Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:15:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoinfuji replace Bitcoin as the top dog?  (Read 198 times)
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 02:33:29 PM by Enki369

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin reboot that is low risk and makes sense.
The crypto market is not healthy and Bitcoinfuji is a shining star that will make you proud!
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com : Its goal is to be the worlds most legally compliant digital currency, surpassing expectations and giving peace of mind.

Its a possibility!
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com : Its goal is to be the worlds most legally compliant digital currency, surpassing expectations and giving peace of mind.
Is this just another fork coin of bitcoin? It is a bit strange to me.

But the fact that after visiting the site page and then I was feeling surprised caused by bitcoin fuji just another ico project and not bitcoin fork related coin.

It seems you are hyping its ico project, But it looks irrational to see you are claiming that ico project becomes most legally compliant currency.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

I hope you understand that today there is no alternative for bitcoin, so all these attempts to copy bitcoin with nothing good for forks will not end. The same applies to all forks, which are now on the market
Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

Is this just another fork coin of bitcoin? It is a bit strange to me.

But the fact that after visiting the site page and then I was feeling surprised caused by bitcoin fuji just another ico project and not bitcoin fork related coin.

It seems you are hyping its ico project, But it looks irrational to see you are claiming that ico project becomes most legally compliant currency.

www.bitcoinfuji.com

I don't think you really understand what is happening in the crypto markets: Many coins will be outlawed in the near future.
Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

I hope you understand that today there is no alternative for bitcoin, so all these attempts to copy bitcoin with nothing good for forks will not end. The same applies to all forks, which are now on the market

www.bitcoinfuji.com is not a fork it is the next generation
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

What a joke. A thousandth alt claiming to be THE next thing that is supposed to beat Bitcoin with a low quality site and a "HOT TOPIC" on Bitcointalk (LMAO). Such a low quality, over-spammed effort, get outta here.
Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

What a joke. A thousandth alt claiming to be THE next thing that is supposed to beat Bitcoin with a low quality site and a "HOT TOPIC" on Bitcointalk (LMAO). Such a low quality, over-spammed effort, get outta here.

Read the white paper, Bitcoinfuji is the next generation
Do you think Governments are going to endorse coins like Monero.
Bitcoin is tainted, you can see: time tells all little boy!
cry4crypto

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Read the white paper, Bitcoinfuji is the next generation
Do you think Governments are going to endorse coins like Monero.
Bitcoin is tainted, you can see: time tells all little boy!

What do you need governments' endorsement for? Why refer to Bitcoin in the name of your sophisticated, next-gen game changer alt if Bitcoin is such a tainted thing of the past as you suggest? You're inconsistent and ridiculous with your claims. Also, LOL at the ad hominem "little boy" argument, just as serious as your entire project.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

I really doubt it.

I think ETH is more likely to become the next "king".

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

I really doubt it.

I think ETH is more likely to become the next "king".

Bitcoin price WARNING: 'It's a HUGE risk!' Governments could BAN cryptocurrencies
Go to www.bitcoinfuji.com and there is a link to this article
Tilbrook007

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says there is always room in a market to become the market leader: Apple beat Nokia
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says there is always room in a market to become the market leader: Apple beat Nokia
I have researched about bitcoinfuji but as far as I know it runs on waves technology am I correct? I concluded so because of what is stated in the white paper. Nevertheless, it is one coin with potential to grow but it will not replace Bitcoin. There are many more coins that are way better than it that have higher chance of dethroning Bitcoin. If this projects goal is to be top one someday, it needs improvement first.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

You are spread FUD about Bitcoin and it is an irony to me that the project you are promoting is using the brand name Bitcoin to market itself, we all owe Satoshi for this gift, most of us won't be here today if not for Bitcoin, you can expect to pull someone down and you yourself rise to the top, no way, I don't see how this project will be successful itself
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

As far as I understand this project aims to fight financial crimes and funding of crimes by fighting the anonymity of users. That's a great care but doesn't it kill the spirit of blockchain? What would cryptocommunity choose: more security with more control or less security and their own responsibility on the futur eof the world and blockchain? 
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Don't listen to this guys. They are working together for promoting this weird coin. They did not even care to make a proper website for the coin itself. They did not even explained how their road map will go. This is too suspicious.
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

Don't listen to this guys. They are working together for promoting this weird coin. They did not even care to make a proper website for the coin itself. They did not even explained how their road map will go. This is too suspicious.
[/quot

That is your opinion and it it totally wrong
The road map is to the point
There are many blockchain developers involved in this project and I have to read comments like this
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

You are spread FUD about Bitcoin and it is an irony to me that the project you are promoting is using the brand name Bitcoin to market itself, we all owe Satoshi for this gift, most of us won't be here today if not for Bitcoin, you can expect to pull someone down and you yourself rise to the top, no way, I don't see how this project will be successful itself

Yeah, people have been using it as a medium of exchange for crimes against humanity and you are supporting that are you?
cry4crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Yeah, people have been using it as a medium of exchange for crimes against humanity and you are supporting that are you?

That's the most idiotic argument I've seen here so far. Who's going to stop me if I want to use your shitcoin for that purpose? People have been using USD as a medium of exchange for crimes against humanity, do you support USD? Also, about 10 people drown per day in the US alone, let's fucking ban water!
Tilbrook007

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

That's the most idiotic argument I've seen here so far. Who's going to stop me if I want to use your shitcoin for that purpose? People have been using USD as a medium of exchange for crimes against humanity, do you support USD? Also, about 10 people drown per day in the US alone, let's fucking ban water!

Some governments are serious about the matter raised and you need to get your head around 3 words:

Compliance
Tainted
Perception

Get with the strength: www.bitcoinfuji.om
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: