Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still I'm a newbie  (Read 316 times)
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

i dont worry about ranks for me, i just continue to reply or help based on my knowledge if rank up comes then i will be happy..  Grin Grin
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

Very relevant in fact. Thanks.

What a useless necro-bump, I put you on ignore, so no merits from me ever.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Same here man, i have 30+ post then it limit only to 28 activity. Didn't rank up too. Someone help us. Thanks

For a Jr. Member status you should have 30 activity, not 30 post count. You will receive limited activity in every 14 days (I remember). Don't worry, If you have made 30 posts sit relaxed you will get promoted automatically in few days.

Thanks for the tips you shared now I know.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
krainzmaster

Activity: 82
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

I also don't get it 100% with the activity, please don't get bored of my question. ^^ I started here on 5th of March, now it's 15th of March so 10 Days, my total logged in time is almost 9 hours, so around 45 min-1h per day. The merit system I totally understand and I like it, because it says something about the quality of the posts. So what I don't get is: how is it about the activity, because I made 21 posts and got for every post an activity point, so this is twice than the days I am here in this forum. So it must be somehow linked to the time I am logged in and to the posts I do, am I right?

I know most of you must get bored of this, but I tried to understand this formula, but still I am a little bit confused ^^
Best regards  Smiley
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

It's either the topic you replied to got deleted for some reason(probably due to the post being nonesense/redundant), or your reply itself got deleted. You can easily prevent the latter by simply only replying with replies that actually contribute to the topic.

Also, 30 postcount =/= 30 activity. You can only gain a maximum of 1 activity a day.

For more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Thanks for the information. It seems like I have exceeded the maximum post count for 14 days. However, how long it take to upgrade my rank?

Have to wait at least 60 days, and I see the amount of your activity will soon take you up the ranks. only 3 constructive posts are required

krainzmaster

Activity: 82
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

Have to wait at least 60 days, and I see the amount of your activity will soon take you up the ranks. only 3 constructive posts are required

I don't get it because I get every day 2 or 3 activity points, so this is not true that you can get every day just one  Huh
ranjau

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Everything happens because there are several reasons, may not be constructive and beyond the topics covered.
Cuma

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

I just found out that only 14 posts count in a given 14 day period so it doesn't matter how many posts you make in a day, only 14 counts in 14 days
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

the activity is updated after 14 days means twice in a month so just calculate the days between your activities you will get the answer.

Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:29 AM

I suggest that you read more on this forum, what you do not know, it's all here. And if you are a newbie you also have to have social media like facebook, twitter, instagram, and others to follow the campaign in bounty.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

Last Friday, I completed 30 posts but, still I'm a newbie here. Two posts were automatically removed once I reach the 30 post target and still I have 32 post count and 28 activities. Even my activity count is not going beyond 28. I just want to know is there any other things to complete in order to get Jr. Member rank.  Sad Sad

a large community it's difficult for a management of quality posts and good sense. on their position, the indecision is not needed to make a really nice for all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: