Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next big coin in your opinion?  (Read 793 times)
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

I go with the privacy coin. Im hoodling SpectreCoin XSPEC, VERGE VXG and DeepOnion. You heard the news about china starting to bann cryptocurrencies. So this coins will be huge because they totally anonymous. The biggest hope i have in DeepOnion. Because they have great devs, and a great community too which is very strong and loyal. Im also think about to buy some ENG Enigma Coins, its a privacy coin too.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Matrix (MAN) will be blockchain 3.0 and can make x100 in near future. Maybe Icon (ICX) will make the same because has very strong and big team
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I go with the privacy coin. Im hoodling SpectreCoin XSPEC, VERGE VXG and DeepOnion. You heard the news about china starting to bann cryptocurrencies. So this coins will be huge because they totally anonymous. The biggest hope i have in DeepOnion. Because they have great devs, and a great community too which is very strong and loyal. Im also think about to buy some ENG Enigma Coins, its a privacy coin too.

I think with the latest update to the DeepOnion Desktop Wallet it is even more valuable for countries like China:

(Original comment thread: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-v-1-5-5-dv-comes-with-obfs4-meek-for-china.29039/page-2#post-442396)

ofs4 is a protocol concealment layer for TCP protocols. Its purpose is to prevent third parties from saying on the basis of the message content, which protocol is used.

Meek the protocol hides Tor-specific entries in data packets so that they cannot be detected with Deep Packet Inspection for censors. In the first instance,
the data traffic is initially managed by servers of large content delivery networks (CDNs),
such as Google's App Engine, Amazon's Cloudfront or Microsoft's Azure. The information for access to the Tor servers is encrypted in the data packets themselves.

And original post: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-v-1-5-5-dv-comes-with-obfs4-meek-for-china.29039/

DeepOnion FTW!

EDIT: This was my 100th post! yay
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

in my opinion, most of altcoins are dropping now and it is hard to choose a good coin with low marketcap. However, I also recommend you to consider some good ICO projects which have mobilized successfully such as PKT, Swiggborg, Gatcoin, Spectre,...
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

in my opinion, most of altcoins are dropping now and it is hard to choose a good coin with low marketcap. However, I also recommend you to consider some good ICO projects which have mobilized successfully such as PKT, Swiggborg, Gatcoin, Spectre,...

NEX and OMNI would be option dude.

Reason for choosing this is because NEX is the own project of NEO so possiblities to find the more growth in the market in obvious. If you want to invest on the Decentralized platform exchange this is yours.

For OMNI, they are one which is used to create the coin and major example vechain is belongs to this platform only. Hence I suggest this to invest. When all the alts dumped in the market. Coin created in this platform bumped up more.
Valovut

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

I think Ethereum is next big coin. For me Ethereum is likely to develop with Bitcoin as Ethereum is the strongest rival to BTC at this time.
Ethereum is most popular altcoin and its has own blockchain. Ethereum is sure potential altcoin in crypto currency.
ETH is the best choice for me.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

I think it's Oyster, at least I read about him pretty good reviews. Or AICS, this is a very interesting mobile application, it will have additions to other exchanges. This is quite interesting and promising.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Same here, go for the privacy coins like xspec and deeponion. Both of these can bypass government firewalls, not sure about the other coins. Other coins that support a decentralised exchange will also do well as more people switch to p2p trading. Exchanges will fall, but crypto will survive

skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

joytoken dovu and sether I expect huge explosions from them really impressive projects and gorgeous teams gather I think they promised the future

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

I cannot tell it anymore.
Damn Tether have changed the way everything circulates now.
It is like the whales have made an escape route to where they can withdraw easily.
Besides you cannot invest with that Tether since it is equal to USD. There will be no growth in it.
So what can you do? Wait for them to invest into something then maybe you can profit a little trying to go with the wave.
  Cry
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Finding the next big cryptocurrency can take up a lot of time as hundreds of new coins are coming to the market each month. Not all of these will be successful so it is vital that you do not go all in or you could end up losing everything.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

I think Cardano have great potential for next 1-3 years. https://www.cardanohub.org
Japan one of the first country with goo attitude to cryptoccurency, so I think Cardano can be next big thing
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

next big  coin in my opinion i dont have only one but maybe xrb , ada , xvg ,xlm without forgot ltc / eth

Free palestine
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

In my own opinion the big coin will be the ethereum. Considering it's popularity next to bitcoin, there is a big chance that it will be the next crypto to boom.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

I am tipping WAVES to be the next big coin if Ether and Bitcoins continues to be unstable and reduces in value. Waves platform allows one to exchange to other altcoins at a go and is attracting traders now than ever.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

As mentioned before Deep Onion and/or Spectrecoin will have a huge growth. These are my favourite annonymus Coins. Waves will have also a bright future, I Love Dex.
artdrx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

I like how Cardano has structured the ADA coin.  

I like Verge (XVG) as a privacy coin because it gives you the option to be private or not (wraith protocol) and if you choose to be private it runs through a tor style wallet which is awesome!

Definitely still curious about the battle between Ethereum (ETH) and Ether classic (ETC).  I believe some of the people on cardano team also help maintain ether classic to make ETC compatible and interoperable with ADA.  
There's a lot of decent ERC20 tokens that have useful applications (Musicoin, Blocktix).
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:04:20 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:34:52 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

my top picks for the next two gems are hedge token $HDG, and hive token $hvn. Hedge token has a great product for financial markets, but also good team, great communitiy and a really really low supply and market valutation. Hive project is couple of months away of platform release and its invoicing market is enormous.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

What low market cap coin has the biggest potential in your opinion?

Will for me i think ethereum will be the next big coin. Because ethereum have greate blockchain . It been use by ico because  its has great security. For me if bitcoin and ethereum will appear in a same time im sure ethereum  will gonna lead crypto currency...but its only in my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: