Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next big coin in your opinion?  (Read 793 times)
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

In the current market, many currencies are subject to being giants, it is complicated to quote only one, but I will mention some that are: NEO, Qtum, Ethereum, Waves, Dogecoin, BitShares, in conclusion, all the coins I have mentioned are subject to being large, indenpendent of where they are, of the market and of opinions, at any moment they can break their barriers.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
papuayenigine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

What low market cap coin has the biggest potential in your opinion?

In my opinion, ethereum has the biggest potential to a really incredible value and price. After of that, I think IOTA and Stellar are really promising coins for the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

In the current market, many currencies are subject to being giants, it is complicated to quote only one, but I will mention some that are: NEO, Qtum, Ethereum, Waves, Dogecoin, BitShares, in conclusion, all the coins I have mentioned are subject to being large, indenpendent of where they are, of the market and of opinions, at any moment they can break their barriers.
Yes a lot of currencies are there which can be consider as giant, but i think Etheirum can be consider as the second best. I will also mention NEO and waves as good for investment, because these two altcoin have good potential and in future we can expect that its price will increase too much. In fact people are now also taking interst in these altcoins.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

I recognize Bitcoin White (BTW) as such an e-coin. A limited amount of them were produced - 60 000 000, that's not like most do nowadays, producing 100
000 000 000 and more of them. More than that it's a very interesting product, I recommend to all to pay an attention to it. Thus in the nearest future
(that'll be summer/autumn) the coin should raise in price and expand its' capitalization.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

well I did some shopping today:

Neo
Zilliqa
Matrix
Odyssey
Pareto Networks (rumor about listing on binance)
Hacken (added because new exchange soon)

Excellent choices...I would add Daneel as a very exciting project that is going to take off too in February and a bit under the radar.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

The next big coin in my options Ethereum and neo
ETH is indeed a very promising crypto coin and is one of the most demanding crypto coin after bitcoin. In addition to this, ETH is also in the list of the coins which are at the top of the list in the world of crypto currencies. Other than ETH, ripple is also a good crypto coin and most of the investors are also investing their money into it. It also depends on the interest of the individual himself as well.
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

I think ETH has a fair chance, considering it's the next most popular coin (very important metric), and actually good tech behind it.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Wanchain will be a big. Still waiting for it to hit exchanges but it has a lot of support and I think it will be one of the top cryptos soon.

Another one of my favourite is Nexus. Great growth potential with lots of new stuff going on in 2018.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

I think ETH has a fair chance, considering it's the next most popular coin (very important metric), and actually good tech behind it.
I share your view here. I am confident that ETH will continue to rise in value with time and will stick to its second ranking position for a long time thanks to its excellent development team and huge community support , but I feel this would only returns small profits in the short term and might return big profits in the long term. Apart from ethereum, I believe that electroneum will be the next big coin in my opinion due to its dedicated developer team and I can see it reaching $1 by the end of this year which is why I am HODLING this coin for the long term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maracuja1

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

LSK and RISE..

I second Rise, it's at a great entry point today because it is being delisted from Bittrex, but that doesn't mean it won't be on other exchanges. It has a tiny market cap atm. You can stake it from your online wallet and get more coins because it's DPOS. (Delegated Proof of Stake)
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

I think there are several coins that might fall on that category. I think I will be mentioning the very young coins, those that were just introduced to the exchanges but were quick sold outs in their respective ICOs. Included in this category is Crypterium (CRPT) and then we also have Titanium (BAR). The fact that their ICOs were early sold outs means that there were a lot of interested investors. Crypterium has even surpassed the hard cap a little. Titanium (BAR) was extremely ahead of schedule in reaching their hard cap. The market cap of these coins are still low because they are till very young.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

I see big potential at Stratis with smart contracts platform and good team, also Komodo have very promising project and team, but my fav coin is Syscoin right now because of very low price.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

You can pay attention to GXS, which is a collection of credit tokens, and the combination of credit and blockchain is very high. Currently, GXS has a market value of just over 80, so you can study it.

CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

In my opinion Ethereum is the most promising coin and have huge potential, ETH always leads all altcoins. After ETH i will suggest you to invest in Neo the most cheap coin to invest to gain incredible profits. And as per the current market scenario it is the best time to make investment on altcoins.
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

Hands down IoT Chain (ITC). Has been killing it and it the direct competitor to IOTA. Low supply and strong team/backing. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

1-ripple
2-deepcoin
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

i think deep coin and ripple will be big
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

I think ethereum can become very coin in the future.It has great potential. After Ethereum Ripple and Neo can become big,both are rising coin.
raffshore

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

i think deep coin and ripple will be big

do you even realise that ripple is the number 3 already .
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

Deep onion, because its more than just a privacy coin. Great price to buy in now as well. Very low price at the moment. Its long term but I believe in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: