Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:45:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies!  (Read 368 times)
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

In the end I think this ban will be completely irrelevant for the world of cryptocurrencies. On the other side, I thing that majority of publicity for ICO projects on facebook is probably done by ordinary posts of ordinary people, and there are also so many cryptocurrencies groups on facebook that to speak about a ban is quite ridiculous.
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

I read this news. I think that banning ads on facebook is not very good, but not bad. I do not have advertising, use adblock. Public messages and reports and messages about the crypto currency are not forbidden, so for me personally this news does not bear anything wrong. For bounty hunters, I also see no reason to worry. They do not use paid advertising.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

Facebook is banning all ads promoting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, including ICO.
Please see more details here Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies — including bitcoin and ICOs

How this will affect ICOs, Bounty programs and entire cryptocurrency market?

Yes Facebook is banning bitcoin and ICO advertisements. But they are not banning someone using Facebook to post ads promoting ICO so i think bounty programs that uses Facebook are here to stay. On the contrary, there are news that Mark Zuckerberg is planning to create his own cryptocurrency. Hmm what an irony.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

Facebook bans, but not all ads. My  account is still alive, but i dont post very much there connected with ico. I think Facebook was forced to implement measures because of huge number of scam projects that give ADS there, collect the funds and disappear with the money of investors.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

Bounty programs launching is bitcointalk, discord, telegram, youtube, twitter, slack ... and facebook.
Facebook just one channel

I agree with that!I f they banned bitcoin qnd we don't worry about that because we have many channels to support for this kind of cryptocurrency.It is the important that even if facebook banned us we should continue and fucos on this kind of business.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:28:56 AM

Yes that's true this is what I observed in the past few days when you are trying to message or post any of the airdrop links or referral links they are flagged as spam and abusive according to facebook. I think they are not accepting promotions from just ordinary facebook user. They want commission and in that case if you want to advertise in facebook you should pay them the fee in advertising.

steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:35:49 AM

Crypto ads is banned in fb to secure users. Amd prevent scam, hacking, theft, misleading and deception. But other say that this is done because MZ wants his own coin.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

Facebook is banning all ads promoting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, including ICO.
Please see more details here Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies — including bitcoin and ICOs

i believe they can still find a way to continue advertising their project. This is good because those scam ico can be easily prevented.
angjosh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

i believe they can still find a way to continue advertising their project. This is good because those scam ico can be easily prevented.
Some ads still finding their way to facebook, saw one today (snitch snitch). May be facebook should try to improve the accuracy of its ad-detection algorithms.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

My ads on the my page is still valid and i haven't any bans. So, maybe fake?
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Initial coin offerings are all about the hype, that makes it a source of easy money. once people are aware of the new coin they see a chance of investing, once that happens investment rises and people start gaining profits which is why initial coin offerings are popular without that a great purpose in the investment of ico is gone.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: