Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto going to DEAD  (Read 554 times)
ShadyMash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.And some countries ban ICOs.one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.seems like crypto going to end day by day.market is falling too.what are your ideas about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kilojay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

Its not going dead its barley coming alive.  A few loud mouths and a few scam artist  made some BIG $$ on crypto and many people treated it like it was some get rich scheme.  Only the very few and lucky made millions from damn near nothing.  Much like the gold rush the first few in the area made huge profits but for most it was a bust but does that mean gold is dead?  Of course not gold will never be dead and it will always have value just like crypto.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

The regulations will not kill crypto, it will bring more people as regulations represent the government and people will feel much safer investing. ICOs most of the time fail to deliver what they promised, regardless of whether it's a scam or simply incompetent developers. If you are interesting in a project, you can always enroll in bounties.
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
Merited by rontme (2)

Cryptocurrency is less likely to die, as if bitcoin was not favored by people since it appeared, and has been saying that it does not survive, but it is rising every year, which is a reality. Encrypting money will only get better as their technology will adapt more to the world.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

All those countries are barely 1 or 2 countries, not half of the world. I haven't been seeing crypto ads on fb since 2013, I've only stared seeing them for the past two months and that's it. I've just now checked and seen Parsec Frontiers, CRYCASH, GRAFT Blockchain... and that's just with the few scrolls down, so I'm not sure what you meant by "one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads".

No it doesn't. Bitcoin has $10k stable price and will be going up for sure.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

No it doesn't. Bitcoin has $10k stable price and will be going up for sure.
Was 20K.  Now 10K.  Seems like it is going down to me.  Just wait until next week when Bitfinex quits sending withdrawals.  Very bad times coming soon.  BTC back to $4K. 

This is a true fact.  Get ready now.  I can't do more than warn you here.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

The regulations will not kill crypto, it will bring more people as regulations represent the government and people will feel much safer investing. ICOs most of the time fail to deliver what they promised, regardless of whether it's a scam or simply incompetent developers. If you are interesting in a project, you can always enroll in bounties.

I agree. i believe crypto will be integrated in every person's daily life in the future. currently, small percentage of the humanity are engaging in crypto as you need to be educated first on how to use it. and if an ordinary citizen finds out that sending money outside or vice versa has very small fee by using digital currency, then, more and more people will use the crypto business. and a lot more things that you can get out in dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

ICOs getting banned should have happened a long time ago. they are ruining the cryptocurrencies for everyone with all of the free money they get for nothing, no product and no actual return apart from profit and free money for the owners.

banning ICO ads on Facebook is nothing worth talking about. they don't allow all kinds of advertisements on their platform and this is another addition to it.
hopefully in time we can see complete ban of all ICOs so that we can get rid of these scammers for good and eventually focus on real cryptocurrencies that focus on usability instead of focusing on ways of making more money.

Only Bitcoin
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

Yeap, I do not why but there are a lot of bad news really, last one is the restrictions related of facebook.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

Price is dropping for crypto but it is not going to end.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

I dont think they will die. There are hard core investors who are in it for the ling run- they see the big picture and they wont sell their stock at a loss. Because of this it wont crash completely. There are to many good ideas out there for this just too stop. BTC is only one coin .
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

Last year crypto's total market cap is only in million. Now that crypto is in billion. How can you say its going to be dead? You can sell all your cryptos now at the dip. And have the biggest regret of your life. 2018 is the year of all crytos. Someday all nation would use crypto to save their currency.
hinterland

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

There are things that are actually bad that governments have tried to ban and failed. Even if certain regimes try or succeed in banning it in their country, other rival countries will see it as an opportunity. The community really governs crypto currencies, so unless all the devs abandoned their projects it will not die.

I don't even think banks can compete on the technical level, the only way they could right now is to poach the best devs from the crypto community. When giant hardware manufacturers are making mining specific M/B's etc, it shows how much progress has been made.
kampaeros

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

I dont think crypto will go away.
Sure, we have some bad news once a while.
But it happens with society all the time.
We read about people getting robbed etc, does it mean the human race should just pack up and kill ourselves?
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

I see another FUD. Meh, cmon man by now everyone knows that crypto will never die and that as of now, it is just the beginning of something huge.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

i dont see any problems with crypto.
i wonder why they ban crypto. is it about money politics ?
bitcoinfrings

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

Crypto currencies will do to banks what internet did to post office..
Quonelet

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.And some countries ban ICOs.one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.seems like crypto going to end day by day.market is falling too.what are your ideas about this?
ICO is a potential financial industry that is everything that everyone sees. I do not think that many media are trying to ban it but this does not mean that it will end. No one will overlook a huge source of profits.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

LOL. do you think crypto die because no ads anymore, some countries ban exchanges, some countries ban ICOs ?? NO
The reason crypto will die if no more crypto cummunity and no internet, If these 2 important things still exist. Crypto cant die
And stop too easy to trust media.
ruddoraj

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

it's natural for crypto.But crypto is alive.Don't be upset facebook is not only the social site.There are so many social site like twitter,reditt,linkedin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: