Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next big coin in your opinion?  (Read 793 times)
morningman

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

Digibyte [mentioned on CNBC just the other day],
Spectrecoin for its TOR integration and obfuscation, and NEO
jack107

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

ITC for sure. IoT Chain is the rival to IOTA with a low supply and better tech. They're launching their test network in a day or so. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

What low market cap coin has the biggest potential in your opinion?

At the moment, I see a few interesting coins. These are new blockchains, such as Stratis, EOS, Aion, Icon, CryptoKami. New technologies in crypto are always promising and interesting. You need to be realistic and believe in new technologies.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

I think that is significant coin for the foreseeable future will be TON. Now there is very little information about him, but I think that the coin of Pavel Durav will break into the top 10 in capitalization immediately after the release.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCE PROSPECTS FOR 2018
Taking into account 2017 is more likely to invest in 2018.
To this day, the most stable crypto will be defined, which is considered a good prospect. At the same time, sudden deterioration and collapse often occur in markets, so you have to choose whether to invest in this coin or not. It's up to you where cryptocurrency to invest - at risk, but potentially very profitable, or low volatility, almost without risk, but without high income.

The first cryptocurrency, which has been suggested for attention, is Ripple. In the Bitcoin period suffered attacks on foreign and domestic markets, Ripple continued to increase in price. The advantage of this coin is its value is not affected by rumors and speculation.

Based on the above facts, investment in Ripple (XRP) is considered quite promising. Coins became more stable and significant after the Chinese government's announcement of plans for the future. At the moment, Ethereal and Bitcoin are suffering, but Ripple (XRP) has increased its price by 3240%, which is quite optimistic for the current market. The low cost of coins will allow investors to buy a lot, so answering the question where cryptocurrency to invest in 2018, we can argue that it needs to pay attention to Ripple. In fact, many banks estimate the possibility of fast transfer without loss of funds due to conversion. The following financial institutions decided to use the mechanism:

Bank of Canada;
Bank of America;
Bank of Abu Dhabi;
Credit Union;
Merill Lynch.
Fair, Ripple (XRP) exchange rate of cryptocurrency is affected by political risks and scandalous news. Many investors do not risk dealing with these coins, as they are not regulated in any way by blockchain where the most famous cryptoes, including Bitcoin, operate. At the same time Ripple (XRP) is compatible with companies that sell world-famous crypto.

so my advice XRP is suitable for current investment
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

the next big coin in my opinion is CHSB.
Onion_Azz

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

Check out Leviarcoin XLC. it is a privacy coin which is hardforking and having full codebase change to monero on March 1st. It has a very low market cap of roughly 2 000 000 and priced at 15cents... this coin can easy 10x while running on the new code.

Check it out guys
Onion_Azz
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

I think altcoin that has a good prospect is altcoin that has achieved hard cap sales. It has the potential to become a valuable coin and will be hunted by many investors. such as Lympo, paypro, and debitum.
bitcoinerjawa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

for the next bitcoin it seems to be in possession of a coin that has a total supply of coin about less than 10 million coins and has a very good project with it the coin is definitely going to get expensive prices and possibly be equivalent to bitcoin prices.
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

I think maybe altcoin as a new generation called RaiBlocks (XRB) has the coolest future. This platform is presented as a chain database where each user has a separate block account. VeChain may also be a good choice.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:11:06 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 03:41:26 PM by topkhai

you want to know the next big coin after btc is NEO, this altcoin chinese origin will big if chinese reduces its tension to blockchain and bitcoin
who doesn't know chinese whose ambition is so strong to dominate world economic market, I think there will be a time when this altcoin to bigger, wait its time !
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

There is no doubt that Neo is going to be the most profitable coin of 2018, its already on peak since last year and this year its time for moon. The team is supportive and extremely outstanding. Neo is the most promising coin with high potential. A great success is sure.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

I think Amon will be huge if they deliver and do what their roadmap promising ...
It is practical for us as crypto community and useful to spend our cryptocurrency in a daily basis.. https://amon.tech

zakariajaki

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

Many coin have potensially for to biggers coin. I think if you info find in market and marketcap you can crossceck in forum here, one by one. I think for next future big coin nex and bali coin. I just follow info from here, and sosial media, good luck friends
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

There is no doubt that Neo is going to be the most profitable coin of 2018, its already on peak since last year and this year its time for moon. The team is supportive and extremely outstanding. Neo is the most promising coin with high potential. A great success is sure.
But I am afraid of lack of real time applications may drag down these types of coins one day or other. outstanding support alone will not bring long term sustaining good prices as it may get dumped very soon after any kind of great price rally. So, before blindly choosing any currency I am simply suggesting to think wisely by checking twice.

Bitcoin is alone my suggestion as it alone has real world applications and in nexr future we can expect bitcoin to hit new big prices levels.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

It is clearly that If we see marketcap, we faced some coins with high cap, but among this coins ETH has great potential to go to the moon.
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

A lot of coins can be allocated with a good start and capitalization high, but I would like to pay attention to Neo, as in addition it is quite well protected.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Not that low now but Nano has a bright future. If you look at the recent news coming out of it than Nano is being promoted and mentioned by big guys. It has the potential to making mining obsolete. Even an engineer from Paypal built a payment gateway for Nano recently. You can understand its popularity from this.
cccarnation

Activity: 146

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

I really like tokens from content sharing platforms like Steemit or Viuly. The first one is about sharing articles and the second is the decentralized video hosting and on both platforms content makers are awarded by tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: