Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is going down this few weeks?  (Read 749 times)
zeronumber2 (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

I found this recently that bitcoin is going down rapidly,
what would be the cause of this going down of BTC and how it would affect the crypto world.
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

yeah right i see in bitcoin market down again and altcoin follow it i guess because there is news about bitcoin prohibition in some territory chances are all those who have bitcoin lot sell it so the price is decreasing
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:21:45 AM

what would be the cause of this going down of BTC and how it would affect the crypto world.
In fact, not only bitcoin was going down rapidly. All cryptos was goung to red. Andbwr know that the bitcoin when rising up was very fast so i think it is the same when goes to falling. But in the month of january and february i think it is only normal because this is the month of dropping price let's wait till the mid year and let's see what happen next
zeronumber2 (OP)

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

yeah right i see in bitcoin market down again and altcoin follow it i guess because there is news about bitcoin prohibition in some territory chances are all those who have bitcoin lot sell it so the price is decreasing
But it can really affect the investors who fund on buying bitcoin. I hope this will increase sooner. but for those who are crypto minded it is the time to buy bitcoin because of the price are getting lower.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

If you ask why bitcoin is going down in the last few weeks, you should probably ask why bitcoin increase its value by 20 times in the last year in the first place. Nothing is going up in the straight line (or parabolic line). If a coin doubles its value in the short amount of time, it will be probably down by 30% after that. That is just how markets behave in this world. No need to panic since the fundamental of BTC has never changed.  

Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:33:26 AM

1. It's normal correction phase.
2. Some big big dudes want to enter the cryptomarket. They have to play bearish so that their depo would be bigger.
3. It's a usual thing for middle and late winter season. Wait for cryptospring and buy alts on dips. Some of them will go to the moon. My bets are: NEO, Karbo, Litecoin. And BTC will probably hit 19k+
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

If you ask why bitcoin is going down in the last few weeks, you should probably ask why bitcoin increase its value by 20 times in the last year in the first place. Nothing is going up in the straight line (or parabolic line). If a coin doubles its value in the short amount of time, it will be probably down by 30% after that. That is just how markets behave in this world. No need to panic since the fundamental of BTC has never changed.  
Just endure and enjoy this moment to buy and hold btc, you'll never know it might increase again, as well as experienced in past years, it's common that by January most coins were dropping and just increases after a month or two.

King Koopa

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

This seems to be a normal course of action for BTC at around this year. While it's possible anything can happen at any given point in time, I believe in the technology and trust that it will shoot back up. Holding for the long term so lets see where it takes us. Good luck
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

This is normal behaviour of bitcoins price around this year, it would stay between current price range.I think that bitcoins will start rise at February end or so.Just make use of the low price and buy some more bitcoins or hold them but don't panic sell like people do who are new to investment.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

Bitcoin is doing because of the people dump bitcoins.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:22:47 AM

It’s normal market correction starred with South Korean exchange regularisation after market moving downward . Now my bet complete into ethereum and neo instead of bitcoin .
djixj

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

I think the whales are in behind this flucation, probably we never know for sure, there is people cashin out their losses after the price went down town.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

I guess because of no investors, no buyers of bitcoin. The rapid go down of bitcoin is because of few people wants to have bitcoin and maybe because of the prediction that btc will not continue to always goes up. The major role of btc with this crypto land is a major effect to altcoins. Bitcoin goes up then the altcoin goes up too. Hopefully btc will back soon.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

Simply because the market is down. There are lot of issues arise from different countries that greatly affects trading. Korea which own the largest trading company has a problem regarding legalities due to taxes. Their government introduce new policies to control the profit that the company get through exchanges.  

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

Have you been able to use it for anything?  Have you transferred it anywhere or did you decide not to because the fees were too high?  Are you mining it or are you mining alt coins because they are more profitable and cheaper to move around?

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

Even though bitcoin took a hit because of goverments against bitcoin it won't matter for long the prie will go back up and we will simply just exclude these countries. Only a really crappy country will ban bitcoin and take you freedom.

Bitcoin is doing because of the people dump bitcoins.

Really hey? How very observant of you....

Just endure and enjoy this moment to buy and hold btc, you'll never know it might increase again, as well as experienced in past years, it's common that by January most coins were dropping and just increases after a month or two.

It will Go up again it is just the scared people who are easily spooked who are selling. They are weak.

1. It's normal correction phase.
2. Some big big dudes want to enter the cryptomarket. They have to play bearish so that their depo would be bigger.
3. It's a usual thing for middle and late winter season. Wait for cryptospring and buy alts on dips. Some of them will go to the moon. My bets are: NEO, Karbo, Litecoin. And BTC will probably hit 19k+

Maybe end of Feb? I rate we see 20k soon too. Hopefully not too long though I am not too worried since I can earn in that time.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

Don't be panic with the price of Bitcoin. Price will be fixed with short possible of time. Bitcoin price was increasing rapidly. So it is on correction. Bitcoin also on volatile. After this correction price will rise again with a great value.
CinemaAI

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

This is an entirely expected correction. It is simply taking out the froth in the market. Just look at all the panic posts on this forum where people are worried "should I sell now and save what's left??"  That's called shaking out the weak hands. It's a normal part of markets.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

The only thing I see this as is an opportunity to buy at a discounted price. There was a while there where I was having a hard time buy even a fraction of btc, where as now I can buy quite a bit more and I am sure in time it will go back up. When it does climb again is should sail over $20k this time too.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

Bitcoin price remained always in great surges and every time after price decreasing surge it again go up with new record price so i think January and February will be the month for Bitcoin in range 10000USD to 13000USD then in March it will start rising.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: