Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Ban on Crypto Ads/Summon to Bitfinex V/s Robinhood and DEX coming soon  (Read 198 times)
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

So, we are back again in the FUD world.
With Billions of $s coming into crypto by means of robinhood and upcoming DEX, the market manipulation was expected the most.

Here I am summarizing few things, you should be matured enough for your decision:

1. Facebook is banning BTC/ICO related advertisements (if they are doing so, there was not really a need of making public announcement).
2. Summon to Bitfinex for USDT/Tether (This was long expected and actually its a 2 month old news)
3. More countries putting regulations on ICOs (This is actually a good step, regulations brings trust to new comers)
4. Robinhood and other DEX are on the edge to be launched (This will allow the big US investors to enter the market and trade 24x7): They need a good entry to enter the market, and this manipulation is providing them that.

Would appreciate to know your take on this.

Cheers!!

PS: If you think my post helped you in anyway, do not forget to reward merits to my profile.  Roll Eyes
Raigeki.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:56:38 AM

All I can say if  we are smart enough to ride these FUDS....DIPS are coming we should celebrate and take the opportunity to buy more before the FUD makers make their next move (BUY)... Tongue Tongue Tongue
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

Ie you think that the ban on the publication of news in facebook speculation?

askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

All I can say if  we are smart enough to ride these FUDS....DIPS are coming we should celebrate and take the opportunity to buy more before the FUD makers make their next move (BUY)... Tongue Tongue Tongue

The market is getting matured enough to understand this and slowly they will be over all this FUD and FOMO. Its just for the new money and new investors jumping in the market now.

Ie you think that the ban on the publication of news in facebook speculation?

Not speculation, but may be a manipulation. Even if it is not targeted manipulation, it is more about the wrong time for the wrong announcement.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

This is total rubbish.

So it seems we are in for a war. Governments vs Crypto

This is going to be bloody and in the end there will certainly be a clear winner, because the loser is going to be damaged to the point where it will take years to recover.
I just posted an alarming find where I just noticed many websites blocked from the USA. It has everything to do with the same topic in this thread. Check the other thread out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854052.0
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

Another attempt of the authorities to influence the world of cryptography, hope it will not be successful. And here's the news about Facebook are not happy.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

I agree, and yes this post was helpful. Unfortunately I do not have any merits to be given. Sorry, I think that times like this should be used to accumulate more of the coins that you are a firm hodler of! I like to take advantage of the dips! I don't think the market will slow down overall but there definitely has been some bumps in the road lately. But once we get passed this rough patch i believe we will have more bullish months ahead of us! The market is growing so fast and there's always going to be something trying to get in the way! But imo it's too popular and powerful to just be put to a hault, and the governments just want to get their hands on some of the money! I don't believe that any government would be completely against a cash flow such as this, but they will of course want it regulated! Greedy bastards!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

1. Facebook is banning BTC/ICO related advertisements (if they are doing so, there was not really a need of making public announcement).
They need to make it public as there are bunch of ICO's everyday that are being advertised by them.
2. Summon to Bitfinex for USDT/Tether (This was long expected and actually its a 2 month old news)
Yeah as Charlie Lee posted on his twitter account, this news was around December.
3. More countries putting regulations on ICOs (This is actually a good step, regulations brings trust to new comers)
And when there are new comers, there will be more money but the return of it is taxation.
4. Robinhood and other DEX are on the edge to be launched (This will allow the big US investors to enter the market and trade 24x7): They need a good entry to enter the market, and this manipulation is providing them that.
It will be limited to few states in the US but the development will surely give a big coverage and area of users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

They need to make it public as there are bunch of ICO's everyday that are being advertised by them.
Yeah as Charlie Lee posted on his twitter account, this news was around December.
And when there are new comers, there will be more money but the return of it is taxation.
It will be limited to few states in the US but the development will surely give a big coverage and area of users.

I agree to your comments, but again, all these points make me more bullish and so do the same to the mass.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:39:20 AM

I agree to your comments, but again, all these points make me more bullish and so do the same to the mass.
For now, we are on bearish and 1 more day before February I guess we will see a lot of bull runs on that month. And I'm with those positive news such as robinhood and DEX, your points about it are true. They will surely give a nice blow and addition to the market cap that will result to a nice pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

it seems the time has come: new age of decentralized social media services, facebook with their ban dug a pit for himself

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

I don't see anything official from Facebook though. One of he article I read didn't mention cryptocurrency.

“This policy is intentionally broad while we work to better detect deceptive and misleading advertising practices,” wrote Rob Leathern, one of Facebook’s ad tech directors. “We will revisit this policy and how we enforce it as our signals improve.”

may be author is speculating that it would be crypto when it won't.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

As of now facebook had released about the news of banning bitcoin advertisements.But if really going to happen then it will harsh to some projects related to social media campaigns.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

I dont really understand how Facebook is affecting the BTC price.
If you are actually following facebook for new entries, there is something really wrong with your approach. we have bitcointalk/twitter/reddit/telegram, we dont need facebook.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

I can't see any evidence of the facebook claim, but if it is indeed true, then it is a broad and very unreasonable rule.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcformula

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

The actual problem is Crypto Market have very less maturity, People spent time on reading the useless news, top 5 , top  10 coin video and invest and fud news when coming they sale. january goes on full of drama that explains nicely, I think this type of drama will goes on. We can't stop it.
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

Eliminating the competition for their upcoming Facecoin ICO... Give it a month or so and FBcoin will be all over it.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

The actual problem is Crypto Market have very less maturity, People spent time on reading the useless news, top 5 , top  10 coin video and invest and fud news when coming they sale. january goes on full of drama that explains nicely, I think this type of drama will goes on. We can't stop it.

I agree with you on it completely.
People behind both FUD and FOMO are the new comers with new money. A lot are attracted to the world of crypto with the thought of becoming millionaire. They do not want to learn, they do not want to understand, they need the magic to happen.
This is not a fairy tale, people who are successful in crypto have done a lot much hard work to be on the state where they are today.
mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

I'm struggling to get my head around the amount of bad news that has been released this January. I've actually found myself waking up and wondering what scandal or ban am I going to read about today.
rbt

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

I agree with you on it completely.
People behind both FUD and FOMO are the new comers with new money. A lot are attracted to the world of crypto with the thought of becoming millionaire. They do not want to learn, they do not want to understand, they need the magic to happen.
This is not a fairy tale, people who are successful in crypto have done a lot much hard work to be on the state where they are today.
Actually I can`t wait to see how these new decentralized exchanges will shape the crypto. I`m also expecting them to boost the crypto market cap since there will be an influx of new investors, the ones who avoided or were restricted to use centralized exchanges.
I couldn`t agree more, FUD is heavily increased by the newcomers who don`t know anything about crypto, don`t take their time to understand this whole new world they are entering, getting their info from Youtube videos  Roll Eyes and are anxious to get rich fast. Some time ago I saw someone on a telegram group asking members to shill the respective project in order for him to but some. And after he was asked if he red the whitepaper and have some particular questions about the project, his reply was: "I`m not here to read, I`m here to make money!". For me, that says all about the vast majority of so called investors.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: