Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: im a beginner  (Read 251 times)
toti. (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

is there a wallet wherein i can accept many types of crypto?

or do i have to make an account for each type?
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

If you're using PC or dekstop, then i recommend you to try Exodus because it has nice UI and has a lot different coins address, so you can use it.
If you're using Android mobile, then Coinomi maybe is the best option for you. It has a lot coins and even they support tokens too.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

You can buy bitcoin with one account, but you will have different wallets for different crypto currencies.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Follow daily coinmarketcap and follow bitcoin thread posts and follow news website ccn and coindesk u will get lot of knowledge
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

If you're using PC or dekstop, then i recommend you to try Exodus because it has nice UI and has a lot different coins address, so you can use

I run Exodus Eden because I have Ripple but whats piss poor about the wallet is that when you want to just view your
private keys it spunks them out to a file and put that's on the desktop not that they don't know that windows
is taking copies of all out files.

I bet in five years time Exodus might support the Bitcoin Lightning network of banking hubs if it's still around then

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

for my knowledge of how to start with such a thing as most of that I do not even know what I should do with my bitcoin what I would like to propose satin but because of the majority of my findings I've been watching youtube about bitcoin getting I've got my ideas here and because of the threads I've been reading on the thread I've learned it slowly to run your bitcoin for your future but for your knowledge it's okay to read, watch, and ask questions about important things in bitcoin. Smiley
parvez01768

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

yes there was eth wallet that why you can use many crypto ...for this you have to visit my eather wallet.com and create your account
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

Personally I use coinomi wallet, supports multiple currencies + most (all?) of eth tokens. And they tend to support popular forks (credit you with coins from forked chain).
I hear Jaxx wallet is also good, but haven't tried it yet.

Always check whether you're downloading authentic wallet, often fake ones pop up - those will steal your coins (+ possibly infect you with malware). Always do the due diligence.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gigtue

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

My ether wallet
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

You can use myetherwallet or other ethereum wallet for ERC-20 based token
myetherwallet.com

But at the end, No wallet support all kind of crypto currencies but there are some multi-currencies supported wallets like exodus.
https://www.exodus.io/
twothirtyfive

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

Personally I use coinomi wallet, supports multiple currencies + most (all?) of eth tokens. And they tend to support popular forks (credit you with coins from forked chain).
I hear Jaxx wallet is also good, but haven't tried it yet.

Always check whether you're downloading authentic wallet, often fake ones pop up - those will steal your coins (+ possibly infect you with malware). Always do the due diligence.

Add me to the coinomi wallet club.  Very intuitive and seems to support all the altcoins I throw at it.
UltimaTradr

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:35:47 AM

Use Paxful for trading your BTC
ryasenchuk2018

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

My ether wallet

support. My ethereal wallet is convenient for use, but to view the tokens I use ehterscan.io
sharifbd

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

You can use  Jaxx Wallet.( https://jaxx.io/ ) Jaxx wallet is the most popular of bitcoin users for its security,privacy,simple yet powerful set of features.You can store here, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic, DAO, Litecoin, REP etc. It also has free customer support if you encounter any issues while using it.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

Try this one
https://www.myetherwallet.com/ , here you can add costom tokens.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

There are some options in the web wallet category but I would not recommend you to hold your funds on the web or in any exchange account because no matter what kind of security precautions you are taking, you never know the security status on the server side so it is recommended to hold the funds in the offline wallets and since you are looking for multiple coins, you can try Trezor or Nano hardware wallets.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

There are quite a few that are good, and hold different currencies:
Exodus and Coinomi would probably come first, but you can also check out JAXX, Agama, and Cryptonator.

Cheers!
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Safest is always the one provided by the Coin Developer. But some online wallets are also running from ages and yes we can trust little bit on them.

If you are earning from faucets and want to use your coins frequently then : http://cryptonator.com is best online wallet.

If you are using Android then Coinomi is having 40-50 famous coins wallet in it.

So u can use any service, for long term best is to store in Paperwallet and later retrieve through privatekey

** FREE SPACE **
Harris Pay

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Yes, Ofcourse
Surely many people using the money will hear information like MyEtherWallet but to know and use it is a problem, in this article you will understand more about detailed MyEtherWallet details.
Before talking about MEW, reiterate Ethereum ETH a high currency, one of which altcoin the top 2 is limited technology and many investments. So myetherwallet was born in 2015 and this is one of the most used ethereum by its features and security.

What is Myetherwallet.com?

There are now many Ethereal in each of the many different characteristics, such as Coinbase, Blockchain.info, Jaxx, Coinpayments, but Myetherwallet has a distinct distinction that ETH stores all the token builds on EAT. platform.
If you look at coinmarketcap.com, nearly 100 coins are generated from the ETH platform so just one example of Myetherwallet (MEW) can hold all.
Myetherwallet does not store ETH and Tokens on their servers, allowing you to create a single address that saves you all data and executes transactions on Ethereum through their nodes. Consequently, your ETH number gets whole even if the MyEtherwallet site does not work.
The difference is that MyEtherWallet can receive offline transactions, ie when no network just have tools can use for example to send money to anyone
Artkuz

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

Many software wallets also have a mobile version, so in order not to be repeated, we will not list them, but will simply try out of the variety of applications, and they are already under a hundred, to select the most:

Airbitz: Bitcoin.
ArcBit: Bitcoin.
Bread: Bitcoin.
Coinomi: has support for 90 currencies-just a record holder.All at a high level
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: