Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive dip - what are you buying for the short term?  (Read 171 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:56:40 AM

Just as the title says, what are you buying now at a massive discount to unload in the near future?

ADA is below $.50 right now
EOS is around $11.50
IOTA is at $2.25
ETC is $27

All of which I have 0 of in my portfolio.

What are you guys buying and what should I be considering to add to my portfolio right now?

I have about $2k I would like to use during this dip (which could end some time tonight).
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:05:07 AM

CVC,RCN,RDN,NEO,Here's my list.
If it continues to fall, I will buy these tokens at the right price,Because these are potential tokens, you can understand the white paper and technical route of each token.

STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

If you buy for a short time, then look at the perspective coins, which are planned releases in the near future. If for a long time, then I like bancor, ripple, status,capp

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:18:50 AM

Ofcourse this is another oppotunity for us to buy cheap coins,i am waiting for the solid coins like ethereum and neo to dip more so i can have more.Most of the people are scared to hold right now and few intelligent people will be happy to buy some alts,because if you believe in the technology of the coins you are holding,you wont do panic selling.

auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

Just as the title says, what are you buying now at a massive discount to unload in the near future?

EOS is around $11.50
IOTA is at $2.25
ETC is $27

What are you guys buying and what should I be considering to add to my portfolio right now?

I have about $2k I would like to use during this dip (which could end some time tonight).

big discount, I agree with your speech. for now i will buy btc, eth, ltc, dash and xmr.
if you want to add portfolio, maybe you can consider xlm, waves and doge.

do not miss this opportunity  Shocked Cheesy
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

I appreciate all the replies. I am trying to get coins that are under $1 so I can buy a bunch and hopefully make a decent amount. Any recommendations for coins like that? I just checked out CVC, RCD and RDN from the first reply on this thread, but not so sure there aren't some better choices.
Master_noder

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

Of course I do buy the dip
Just got myself some ADA and ETC

With the current market this dips happen like every week or so
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

This time I am targeting for revenue generating tokens or coins coss will buy and keep it in coss exchange will get fees split devidend. Pos willl generate passive income minimum holding time is 3 days if we hold more than 100 token we can mint token weekly to get our reward .
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

CV & IOS - have a look at these .. also better betting these guys offered the coin until today at 0.10 price , it also might be good to invest after the launch, normally after the launch there is a slight bearish intention so the price will probably be lower.

cheers

boboiyoott

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

hi,just wanna ask u guys an opinion about XRB,i'm not into it yet but i like the tech behind it.should i get it or not?
already bought more ADA and XLM during this dip.looking for some others which is good to buy for now
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

EOS is around $11.50
IOTA is at $2.25
ETC is $27

I'm interested in ADA. I bought it at 0.7 and now below 0.5. I still believe this project, i wish i have more money to buy. About IOTA, i didn't followed so much about this project. Last time i heard, IOTA wallet got hacked. And that issue make me nervous to invest.

UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

Almost every week this month has been falling.
Maybe it's not a good time to buy, and I think it's still going to go down, and the next point for bitcoin is $9,000. So it's not a good time to buy altcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

CVC,RCN,RDN,NEO,Here's my list.
If it continues to fall, I will buy these tokens at the right price,Because these are potential tokens, you can understand the white paper and technical route of each token.
As I see it NEO is better crypto for long-term investments. I suppose that it will be going up all the time, and the longer you hold it, the better will; be your profit. GAS which is also a part of NEO project is a good alt. Short terms investments…better pay attention to smaller alts, ATN for instance.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

I wait when the bitcoin price drops.I want to buy around 8-9k $.I do not expect anything more now it's very dangerous to enter when the market in such condition

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Indeed! And it's a mega dip for Cryptocurrency this week.
If I'm going to choose which best from the two Bitcoin or Ethereum then I would definitely choose Ethereum over Bitcoin because you could get 10 Ethereum coins over a single Bitcoin and when Ethereum pumps you could get higher profit than Bitcoin.
So for me I'll go for Ethereum.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

EOS is around $11.50
IOTA is at $2.25
ETC is $27

ADA has the best developers a good project and has a lot of potential to grow,ETC is very promising this year it has a lot of upcoming fundamentals,IOTA and EOS on the other hand isnt that good coin to hold for long,Which coin i bought with the times like this? probably Ethereum and NEO these two has solid platforms and can recover faster when the market stabilized,there are a lot of coins out there you just need to research each coin's technology so you wont do panic selling when the market bleeds.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

I thought that the bloodbath is already over for cryptoworld but it seems that the market is bloody again. With that, i am pretty much concerned about hodling my tokens and probably invest in new alternate coins again like:

- Cardano
- Steallar
- Snovio

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

I appreciate all the replies. I am trying to get coins that are under $1 so I can buy a bunch and hopefully make a decent amount. Any recommendations for coins like that? I just checked out CVC, RCD and RDN from the first reply on this thread, but not so sure there aren't some better choices.

ADA and XLM is a verygood choice if you are asking a solid project with the price less than a dollar,the developer team are working hard to develop and to take these two coins to the top but i prefered buying more solid coins with the current's market behaviour its morelikely tha bloodbath its just started,seems like the marketcap will decline more upto next weeks i guess,look for the coins that has food fundamentals so your ass will be saved when the times like this.

Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

I still think NEO at the current price is a steal if you're willing to hold it for the long term. DRGN and SUB are at a pretty discounted price as well though
chaosagent

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

Great buy now - KNC AST ZIL REQ and ELF. All these coins have a very busy road map for the first quarter 

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: