking at the market now is a normal thing. we know last year BTC prices had dropped before finally, the price soared

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

the market has been red since beginning of year til now.
i think it is occurred because the peak of cryptocurrency price on december 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: