Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <<< TUTO : Best Ways to Cash out by countries >>>  (Read 69 times)
Olishka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:59:17 AM
Merited by Bouriffe (1)

Hello friends,

I want to create this new collaborative topic to share in meaningful manner the best ways to cash out
crypto by countries.

N.B.: I know some purists will answer that buying back FIAT is actually not cashing out since for them the real currency is Bitcoin and so on...
But to stay realistic we still need to cash out some money sometimes to pay for bills or other unexpected things.

I will update this topics frequently with your answer, so this first post will be useful for anyone who wants to get thos informations in one place.

Best ways to cash out in :

USA : :   

- Send Ethereum or Bitcoin to Coinbase  and  exchange them agains FIAT and send the FIAT to your linked bank account
- Send Ethereum or Bitcoin to Coinbase  and  exchange them agains FIAT and send the FIAT to your linked credit card (shift)

-http://Use Monaco or TenX  cards ??

France:

- Send Ethereum or Bitcoin to Coinbase  and  exchange them agains FIAT and send the FIAT to your linked bank account

Great Britain:

To complete

Spain:

To complete

Germany:

To complete

Poland:

To complete

China:

To complete

Japan:

To complete

Korea:

To complete

Taiwan:

To complete

Singapore:

To complete

Philipppines:

To complete

Malaysia:

To complete

Indonesia:

To complete

India:

To complete

Russia:

To complete

Canada:

To complete

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: