Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is going down this few weeks?  (Read 750 times)
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

This scenario is a survival of the fittest to all altcoins. What ever happen to bitcoin still this crypto will remain as a most expensive while  there will be a huge of drowning in altcoins.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

I found this recently that bitcoin is going down rapidly,
what would be the cause of this going down of BTC and how it would affect the crypto world.
Because of FUD and fake news. There are many whales out there that are making some fake news or FUD, just to try manipulate the market and lower down the price of bitcoin. Because whales are just making some move so that they can buy bitcoin in the lower price.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

what would be the cause of this going down of BTC and how it would affect the crypto world.

Why? We had some bad news going out recently.

First and most notable, U.S. regulators send subpoena to Bitfinex and Tether. This is probably due to Tether lack of public audits since they recently announce that their relationship with an auditor has been "dissolved". Why Bitfinex? Because they are the biggest exchange that use USDT. Secondly, SEC filed a lawsuit against a scam $600m AriseBack ICO. This isn't necessarily fundamentally bad though, just a bad publicity for crypto. And the latest one: Facebook banning crypto ads.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

Yes right Bitcoin is going down but that is normal because Bitcoin is Volatile meaning its value is unstable. But don't be panic because sooner Bitcoin will go up,rising.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

Do not it happen first month of every year with BTC? If you check history BTC always fell down in Jan and went upto 250% to 1000% up later.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Personally i was expecting that. Starting from the last quarter of 2017 bitcoin had a great run . Going from 3k to almost 20k in very short time. For me it didn’t look healthy at all. I don’t know if you call it crash , depression or correction but it was needed.

CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

If you are looking for simple answer, I can tell you this, it is going down because it is not going up!

Now moving to second part of you question, for this please open coinmarket website and check altcoins prices. If you don't see anything I will explain. Almost all alt coins are in red, which means they are going down too. So now I hope you can see with your own eyes one of the effect in crypto world that BTC price going down has.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

Its negative information from the vast investor countries is what made it go down. But getting useful information from Korea will make it come back up in the next few days, so I'm not too worried about this.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Bitcoin is down because of few factors: 1 is futures , CBOE and other futures 75% of investors predicted bitcoin going down in december so they can easily manipulate it to receive profit.
2.  many common guys bought bitcoin and whales can shake them and cut their profit.
3. because in december was too fast grow, from 6k to 20k, now its back to normal pace.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

to my knowledge, this maybe the case because  some countries that prohibit the existence of bitcoin like korean state which currently prohibits in the presence of bitcoin. this could be the main cause of the decline in bitcoin prices

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Recently there has been FUD going on about tether(USDT) which is impacting and we are seeing sell off moreover #January has historically been the worst month for crypto for 5 consecutive years. We have seen this before. But we have also seen a return to all-time highs, in February every year, so we have reason to be hopeful.#Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and mainstream – it is being #discussed everywhere by everyone. Some of that discussion is accurate, some are not, some is honest, some are pure FUD.

so just hodl and wait things will get better soon. Smiley
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

Of course, there are a lot of different causes, but the main one is the crazy growth of the last months, an this is an inevitable correction.
(don't forget that this is a crash if you bought bitcoin in december, but if you bought it last year, you still had 1000% profit!)

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

All crypto in down because its chinese cashouting money before their holidays, i hope it will stop before summer, because how long are they planning to drink sake and enjoy their life?
HaekalZ

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

This is normal behaviour of bitcoins price around this year, it would stay between current price range.I think that bitcoins will start rise at February end or so.Just make use of the low price and buy some more bitcoins or hold them but don't panic sell like people do who are new to investment.

Yeah, every year is the same, the price is going down in january,
but i think march will be start of bitcoin's price going up.
You should keep your BTC for now.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

the possibility of bitcoin drops because many countries are currently banning the bitcoin and malarang trade of bitcoin that makes bitcoin the price down, if all countries start using bitcoin then bitcoin price will surely go up again.
Ozan9

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

I think because of the news which is bitcoin prohibition, and so many people giving up investing to the bitcoin and alt coin.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

There are many rumor in this market and those rumor have create very negative impact of this crypto market. So the bitcoin price is going down. when ever these rumor over market will start run upwards again.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

There are many rumor in this market and those rumor have create very negative impact of this crypto market. So the bitcoin price is going down. when ever these rumor over market will start run upwards again.

BTC is doomed. Bitcoinfuji is the future
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

The market of cryptocurrencies is waves. Now the wave is down, but it can last until the middle of spring. Very good time for reloading.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

BTC is doomed. Bitcoinfuji is the future

Any proof that Bitcoinfuji is the future?
By the way Bitcoin down in this past few weeks because of some bad news/negative happening in bitcoin that spread all over the world but we can assure that bitcoin will recover as soon as possible this is normal in the market because last year bitcoin reach its all time high.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: