Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <<< How to reach Full Member status with MERIT requirement >>>  (Read 351 times)
Olishka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

Hello guys,

Just a new thread to share on this requirement of Bitcointalk forum to increase in rank.

If you are not aware since last week, now you need activity points + merit point to increase in rank

So the main things and question is how to get those Merit points, since the number of Merit points required is just huge.

In my case I was 1 to 3 weeks away to get to Full Member status..  But now I need 90 Merit points to reach this status.

Even if I post a lot and I am very active in Bitcointalk, my experience since he implementation of the merit points is that you barely never get points from
others... I tend to think people keep point to share to their friends but not actually to people who share somethiing interesting

What do you think is the best startegy to get the Merit point missing to increase in ranks ?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

Hello guys,

Just a new thread to share on this requirement of Bitcointalk forum to increase in rank.

If you are not aware since last week, now you need activity points + merit point to increase in rank

So the main things and question is how to get those Merit points, since the number of Merit points required is just huge.

In my case I was 1 to 3 weeks away to get to Full Member status..  But now I need 90 Merit points to reach this status.

Even if I post a lot and I am very active in Bitcointalk, my experience since he implementation of the merit points is that you barely never get points from
others... I tend to think people keep point to share to their friends but not actually to people who share somethiing interesting

What do you think is the best startegy to get the Merit point missing to increase in ranks ?

I will not make a goal out of this question .. How to get Merit, just because it's a question exactly like How to get Money ?  Just do your switch, research and probably things will show up.

I just know that this kind of questions lead nowhere & tested.

Olishka (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

There is still an answer from you.  The things is I want to open the debate on this important matter, since it will be somthing crucial in 2018

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

Hello guys,

I think that the best way to get merit is useful and interesting posts. Yeah, it is hard to do if you are newcomer. However, for ex., you can find something interesting in Google and repost it at this forum

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zachwgtv

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

Hello guys,

What you mentioned in a way is very true but in another way, its not exactly all true. Its kinda true because people tend to keep their sendable merit points to trade or exchange with friends but its not entirely true that they do not give merit to people who posts interesting or very relatable stuff. Its probably just that handful of people who is not so willing to share openly. But I’m very sure that most of the people on this forum is nice and would share their merits with whoever they deem fit. Anyway why i say so is cause of that i see here in this community. People meriting one another irregardless of whether they know each other. Thats cool and keep it up, community!
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:16:12 AM
Merited by Spanopohlo (2)

The best strategy is still post quality replies.
Reply on new threads not on those thread which has over 200 replies.
Chances are, your post won't be noticed and it's already a repitition of what others have said thus it doesn't deserve a merit.
One more thing that you can do is, browse the forum, look for persons who are giving merit for quality posts like these two https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2819141.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825523.0
You might also consider posting in local section since you will get alot of attention there compared to other sections. I have seen alot of accounts who already got a merit from their local boards.

Reminder:
Don't engage in merit trading or merit buy/sell, it might result to a ban.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

may reply to new threads from high rank members at least full members who still have few responses / replies. The information I got they have some smerit gained from the system automatically. It's just that you have to really think hard to make an informative reply.
donalfonso

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

Interesting question,The merit system is not a bad system, it will work well especially if there is way to compel higher ranked members to share merits on a regular basis and some sanctions or punishments to come for not sharing your merits. that way the merits can flow around. just a variation of the carrot and stick approach, and not just carrots only.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Hello guys,

With the implementation of this system, only one who is worthy enough will get merit points. How can you be worthy? the answer is learning, and after the learning process, u must share it to the forum in an output of a high quality post.
But that alone is not enough in my opinion right now. You need to make the post interesting by making it unique. You may use some technique like infographic, animation, video, or etc. People really loves if you post a high quality post in an interesting way.
And luck is one thing you also need to get the merit.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

There are many thread about this and it's also the purpose of this merit system. Maybe it's unlucky for those who joined this forum recent but you should now that this is a private forum, not a communism government (ideally).
Everything must have its process. Merit system is making our forum better. Until now merit system is doing good its function. If there are any issues, staffs of BCT will consider and fix it.
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

I am very glad of your answers guys, very interesting thoughts  !  If I had some smerits to share I would love to give some to you !

Anyway, yes maybe the purpose was to increment the quality of post, but honestly I am not that convinced, the system is already going corrupt and there is new threads coming up of guy chasing the bad guys trading smerits or farming their multiple accounts.. (and wrongful "convictions")

I am just wondering how long it will takes now since the new rules to get from Member to  Full member.   Since we need 90 smerits, it seems for me it can takes months or even years for people just acting as normal people on forum. Unless you have dozens of friends or familiy members already part of the forum.

I will see and update this with my case in some weeks or so, since I am one month away to have enough activity to go Full Member but I need 90 smerit . Will see with a normal activity how long it takes me.

Keep yoou updated !  Smiley

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

It's just that you have to really think hard to make an informative reply.

That sounds good - it means the merit system is starting to work.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

I think if we are serious and happy with the life here, as long as we are active and posting constructive things we can get merit. But things doesn't go that way as I am observing, but keep working hard on the posts quality, we will get there!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: