Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloody Markets  (Read 1461 times)
vhoang142

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

Yes sure it is right time to buy coins at a cheap and wait for it to rise in value. Mostly market is normally dull in Jan - Feb. It will start picking up ending Feb - beginning March.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

I want to believe that now we see the beginning of the market recovery and closer to autumn we will see real growth. Very hopeful.

[/center]
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

this is very shocking for now, some even lose more than half their capital. but we just need to be patient before the price becomes as normal or even more expensive.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

Why do not you think this is a good time to buy, you just wait patiently for the green market to come back and sell.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

Normally human being cannot easily be satisfied, i myself also can testify when the green market last year happen im still hoping for a bigger one.  But now that ive experienced the red market,  i can say grab the opportunity while it knocks on your door, i would suggest that its better to buy some bitcoin while the price of is very low because it will earn a big profit for future.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

These decisions can only be determined by yourself, while I will only provide suggestions that may help you. Investing in the crypto has many chances whether it's to win or to lose, the red market is a good opportunity to buy more coins but we do not know if it will turn green or just keep red.
One thing I have done since the red market is that I wait some time to test whether there will be a change in the market or not, after which I decide to buy more coins when I see an opportunity for a green back market.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

For this year, it looks like the lower limit is in the $ 6000 range and I'm pretty sure that its upper limit will not yet return to its highest point.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

The market is no longer bloody as I write, It has turned green, almost all the coins are green now and I am expecting good news this month of July. More confident in crypto.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

I think it depends on how you interpret this situation mate. Bitcoin investment is not stable. The volatility of the price really matters in your investment. In the long process you can encounter a big fluctuation and you will be always ready for that. The movement of the price should be understand In order to be successful from this field. We should be ready our emotions so that we will not panic buying.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Presently the market is showing signs or ressurection after a very bloody dip, happened so fast but it is now rising slowly, it can swing any way but we are all hoping for the best.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

What is so Bloody about it. Last year bitcoin was trading at 1200$, its' trading at 6k now. That is 500% gain within an year. If you see long term, there is nothing bloody in this market.  People are just not patient enough, they think they will invest in crypto today and next day, they will be millionaire's.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Yes, it is best to buy bitcoin at a low price. As one strategy  says " buy low and sell high". It is an opportunity to invest at a low price. The crypto market trends it seems that it will rise in the end of the year. So invest now.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

Don't be worried about current market condition, this current situation will change, I think it is better time to buy more bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am expecting by end of this year bitcoin value will be above $20k. and before that there is chance to go bellow $6k also.
I think everyone hopes for the growth of bitcoin and the entire market by the end of the year, and even earlier. Perhaps our long expectations will justified.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Bloody market is something for big whales. They need to buy more coins for cheap and then sell their coins for the high price (last year - do you remember?). Same situation now.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

The financial institutions have been showing the strong interest to the market for the past few years and even making common projects, so it is not a big surprise they could manipulate the market.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

It seems that the fall of life has ended. The market begins to recover and with it all the altcoins begin to recover. It's time to buy.
I think that the next few months will be very promising for bitcoin and altcoins.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

Don't be worried about current market condition, this current situation will change, I think it is better time to buy more bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am expecting by end of this year bitcoin value will be above $20k. and before that there is chance to go bellow $6k also.
I think everyone hopes for the growth of bitcoin and the entire market by the end of the year, and even earlier. Perhaps our long expectations will justified.

Yes, literally i do believe in speculation by some expert who have speculated the bitcoin in 2018. This is because it reflect market now having done in red blood and now it came up to closer that bitcoin pump up to $200000 as  there has a lot of investors who have fully trust the capability bitcoin now a days.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Actions on the market now completely depend on the actions of manipulators, it seems to me that the decentralization of bitcoin has now become not so decentralized. When a lot of bitcoins belong to one group of people, this is centralization.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

buy, buy and buy. that's what I recommend to you in a bleeding market like today. collect altcoin and bitcoin belong to you as much and wait for your investment development at the end of 2018 the price will be pumped as high as possible, I am sure of it

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

back in January it wasn't a good time to buy crypto. I believe that now is better entry point to crypto market.
Well, comparing to January , now is better point to invest in BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: