Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is going down this few weeks?  (Read 751 times)
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

There's been more bad news than good ones lately which is making investors think twice about holding their funds in Bitcoin. Furthermore, the bad news continues with the future attempt of powerful countries to regulate and control Bitcoin.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

Whales are probably controlling the market and bitcoin is also due for a correction. There are also lots of fud going like fake Korea bans.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

There has been a barrage of attacks on Bitcoin since third week of December 2017. First it was  China and then came  South Korea and just yesterday The Indian came up talking of Banning cryptocurrency. All these attacks breeds panic and  sell off begins. The whole market is flooded with bitcoins then the price have to fall.

I want to make such reasoning that bitcoin needs to create a strong base for the price around $9k and $10k trust me this is needed for better price movements in the future. Bitcoin shouldn't have rised without stops. And it's getting more power in the base price now.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

Bitcoin was pumped like crazy in December. The correction was needed, but when it comes was mixed with some fake news. The panic take over after that...

david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:06:25 AM

I found this recently that bitcoin is going down rapidly,
what would be the cause of this going down of BTC and how it would affect the crypto world.
many believe that it is because of Chinese holiday. This happen always and after the holiday then price will rise again.
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

because it needs to undergo a healthy correction, and a lot of bad news are being publish by the media, specially in south korea, but this wont be for long.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:30:30 AM

Dear friends, let's take the fact that he did not have a correction for a long time.
And in fact now there is a long correction of it, it can be compared with August of the last year. There was also a strong drawdown and after bitcoin went to brand new heights. So we just wait and believe
Thank you for reading)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

Its a play of price down and rise in every investments. We always anticipate that. Its really somehow a downfall since it already reach into a higher price last year. I guess the downfall is not really at its lowest compared to how much it was before. Good for those who have invested to it long ago. But we must always believe that it will rise again to its highest value.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:00:27 AM

It is not always on its green , it is not also that investors always investing sometimes investors also pulling their investment due to maybe they wanted to try something to invest in. But le us expect that bitcoin price will go as high as last year price .
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

what would be the cause of this going down of BTC and how it would affect the crypto world.
many believe that it is because of Chinese holiday. This happen always and after the holiday then price will rise again.

I was thinking the same thing, but I started believe the whales have something to do with this.
minteaxo

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:04:20 AM

I still remember everytime bitcoin is getting an update, the week before that the price will get fry up lol.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

I think its seasonal they said most of the month of January to February are usually the red market season and its quite normal a normal occurrence in the trading market specially in cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless I know this is not long term and would eventually increase again in no time.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

We can see it's rapid decrease because of many news that Bitcoin banned in some area so many Bitcoin holders get panic and decide to sell it to it's lower value with them knowing they are cutting lost than waiting it to keep falling.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

I think its seasonal they said most of the month of January to February are usually the red market season and its quite normal a normal occurrence in the trading market specially in cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless I know this is not long term and would eventually increase again in no time.
It happened every start of the month then it backs when in the half of the month. That is my observation only. And we should not panic because it is normal. January to March the bitcoin is at low price. And it is increase sooner or later.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

I think it is not only a question of why it slowed down or it decreases its value it also a question of why it goes higher and higher on a daily basis more than 10 times in just even a week months and years. It just natural that what goes up must come down. We cannot expect it to go high always all the time. Evrything with value has its own momentum shifts affected by different kinds of factors. For bitcoin I think it is also affected by the trust of people in investments on other coins and bitcoin itself.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:44:40 AM

India ban FUD, China banning mining FUD, Korean "crackdown" FUD, the list goes on and on. Basically, just the usual but lots of things happened all at once. This is going to happen more in the future because if everyone loves Bitcoin, people are all for it but if every else hates it or is trying to ban it, the sheep will always follow. This was their one chance to not rely on governments for money, but a lot of newbies are trying to earn more funny money. It's too bad, but what can you do. I didn't lose any Bitcoin because I didn't sell any..
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

I guess the bitcoin need to adjust. So the price is going down but i believe that soon the price will increase.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

if the issue is true and it will happen maybe just for a moment I really believe it and when I read the article a teenager from America saving on the bitcoin the money his grandmother gave and his father in the tube in btc on how many years ago and now he became a miliyader with 80 billion maybe I think will come also in the future anyway because the more ngencarnya bitcoin seekers in the world and the more famous.
cryptodah7

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

The increasingly attacking FUD coming from governments, banks and the like gives me more confidence than ever that this is just a predictable downturn along the way. 
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

If you really updated you know that a lot of FUDs has spread last week from KOREA,to INDIA plus facebook has restricted ICOs from their paid advertising program these are the main reason why people has done panic selling that worsen the situation of the market,panic sellers resulted to bloodbaths,the thing is people should be vigillant with the news sources because most of the negative news comes from the big players who want to manipulate the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: