Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is going down this few weeks?  (Read 745 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

maybe there are people that want to make bitcoin price is down and they push the price to down like today so they can buy bitcoin at a lower price. but I doubt that the price will stay at the price now for a long time because there will be a good news for bitcoin and it will help the price to increase back to higher. I don't think that people which want the price to go down will have the power to handle the people power that wants bitcoin to increase back.

colautronggio

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

As Asia is preparing to welcome Lunar New Year Smiley
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone.
reduction of pure bitcoin prices from market demand.
we can only predict the price of bitcoin but can not be sure how the future bitcoin price.

ktulhu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

The bitcoin course was too bloated, in my opinion, now he returned to normal. There is no panic, there have been such a number of times already, and certainly there will be more than once.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

Bitcoin is goin down this few weeks because in some country bitcoin stablity is going down and market has really effected with this and more investor are in a panic.So the demand of bitcoin is decresing but its fully posibility of bitcoin to come in real rate.

lovemylife31

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

After the Lunar New Year I think the market price will recover, and now is a good time to buy more coin Smiley
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

I do not know, but I was very impressed by this fall, but there was always a decline in my belief that it would still rise

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

I hope it will recover even if it still continue to have its own problems (very high cost x transactions and  it's very slow with transactions).... but it's still the main coin so probably it will rise as usual it did before...
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

I found this recently that bitcoin is going down rapidly,
what would be the cause of this going down of BTC and how it would affect the crypto world.

Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies were so overvalued that it is really necessary now for them to be corrected. This process we see now. Telling the truth there is speculation on prices that are going down too.
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Everybody says that dropping rapidly of bitcoin price is normal. Maybe those news spreading all over crypto society causes everyone to sell their bitcoins so that the price goes down. Even other altcoins are affected. Looking forward for the third month of the year to bitcoin price rise again.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

The bitcoin course was too bloated, in my opinion, now he returned to normal. There is no panic, there have been such a number of times already, and certainly there will be more than once.

Yes it all went up like crazy, but if you believe in the fundamentals just wait and see. There is always bad and good news, when the market drops people will point to news items and say that is the reason, but never up front.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

That is normal thing in business if there is a peak season and  there is also a drought season not always is peak season even in a small fruit stand Christmas is their peak season, so let's wait until March maybe it will start a new day in btc and everything is gonna be okay.

clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

The price of bitcoin dropped by 6,600 dollars. I missed the prices in 2017. The market is crazy like a pit. Now what to do. Panic sale is the last option. We are experiencing abnormal days.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

Here is one possible scenario for the progress of further events of bitcoin. As can be seen from the graph correction may drag on for a year ... Sad

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

The price of bitcoin dropped by 6,600 dollars. I missed the prices in 2017. The market is crazy like a pit. Now what to do. Panic sale is the last option. We are experiencing abnormal days.

this situations is complicated for all cryptocurrency users,, weak hands will always sell their asset in panic sell attack
but the strong hands will always know, what should they do

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Just everyone is used to the fact that the rate is constantly growing. I have to ask you to try to stay calm, and it's important for everyone not to panic.After every sunset, there's always a sunrise.
marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

2. Some big big dudes want to enter the cryptomarket. They have to play bearish so that their depo would be bigger.

How can these "big dudes" play bearish if they still not on market yet? You saying that they are the ones creating FUD out there? Interesting.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Just everyone is used to the fact that the rate is constantly growing. I have to ask you to try to stay calm, and it's important for everyone not to panic.After every sunset, there's always a sunrise.

I hope that today-tomorrow will be the day of the market's reversal. Can't wait until BTC drops to 4500 to cash in))) The price dropped very low and everyone who doubts the crypto has already sold their coins and left. In crypto there were only the most persistent and now the price will go up.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

Market dominance of btc is going down from 50% to 30%. The price of BTC is goin down because of slower Tx and expensive fees. But as lightinig network starts to fully implement, the price of btc will rise.

Current market as lot of FUD as well like Korea news, India FM news, China banning foreign exchanges >>>>all this creating a lot of panic hwich is making the market sell off, bloodbath. Also, I think the wall street mney is gearing in. They want to buy cheap.

This trend will continue till March mid. As the Lunar New year ends things will recover swiftly. 

Remember in 2018 the market cap will touch 3 Trillion ; just imagine the amount of money to be made.

HODL!!!

google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

BTC is influenced by almost every news item, and in the past few weeks, many negative ones have accumulated.
In addition, the common view is that the market is always falling around the Chinese New Year. Hope this is over soon (after 16.02).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: