Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama says the US will attack Syria, Bitcoin value rises to new heights  (Read 5973 times)
Coinseeker

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:57:30 PM

Obama Bush wanted to bring democracy and freedom to Iraq, couple years later 1,500 barrels of oil are being exported daily, Iraq now has freedom and democracy, time to bring freedom and democracy to Syria.

FTFY

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
tmbp

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:53:10 PM

Obama Bush wanted to bring democracy and freedom to Iraq, couple years later 1,500 barrels of oil are being exported daily, Iraq now has freedom and democracy, time to bring freedom and democracy to Syria.

FTFY

Honest mistake, they're all the same sock-puppets to me, opening their filthy mouth to tell lies and infect our minds. Every second word coming out of their mouth is propaganda.
Notanon

Activity: 388

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 05:10:48 PM

obama baffles me every fucking day, sometimes i wonder why the idiots in America voted for him.

The Republican alternative seemed batshit crazier, IMO.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 05:59:29 PM

There isn't the slightest piece of evidence of any relation between BTC and what's going on in Syria.
Has there been a rise of BTC software downloads from Syria?
Most BTC investors are very far from Syria, and they may care about what's going on there, but I fail to understand how this could make them invest more, or bring more people investing.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:04:41 PM

Buy on the rumor.  Sell on the news.
mechs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:05:40 PM

It funny how bitcoin behaving more like gold than even gold!
kwoody

Activity: 454

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:52:46 AM

BTC rising is more likely due to the august 26th BFL announcement of the 600gh/s mining card; which does not accept CC/PP as payment, as per usual during phase1 of their products
mechs

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:54:19 AM

Why would vaporware affect the price of BTC?
Kyle91

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:19:53 AM

obama baffles me every fucking day, sometimes i wonder why the idiots in America voted for him.

well, i guess we had no choice. Mitten's seemed like a loony anyway if we voted for him.
cryptocoinsnews (OP)

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 07:04:31 AM

What do you think will happen regarding Syria?

/David Parker, Director of CCN
dserrano5
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 07:39:50 AM

Why would vaporware affect the price of BTC?

Vaporware exists in the first place because dumb people are willing to pay for it. And this time you can only pay with btc.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:38:46 PM

Right; people think, "Well, if I have two options, Stalin or Hitler, I'd better go with the lesser of two evils."

In my humble opinion, no one's better than Obama, which is why I voted for no one.  Tongue

Related to the thread: my money's on these two happenings not being related to each other.

illpoet

Activity: 341

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:02:29 PM

Obama wanted to bring democracy and freedom to Iraq, couple years later 1,500 barrels of oil are being exported daily, Iraq now has freedom and democracy, time to bring freedom and democracy to Syria.

i vote we bring freedom and democracy to the united states.

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 06:18:22 PM

Obama wanted to bring democracy and freedom to Iraq, couple years later 1,500 barrels of oil are being exported daily, Iraq now has freedom and democracy, time to bring freedom and democracy to Syria.

i vote we bring freedom and democracy to the united states.

I love this rhetoric: why vote for a human that promises policies when you could just vote for the policy instead of the human? I don't want a lump of flesh to represent my interests, I want my actual interests to be put to the vote. If no-one else votes with me, I'll move to where they do. That system would be genuine free democracy, as in, the way the word directly translates from the Greek language it comes from.

Vires in numeris
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 06:20:29 PM

how are the 2 related?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 08:50:29 PM

The Arabic countries should sell the oil only for bitcoins instead of USD as protest.

The Arab League just came out and said military force is not an option, a pretty big blow to Obama. 

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 09:23:53 PM

The Arabic countries should sell the oil only for bitcoins instead of USD as protest.

The Arab League just came out and said military force is not an option, a pretty big blow to Obama.  

Unanimously? Such a statement would be a massive repudiation of US meddling, by many that ordinarily comply happily. It's hard to see how it could be spun into further belligerence, aside from declaring war on the entire Middle East (Obama: "Wrong answer!" <presses armageddon button>)

Vires in numeris
xxjs

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 09:34:51 PM

Unanimously? Such a statement would be a massive repudiation of US meddling, by many that ordinarily comply happily. It's hard to see how it could be spun into further belligerence, aside from declaring war on the entire Middle East (Obama: "Wrong answer!" <presses armageddon button>)

The arab league, a bunch of dictators?

Two words: Don't attack.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 09:49:01 PM

The arab league, a bunch of dictators?

Two words: Don't attack.

One man's dictator is another's defender of the faith. What I mean is that it's remarkable that such a mix of differently aligned rulers could possibly endorse such a statement, it would be a real diversion from any expected course. I do not condone what is reported of many of these rulers, but the fog of war is extra thick, it's a little arrogant to presume which of these regimes are "goodies" or "baddies" on the basis of the information we can obtain about them. Picture is sketchy. Rumours of reliable US lapdogs performing about-turns are swashing around the undercurrents right now.

Vires in numeris
Moogle

Activity: 238

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 09:55:12 PM

its amazing what people can read from situations. as stated by many others I think its pretty safe to say that these have absolutely nothing to do with each other  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: