Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto going to DEAD  (Read 556 times)
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

First go and learn proper English, then come here again and we will talk.

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.And some countries ban ICOs.one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.seems like crypto going to end day by day.market is falling too.what are your ideas about this?

I already don't have a slightest idea why you guys are still in crypto and yet declaring it dead already. What has gotten to you OP? You one of the paid schills we found thousands on social media today?

As for regulations, bans, tax and everything that will push down cryptos, if will be just short term. Long term it will still thrive because more investors will still be attractive to it no matter how much they try to stop it.

The price is on a roller coaster ride. Which means that there are still willing to put cash on it. So I don't think it will die just because of such FUD and attacks. It will continue to live and will grow long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.And some countries ban ICOs.one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.seems like crypto going to end day by day.market is falling too.what are your ideas about this?
No, I do not believe that the cryptos are condemned to death by the fact that the current financial authorities around the world are facing difficulties when it comes to framing their use within the financial standards prior to the emergence of this innovative tecnology. But I think that with the passage of time, they will find a way for both realities to coexist in a harmonious and even more integrated way.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

Crypto won't DIE and it's very hard to stop them. People are believing at Cryptocurrency. Technology are on mainstream so no one can stop just like BItcoin that is always here since 2009. They are coonected as one. So if you trying to stop cryptocurrency then try to hack blockchain and that's the time it will die instantly.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

Crypto won't DIE and it's very hard to stop them. People are believing at Cryptocurrency. Technology are on mainstream so no one can stop just like BItcoin that is always here since 2009. They are coonected as one. So if you trying to stop cryptocurrency then try to hack blockchain and that's the time it will die instantly.

I agree with this guy, Alternative coins or altcoins will not die and it will remain the same thing as bitcoin though emerging coins from ICO are part of money program from other businesses and Big corporations and if develop then we can see a good profits in the long run. As of now it's purely speculative about the project.

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

Are You kidding??? Crypto is alive as never before! Just look at the growth of number of real life cases where the crypto is used! Large companies like Bosh, Visa, IBM are funding millions in the new crypto technologies to be ready use them soon! And regulation of ICOs is  a step towards its legalization but definitelly not the death! If only You doon`t mentioned the scam projects.  

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
evgeshti

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Crypto currency will not disappear. Many countries, or rather the government, try to fight this market because of its anonymity and the possibility of paying without the posting of payers. Certainly there will be difficulties with legalization, but this type of earnings will not disappear. The only option for the government is an attempt to regulate the turnover of the crypto currency and begin to control the circulation of funds. I'm not sure that absolutely all countries will settle the issue with centralization and allow free use of the crypto currency, but that it will not disappear, I'm 100% sure.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
A Feeder

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

What a title. These situations are just simple trials for the cryptpcurrency market. It has already outstanded most of the difficult challengers. They had been hacked, banned, scammed, but in the end of the day life and hype still goes on for the market. This proves that lots of people are trying to defend the market in times of hardships and I want to help to for the crypto world because that is my core foundation for profit.
jarlze

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Some countries create favorable conditions for crypto-currencies, for example, Belarus.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

I think regulation is not enough to kill crypto. The only way it can be killed is by banning it to every country which is unlikely to happen or impossible to happen. There will always be bad news about bitcoin. For some reason bitcoin is a like a celebrity with tons of haters. Maybe its because of the scammers who were reported while there are only few reports about someone getting rich about bitcoin. Good subject/title by the way, what a way to capture the readers attention.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Every now and then a naysayer wakes up and decides to come to the Bitcoin forum to tall everyone there that they're stupid to believe in their investment.
I'm not going to Christian forums to tell them I'm not a believer. What's the purpose of that? You believe it's going to be dead and I don't. Let's agree to disagree.
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

since when did the Facebook party stop advertising ICO bro? where do you get the source, until now I still see continuously Facebook ads there are my marked so it is impossible the Facebook party prohibits advertisement ICO
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Cryptocurrency sector is still an emerging platform,with diverse challenges which is sure to be overcome,Stabilisation is taking place already,crypto is an establish sector will trillions of dollars in the space, this is sure to hold it from dieing
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 11:40:31 PM by Amilhussin24

I dont think so. If they wanted to kill bitcoin, they already did it in past years, but what happen? They cannot do it, that is how powerful bitcoin is. Yes they can regulate bitcoin users they can banned it, and the price is being affected, but it cannot says as dead. Perhaps it could be a reason for more investors to buy bitcoin.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

I still believe Bitcoin will remain a bitcoin for its users and fans. FIAT also has its own space with its users. For me what Bitcoin does is difficult to imitate by its competitors.  Cheesy
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

The regulations will not kill crypto, it will bring more people as regulations represent the government and people will feel much safer investing. ICOs most of the time fail to deliver what they promised, regardless of whether it's a scam or simply incompetent developers. If you are interesting in a project, you can always enroll in bounties.

I agree. Cyrpto has been here for many years more than a decade if it is a threat to the law of our county it will not exist for this long. Fud affects the prices of cryptocurrency lately but it doesnt mean it will be totally gone or crashed. So crypto is still alive  and far from over.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

No the crypto is not dead maybe the transaction in every country which ban on their government so the value of the bitcoin decreasing because of the currencies is too at risk but its temporary it's just a moment.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

I think banning crypto currencies is not good to new investors. I wish that digital currency will still continue to evolve in every country. This is one of the best type of investments that I can see.  I will still support bitcoin.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

I think It's impossible "Crypto going to DEAD" it's rising every end of the year, also now crypto is some better than January''18, I know crypto rising slowly but as soon poseable you will be happy with this.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

The relevance will not kill crypto, it will only bring more people to crypto,the government and people will feel much safer investing. ICOs most of the time fail to deliver what they promised, regardless of whether it's a scam or simply incompetent developers. If you are interested  in the project, you can always enroll in bounties cause there's nothing be scares about.crypto ain't dead and it ain't no where.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: