Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is going down this few weeks?  (Read 741 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

Perhaps this is due to the fact that recently there have been a lot of questions that concern the Tether project. Because I do not think they have so much money in real life. But they were able to stretch their paws to bitcoin and many other crypto-currencies. This is a very dangerous project.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

I think some big Whales and big funds behind this crash in bitcoin because they want to buy bitcoin at lower level which sold buy small investors like us. They use some bad news to dump the bitcoin. And technically bitcoin has Resistance abound 13200$ and very good support at 9800$ .If bitcoin pumps and break the resistance level of 13200$ we will seen 15000$ in just 1 month. We seen from past few days bitcoin is in a range of 9500$ to 13000$.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Since ICO's have bitcoin on their own from investors they might be the culprit for all this dump too.
They need money to continue the service or to pay for all the advertisements.
They might have sold it. We dont really know but that is my opinion.
ETH have been silent with just $100 difference while other coins are really hurt even if it is just for a dollar.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

There is a bloody war against bitcoin, ICO and crypto market in general.
But the problem is that in spite of this global attack, bitcoin resist better than the attacker thought.
So, I predict that in short time bitcoin will start to grow again, stronger and brighter,

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Firstly, it was an inevitable and well expected correction, after a so crazy growth. Then, there are evident manipulative movements with the clear intention to create panic and drop the price.
Now whales and big player are buying cheap; you can bet that in some weeks - may be days... - bitcoin will recover.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

Just because India banned cryptocurrency. That sort of things is always has a big influence on the market.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

I think not only bitcoin even some altcoins was dropped but don't panic and the most important don't sell your bitcoin because it's just not the right time for them maybe next month they will start rising. If all of us will panic and sell our holdings it can affect the market and to all investors.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

Anyway, we all know that prices can not always grow, so they can not constantly fall. So we just have to wait god time.
hrt197

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

The prices must fall so the big boys from the US financial sector can get your cheap bitcoin.  It will go down untill the tree cannot be shook anymore then we will continue our trend to 100k.  Same sh*t as always. 
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

I think some big Whales and big funds behind this crash in bitcoin because they want to buy bitcoin at lower level which sold buy small investors like us. They use some bad news to dump the bitcoin. And technically bitcoin has Resistance abound 13200$ and very good support at 9800$ .If bitcoin pumps and break the resistance level of 13200$ we will seen 15000$ in just 1 month. We seen from past few days bitcoin is in a range of 9500$ to 13000$.

Pretty much it, big boys are having the times of their lives, selling high, dropping the price. Then picking up their short futures profits and buying at low prices.

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

Nobody of us know that why bitcoin is going down from few weeks. In my opinion firstly it's may be because of negative news regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency from many countries, secondly due to traders whose are book their profit or sell to stop loss of their trade.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
1969Dave

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

Apparently there is some news, this time from India (February 1 2018), that is responsible for the decrease. Don't panic, just hold.

LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

Apparently there is some news, this time from India (February 1 2018), that is responsible for the decrease. Don't panic, just hold.

India? Grin

I thought it was SK/China first. I didn't think India would be so influential. Either way, looks like it's gonna be all bear this coming month.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

bitcoin is going down because of some countries banning bitcoin and crypto, and now the news about india banning it adds up to the FUD, it gives a huge impact in this bear.
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

whales are buying
Ma.KattyClitoris

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
Merited by ace4549 (2)

The total market cap from the past two weeks is declining hard,from 600B+ down to 400B that is why bitcoin itself is declining too,it seems investors cashing out and put those billions of dollars into their pocket so you need to expect worst than this,BTC might declining more if the total marketcap of cryptocurrency wont recover fast.
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:49 AM

Crypto is very very volatile. Any bad news can send the market into a nose dive. This is what we have to deal with. Whales can also affect the prices and force the prices down making people sell all while they just buy up coins for cheap and then repeat the process over and over again. We just need more time so that the market can develop and grow. Just hold and buy low and never buy when the coin is at an all time high

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

I found this recently that bitcoin is going down rapidly,
what would be the cause of this going down of BTC and how it would affect the crypto world.
FUDs that cause every single holders to sell at panic. India's ban of crypto, Jordan Belfort's shitty interview, facebook's ban of cryptocurrency ads. All these events are altogether happening at the same time and those positive news are forgotten because people are only focusing with the bad news. And to take note of this, people that are behind this down are celebrating that they are ready to buy at dip. To all holders out there, just watch out don't sell and don't panic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

Just because India banned cryptocurrency. That sort of things is always has a big influence on the market.
I think even India's ban on cryptocurrencies will not have such a big impact on the price of bitcoin, and I think there's a bunch of manipulators in the dark who want to arouse people's panic and then buy bitcoin at a low price, and now everything is Unknown, but what we need is patience and trust in bitcoin.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

in my opinion, many BTC users are beginning to switch to altcoin. as evidenced by the large number of altcoin users. and increased altcoin prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: