Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcblock review  (Read 134 times)
Trangngu (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

Arcblock is preparing ico on 2/2/2018. What makes me want to invest in this coin is that it runs on the blockchain 3.0 platform with many improved features. Arcblock carries an enormous mission that is to link and develop various blockchain platforms. If it does well it will play a very important role in the market.
    :)Second, what I want to say here is about the Arcblock web site. It's quite professional with a clear and daring roadmap. The founders of Arcblock are obviously very focused on this project. Along with their ambition.
  Third, Arcblock has an extremely large community (more than 50 thousand on telegrams). The community is very interested and wants to get this coin in their wallet. Another thing that makes Arcblock so powerful is its smart marketing strategy. They are generous in donating 200,000 ABT to people who advertise for them.
    So I believe the Arcblock will have a very bright future
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

I see ArcBlock as a very good and viable project. Unfortunately I may not be able to invest in its upcoming ICO because I came to know about it very late hence missed its whitelisting which has ended a few days ago. It got a great community of enthusiastic supporters and prospective investors. I think the ICO will sell off in a matter of days.
Trangngu (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

sure. Arcblock they have new technology with many promises. They have a team of quality work. And most importantly, they have a lot of supporters. Arcblock has prepared enough people and potential. Now we just need the practical steps of Arcblock. What will Arcblock do to turn their ambitions into reality? That's still a big question mark. I hope that Arcblock will launch some useful activities after this ICO to enhance its position. On my personal point of view. I still believe Arcblock is one of the most potential projects in 2018
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Arcblock's numbers are really amazing. They received 147k signups and 100k KYC applications. Also have more than 50k people in Telegram and 20k in Twitter. Arcblock community grows very quick and it`s cool because i believe in success of this project and in my opinion Arcblock has all the necessary to achieve impressive results this year.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Arcblock is preparing ico on 2/2/2018. What makes me want to invest in this coin is that it runs on the blockchain 3.0 platform with many improved features. Arcblock carries an enormous mission that is to link and develop various blockchain platforms. If it does well it will play a very important role in the market.

Really? i thought Arcblock was a token not a coins. Can you explain more details, what is blockhain 3.0 all about? I heard this terms at the first time on CARDANO (ADA) group. If arckblock declared will run on the blockchain 3.0 why they still using ethereum platform as an ICO? I think we have to make it clear here.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

I really think that Arcblock is a great investment but I am not pushing anyone to just invest in it, you have your own decision and research is a good source for you Building a platform for developing & employing Decentralized applications and Robert worked for Microsoft research and its Goal is NOT to build a new blockchain The Goal is build a LAYER on top of existing blockchains You can Swap any blockchain you are using. And its partnership was Ethereum, Well that is what my research about it so far but don't just get it from me and research if its good for you.
Trangngu (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Really? i thought Arcblock was a token not a coins. Can you explain more details, what is blockhain 3.0 all about? I heard this terms at the first time on CARDANO (ADA) group. If arckblock declared will run on the blockchain 3.0 why they still using ethereum platform as an ICO? I think we have to make it clear here.
For this section I will explain simple for you. With Blockchain 2.0: economics and the market, Blockchain 3.0 works on services and connections. It's almost like a transition from industry to service. Arcblock as well as blockchain 3.0 were created for the purpose of linking different blockchain through APIs and cross-links running directly on the Arcblock. As for the part they use the etherum platform to sell the ICO. This also has its causes. Arcblock is a transfer between two technologies so they need time to set up new ones. Also, if running on a successful and smooth platform would be much better than running on a new platform that they do not know it is good. In my opinion that may be the reason that Arcblock decided to choose the old technology to sell ICO. They want their first steps to succeed and reduce risk.
Trangngu (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

you are right. One point I like about Arcblock is the association with other blockchain. This increases the influence of Arcblock. It is almost a transmission hub. That's wonderful. Can you see that? It is very important that all information on the Arcblock is public and must be public. It does not belong to a particular organization but it belongs to the community. Arcblock is geared towards the interests of the community. This has made the community very large and constantly growing. A coin wants to grow, its community must be big. Arcblock has accumulated enough resources to grow and I believe it will grow
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Arcblock 3.0 is the great blockchain technology, it has high potential and it going to be a successful ICO that we know. Arcblock is one of the best project with new technology for advancced blockchain. It has a hard working team which build a platform for developing blockchain applications. Arcblock is the future of Blockchain Technology.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

I am sure he has a huge potential for development, therefore I hope in him.
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

I saw Arcblock had a lot of FUD around it but a crypto influencer announced that despite the fud they will still invest. Apparently, the fud was created on purpose. It was a tactic to not be as hyped up. I can't believe that is what these coins are doing now on purpose.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

I already prepared 3 ETH + 7500 CMT to invest in. As for me it's a very serious and legit project. Maybe the most important project of 2018, who knows. The signature bounty campaign has a tremendous amount of participants - around 1000 members.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

I see ArcBlock as a very good and viable project. Unfortunately I may not be able to invest in its upcoming ICO because I came to know about it very late hence missed its whitelisting which has ended a few days ago. It got a great community of enthusiastic supporters and prospective investors. I think the ICO will sell off in a matter of days.
I did a review of the project. It really may be blockchain 3.0. Great technology, detailed wallpaper and 50000+ people in twitter. Tokens in the future can greatly increase.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

I did a review of the project. It really may be blockchain 3.0. Great technology, detailed wallpaper and 50000+ people in twitter. Tokens in the future can greatly increase.

May be, we'll see. I got a lot of red flags about this project. But nobody wants to see them through that hype. Not saying anything, just my thoughts Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: