Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next big coin in your opinion?  (Read 793 times)
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

I think the big coins ahead are NXT, Stellar, Ripple, and doge, but if you're interested in following an ICO proyel, I suggest you buy a token D A N

ICO daneel has been started 2 days ago, but softcap has been achieved in a short time, you can see or even join daneel at www.daneel.io
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

NEO is really one of the coin that grew a lot since last year. If I have you wanna profit a lot when the chinese finally find set up their regulations about crypots, NEO will most probably worth $1k too. Its now $150 even before there were less tokens created in their platform. Sooner we will also be using NEO to invest on some Chinese ICO.

eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Maybe you can focus on the ACT.
ACT and ETH,NEO which are both block chain 2.0, have their own smart contracts.
And now there are more and more ICO projects based on ACT, and I think the ACT has the potential to be the next NEO.

very much coin that become big coin in the future, it all depends from the team and from the project plan their project is good or not and use coin they have or not if all is useful and good then not in deny coin it will become very expensive, not only that you should see the total supply in the coin is in order to predict the price to be achieved in the future.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

I like blockchain platform type of coins like ETH, NEO, ICON, ZIL, TAU, etc.  But its so hard to tell which one people will decide to support the most.  ICON has a good chance just because of the sheer number of partnerships they have.  ETH and NEO are always good but its already a top coin.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

I really like NEO and Dash among the established coins, and I really like Coss, Spectrecoin and Rialto among sleepers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

The next big coin in my opinion are Monero, Neo and Dash. These coins perform very well and it can slowly moving ahead and it can shine in this year.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

I think that ECC, MBRS, ATL and LUX have really low marketcap, all are solid projects that has nice potential to grow when the market will be normal again.
I also believe in ECC, I even bought a few thousand coins. I think it will develop and grow
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

I really like NEO and Dash among the established coins, and I really like Coss, Spectrecoin and Rialto among sleepers.

NEO is creating lot of buzz nowadays and i am sure there is something interesting about it to attract so much of attention but I have my own choice of coins which I have selected purely based on their uses which I have listed below.
UTT
Utrust
Stellar(Lumens)

Am I spamming? Report me!
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

What low market cap coin has the biggest potential in your opinion?

I have kept some coin from my airdrop and was surprised that I had a gold bag hidden on my wallet for 3 months. I received some accelerator token(ACC) on an airdrop and it's an amazing POS token because the longer I hold the coin the more coin I get. I was able to get just 70 ACC from the start and after a month of staking I have 170 ACC now, and forgot to add the coin started at less than a dollar and now it's price is raging at $12 to $17 each.
mullenmanBTC

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Depends on what you're looking for right. If you men biggest by the quickest return you can try to find a less developed coin that may pump soon and no experience a lot of long term growth. Over the next year or so it really is all about the protocols and which platforms will separate themselves as the elite alongside Ethereum

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1759148 _)
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

Stake STK coin might be big in near future. they reached hard cap at ico. and they did agreement with Mastercard. it has a potential to be biggest crypto pay card. even if it isnt exchanges yet there is buy orders at etherdelta at 5x of ico price.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

During this bad period for crypto, NEO is holding the cap, it does not go under 100$, i think it will keep this way and go higher
Ozan9

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

NEO coin is have very big potetial for a long term. Within China’s government support it can race with BTC.
Cryptodetail

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Yeah go NEO. I have some Roll Eyes
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

The next coin in my opinion are Dash and Neo. Both these coins are very Establish and demand of these coins in all over the world.

bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

Ethereum will beat bitcoin one day and I can't wait for that to happen. They are strong but Eth have more power to reach higher. Lucky for those who invested in Eth.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

I believe ARK has a very good future. This is the coin which in underestimated. Try reading this article about ARK up to the end:

https://decentralize.today/ark-why-its-the-best-cryptocurrency-investment-at-the-moment-50ba82e2a04c
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

I think ethereum is the best coin in the terms of its price characteristic. Also, in my opinion, IOTA, waves and litecoin can reach very good market volumes and prices in the future.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

I think that the next global project will be the Nimiq project. Because they make a fairly large network of master crafts, as far as I can remember, but still I think that they will be able to launch their block and the price of their coin will be much greater than now.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

I think ethereum is the best coin in the terms of its price characteristic. Also, in my opinion, IOTA, waves and litecoin can reach very good market volumes and prices in the future.
He or she was asking for LOW market cap coins ;-)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: