Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A fun little project: The 2018 Shitcoin List  (Read 689 times)
LeRatton (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a fun project I am starting. It's call The Shitcoin List ( www.TheShitcoinList.Com ). The idea is that I can make some pretty good returns by "blindly" investing in a list of Altcoins (or Shitcoins) generated by scanning the entire crypto market for coins that fit a specific financial criteria.

The investment is not 100% blind as the list is filtered through actual research: coin financial, project information, project development and current status, team, exchanges trading, etc.

So, a group of friends and I got together and came up with The 2018 Shitcoin List. Immediately after (or as in crypto terms, once my fund were transferred to the specific exchanges and were ready to use) I started funding each coin with an initial investment of $100.00/coin. This may not seem much but at the end of the day this is just a fun little project.

The list has some pretty cool projects like Viberate, Streamr Data, Snovio, Request Network, Simple Token and others.

There are no rules specific to this project except I won't sell any specific coin for 2x, 3x, or even 5x. The idea is that an incredible return can be achieved by going dumpster diving for hidden gems. I am targeting 7500% Return on Investment.

I will be updating the website and this thread daily.

Good Luck to us all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

By the way, I am -28% in the shit hole LOL
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a fun project I am starting. It's call The Shitcoin List ( www.TheShitcoinList.Com ). The idea is that I can make some pretty good returns by "blindly" investing in a list of Altcoins (or Shitcoins) generated by scanning the entire crypto market for coins that fit a specific financial criteria.

The investment is not 100% blind as the list is filtered through actual research: coin financial, project information, project development and current status, team, exchanges trading, etc.

So, a group of friends and I got together and came up with The 2018 Shitcoin List. Immediately after (or as in crypto terms, once my fund were transferred to the specific exchanges and were ready to use) I started funding each coin with an initial investment of $100.00/coin. This may not seem much but at the end of the day this is just a fun little project.

The list has some pretty cool projects like Viberate, Streamr Data, Snovio, Request Network, Simple Token and others.

There are no rules specific to this project except I won't sell any specific coin for 2x, 3x, or even 5x. The idea is that an incredible return can be achieved by going dumpster diving for hidden gems. I am targeting 7500% Return on Investment.

Good Luck to us all!

with an Investment return target of 7500%, a very interesting and extraordinary offer. is it the minimum target or maximum target?

what platform are you using?
have you created a thread announcement here?
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

An interesting point of view. But it has the right to life. In fact, I personally know a couple of examples, when on shitcoins did good money. The main thing is not to miss the moment when there will be inexplicable growth, and you have time to sell it. However, you must be prepared for the fact that no growth will occur. And you will lose some of the investment.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:28:22 AM

Thanks for the comments and the interest in the project.

ALEXASONDA: Check the website for the platforms that trade these coins. I am not thinking about trading them for gains but rather invest at let them do their thing.

PEARLSOME: You are right, one would have to be at the top of the game as to not miss a spike in price. That said, I am not selling individual coins unless they have more than 10X returns individually.

One rule I am thinking about adopting is Buying in a down turn, like the one we are experiencing now, just to better my average. Although his goes against the primary point of " Set it and forget it". So we will see.

Since this is a 2018 Shitcoin List, the game ends at the end of the year. And then a 2019 Shitcoin list will start.

The 2017 Shitcoin List

Our 2017 Shitcoin List had RaiBlocks $XRB at $0.03 in May 25th, when the list was created. So yeah, we are on to something!

I will write about the 2017 Shitcoin List and add pictures when I get a chance.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Hi Everyone,

Good Luck to us all!

An interesting project, but it has good companies, such as Syscoin, Tierion, Request Network. Based on which analysis these projects were added to the list?
A real scam project is a stox. I do not know these projects (Streamr DATA, YOYOW), but I don't believe that Bitfinex has added scam projects.

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

Thanks ALEKSANDR! Yes, the list contains some real good projects. The analysis was based on financial first: volume traded vs rank vs market capital, market capital vs circulating supply vs total supply. The we combed through the first list looking at trading platforms, team members, project information, etc.

The technique may sound complicated but it really wasn't. At the end, we were pretty happy with the results. One of the reason is that we trusted the technique and blindly combed through the crypto market and we needed up with what we though be great projects that were very undervalued.

Time will tell.

But for now, I will cry myself to sleep:

From my Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/LeRatton/status/959293514906390529

Holy Shitcoin! #The2018ShitcoinList currently at -35% ROI!! 😅 Www.TheShitcoinList.Com #cryptocrash #bitcoincrash Our Biggest Losers $SNOV and $DBC Let's just go cry ourselves to sleep right?

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

Well.... I hope we really touched bottom... :/

We are at -31.3% ROI

http://Www.TheShitCoinList.Com

https://twitter.com/LeRatton/status/959870972990865408
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:18:21 AM
Merited by winterland (1)

So I wanted to share an update:

We are truly in the shit house with close to -40% losses in our Shitcoin List Portfolio! 🤪 Things are getting out of hand! But we are Landing on the Moon or bust! http://Www.TheShitcoinList.Com 

Best Performer $SYS at -8%. Worst performers are $DBC and $SNOV at a heart breaking -70% each!

I am beginning to move some cash to ETH to start buying these coins and lower my average. I think this is fair since I won't be selling anything and I won't pick and choose but rather buy same amounts in ETH for all.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

So I wanted to share an update:

We are truly in the shit house with close to -40% losses in our Shitcoin List Portfolio! 🤪 Things are getting out of hand! But we are Landing on the Moon or bust! http://Www.TheShitcoinList.Com 

Best Performer $SYS at -8%. Worst performers are $DBC and $SNOV at a heart breaking -70% each!

I am beginning to move some cash to ETH to start buying these coins and lower my average. I think this is fair since I won't be selling anything and I won't pick and choose but rather buy same amounts in ETH for all.

Keep it up I like the fact that you are not hiding your losses, after all the only ones not losing money right now are those that invested in a particular coin that is growing or those that are out of the crypto market, for example most of my money is in bitcoin so since the all time high I'm at about 66% loss in bitcoin so your numbers are not that bad.
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:22:46 AM
Merited by nc50lc (1)

Keep it up I like the fact that you are not hiding your losses, after all the only ones not losing money right now are those that invested in a particular coin that is growing or those that are out of the crypto market, for example most of my money is in bitcoin so since the all time high I'm at about 66% loss in bitcoin so your numbers are not that bad.

THANKS! Yes, diversification helps. I have some coins at -70% and some at -8% and lots in between at -20% only so that help.

I am not hiding losses or pretending I'm a genius. This is just a fun project. And we are talking about $1,600 investment so it is not the end of the world if it goes to zero. Actually if it goes to zero at least I will have a decent funny crypto story to tell.

Disclaimer: I am in lots of other coins too.
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

Well, perhaps we hit bottom... We are still deep in red but we have bounced a few %s from our ATL at -40%.

Maybe the worst is over!

We at -36.79 !

HODL Gents and Lads! HODL!

Www.TheShitcoinList.Com

ycoin123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

Hi Everyone,

Good Luck to us all!

this coin is going to be the shit lol
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

XMRG should be crowned the winner since the devs minted like 10000 Billion tokens the night after they marketed and did the airdrop and scammed a ton of people out of their money. I didn't lose anything except the opportunity I had to cash in my 1200 free tokens while it was being pumped (I would have made about $150).

XMRG Shitcoin of the year so far.
sunnycoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:23 AM

Hi Everyone,

Good Luck to us all!after that dog coin shit coin wow what has the world up to smh

ScottW

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

Lots of "shitcoins" out there.  Should be interesting to follow your project.

Thanks for sharing!

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

XMRG should be crowned the winner since the devs minted like 10000 Billion tokens the night after they marketed and did the airdrop and scammed a ton of people out of their money. I didn't lose anything except the opportunity I had to cash in my 1200 free tokens while it was being pumped (I would have made about $150).

XMRG Shitcoin of the year so far.

I have never heard of XMRG but I did a quick search and holy shitcoins.... I would have to read the thread here and check twitter to know the whole story but wow that drop and that bag and that run LOL... glad you came out unhurt... and their website.... https://monero-gold.org  smh

But my Shitcoin List is different, I am going after great projects at shitty valuations. I know there are a lot that I could be adding in a daily basis but these are actual coins I bought and I wasn't willing to drop $1,000 every week lol.

Lots of "shitcoins" out there.  Should be interesting to follow your project.

Thanks for sharing!

Another day, another shitcoin right?

The list was based on a series of filters applied to the entire crypto haha and I just blindly bought them. I will keep posted every day!
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:29:10 AM

By the way, we at -37.03%

Still sucking LOL
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

Haha! This is a very funny topic. I wish the author good luck and will follow your adventures. And were there any cases when the splinters were undervalued gave a profit of 1000 percent or more?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

Best of luck! I do think you have some winner shitcoins in there. Do you have any further info on what sort of financials you looked for in these coins?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: