Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gather all the earned altcoins?  (Read 156 times)
iamman (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I've been doing bounties for a week for now and I have many accounts all over the net with different token/coins there. But one question keeps circulating in my head how can I get them all togather? It would be nice if someone would explain it to me coz I don't know whether Im doing ok or not. I almost have no motivation to go on. Embarrassed
borulce

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

I think you have 3 options:
1. Download every other wallets to your computers across and use them in every original wallet
2. Prefer to use exchanges
and 3rd use global wallet coin projects like ethos. These are only options I know.
raoul78

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

You can group al ERC20 tokens in one wallet. I use a MeW wallet in combination with a ledger.
NEP5 Tokens can also be kept in a wallet if I'm not mistaken.

As far as I know their still isn't a wallet capable of holding all coins and tokens available.

█   REALTYCOIN   █
the most PROFITABLE place to INVEST in the world
▬  ICO is LIVE  ▬ (http://therealtycoin.io)
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

I am currently storing all my coins at myetherwallet. Collect all your accounts where you store your altcoins and put them in one valid wallet you would like to use. Metamask would be a wise option.

It is extremely reckless to store coins at exchanges unless you actively trade.

For most coins, store your keys offline. The best solution is to have a dedicated pc that is never connected to the internet. Hardware wallets are very convenient for the coins they support.
iamman (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Ok, thanks for the MetaMask, I opened it for myself and I will use it in the future. However, the question is still active.
Look, there are many bounties which keep the tokens that you earn in their main site. And there is no instruction how can I take it to my wallet. It isn't not about 1 weird token. There are planty of them which bounty work in this way.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:47:52 AM

I think that the Ethos is the best option, because he will lose a lot on exchangers if transfer from each separate wallet. Although this also depends on the exchanger.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
hostrm

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:54:48 AM

Maybe it's worth it to translate everything into one block. For example an etherium? Then you can store everything on one purse?
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:58:55 AM

I am currently storing all my coins at myetherwallet. Collect all your accounts where you store your altcoins and put them in one valid wallet you would like to use. Metamask would be a wise option.

It is extremely reckless to store coins at exchanges unless you actively trade.

For most coins, store your keys offline. The best solution is to have a dedicated pc that is never connected to the internet. Hardware wallets are very convenient for the coins they support.
Metamask is the best option when accessing MyEtherWallet. It prevents user from getting phished and make the user more safe in transacting coin. Somebody told me that nano ledger is also a safety wallet. I watched it on a video and I saw how it works. I think it is a hardware wallet where you can put your different wallet. Nano ledger is like a usb that restore all of your data, the advantage of nano ledger is that, your private key will not easily hacked because the private key will remain to the nano ledger. That is what I know in nano ledger.
I want to buy nano ledger but it seems like it is too much expensive. I think I will buy it when I have some coins.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

I'm using metamask and it's very good. I didn't had any problem with it a long time. You can set fees however you want, and import your other address as long as you have private key or other way. Other people spoke a lot about metamask so i will skip this part.

Also if you prefer to use phone for crypto then you can use Enjin wallet, it was made generaly for ENJ but it's possible to send and receive tokens and other cryptocurrency, for example bitcoin. The wallet have good reviews and 'publisher' have official site which is a bit popular, so you don't have worry to much about being scammed.

Well, thank you for reading Smiley have good day!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

I've been doing bounties for a week for now and I have many accounts all over the net with different token/coins there. But one question keeps circulating in my head how can I get them all togather? It would be nice if someone would explain it to me coz I don't know whether Im doing ok or not. I almost have no motivation to go on. Embarrassed

To gather all the altcoins you have already earned, use one wallet which supports all of them. There is another way out as well — you can make an exchange and start dealing with less coins, but you’d better also use 1 wallet. For instance, exchange your Ripple and Status for ETH and NEO (as an example).

Or maybe you asking about how to know price of all coins???
You can try this site, good one: https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio/
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

better keep it that way,since ethereum platforms and exchange having troubles this past months.that is the safest way to make them more secure,being in different wallets.as long as you keep your keys on hand so you might not loss the coins or tokens instantly
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

As other users suggest - group the tokens/coins from the same platform in the same wallet.
However, since you have that many, you could make yourself a favor and keep a track of everything inside an Excel table, or perhaps Excel document with different sheets (each sheet representing another platform). Or you can use some other software that you dig.

As the technologies are very different and there are no universal wallets existing I see this as the only way to keep track.
Initially, it will be a real pain to sort it all out but will help you later if you will be pedantic.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

doing bounty for a week, I don't think the amount of tokens in those wallet will worth moving them around for now, especially now that the transaction cost on Ethereum is very high now better wait till they worth good money and exchange them for ether or BTC.
wel24

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

For me the best way  to gather all the earned altcoins .
Download a wallet where your coins is listed or available..Keep it and leave it for 3 to 5 years comeback and check you will become a millionaire.Take care of the important details esp.The password and email address.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

For me as my experience regarding gathering all my earned or received tokens or coins, I just Download a wallet like now im using ImToken application so that it can be sync by using of this wallet. And then just keep or save it then once it has a great value or price then you can now decide if those tokens are still hold or sell it on available exchanger.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

If you want to gather them all and make it only one coin then put them all in ED then sell them as ETH after you sold them and made them ETH. Put them in your wallet that's it no more problem. I think your only problem now is your gas to make the moving possible hehe.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

To me this is the most frustrating thing about Crypto, just having so many different coins and losing track. Sometimes it's good when you find that you have a little of a coin that went up in price, but even that's irritating, because of the process of downloading the chain, thinking of safety. It just becomes a huge mess.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

doing bounty for a week, I don't think the amount of tokens in those wallet will worth moving them around for now, especially now that the transaction cost on Ethereum is very high now better wait till they worth good money and exchange them for ether or BTC.

I agree, too much transaction with your token cost a lot of gas. If you prefer to dump your token earlier, better to keep it that on an exchanges.
Except you know some token which is very valuable.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

To me this is the most frustrating thing about Crypto, just having so many different coins and losing track. Sometimes it's good when you find that you have a little of a coin that went up in price, but even that's irritating, because of the process of downloading the chain, thinking of safety. It just becomes a huge mess.

That and the fees. Grin

A global wallet sounds nice on paper but I get it why many people user separate wallets for each of their coins.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Make sure you have gas on those wallet it will be easier for you to have them all on a single wallet, and doing this will make it easier for you in case you want to sell your tokens.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: