Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2024, 06:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have transaction problem. Urgent Please  (Read 152 times)
tipitip22 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 09:43:01 AM by tipitip22

Last week (25.01.2017) I sent tethers (usdt) from binance to another exchange. Exchange name is paribu in turkey. But they just accept bitcoin. My wallet adress was created paribu exchange for bitcoin but I sent 5.250 tethers the adress:( My transfer confirmed on blockchain platform.

I'm so panic:(

I wrote this sitution to ether, binance and paribu

They responded

From Tether;

There is nothing we can do as we do not have any control over the other exchanges.
You will need to contact the receiving exchange, explain to them what happened and request their assistance in recovering the funds you sent

From Binance;

Your transaction has been confirmed in the block chain already. Which means that Binance has transferred coins in the block chain successfully.
It is suggested to negotiate to the owner of designation address or target wallet kindly to get your USDT. Sorry, Binance has no way to help you at this moment

From Paribu.com

I still waiting respond...

I don't really have a lot of experience , so what should be done to recover the sent funds?

Thanks a lot from my friends
bitskytr

Activity: 301
Merit: 22

libertas veritas aequitas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Paribu doesnt support usdt their currency tl so i think paribu coulndt get usdt and coulnt resend to you.

İ hope you save your funds

Güzel günler göreceğiz çocuklar. Güneşli günler göreceğiz. Motorları maviliklere süreceğiz çocuklar... /// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6V1wXu7ZmA
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Last week (25.01.2017) I sent tethers (usdt) from binance to another exchange. Exchange name is paribu in turkey. But they just accept bitcoin. My wallet adress was created paribu exchange for bitcoin but I sent 5.250 tethers the adress:( My transfer confirmed on blockchain platform.

I'm so panic:(

I wrote this sitution to ether, binance and paribu

They responded

From Tether;

There is nothing we can do as we do not have any control over the other exchanges.
You will need to contact the receiving exchange, explain to them what happened and request their assistance in recovering the funds you sent

From Binance;

Your transaction has been confirmed in the block chain already. Which means that Binance has transferred coins in the block chain successfully.
It is suggested to negotiate to the owner of designation address or target wallet kindly to get your USDT. Sorry, Binance has no way to help you at this moment

From Paribu.com

I still waiting respond...

I don't really have a lot of experience , so what should be done to recover the sent funds?

Thanks a lot from my friends

I have no idea what this paribu exchange is, since as you said it's a local exchange and not a global one.

Most exchanges have their own policy as to what they will do if you deposit the wrong token to their deposit addresses. For instance depositing USDT to a bitcoin deposit address seems to be the trend right now.

They do have control over the bitcoin addresses, so technically if they really wanted to they can internally solve this issue by importing the private key to an omni wallet and sending back your USDT.

However, this will need some organisation on their side and it'll depend a lot on luck. I can't comment on the chance of success, since I don't know the exchange well. See what they respond with first, though.
bitskytr

Activity: 301
Merit: 22

libertas veritas aequitas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

Paribu is a reliable stock market is a leading state in the Turkey but technically they do not know whether this process is accidence.
But if there is something that can be done, I hope they will help you

Güzel günler göreceğiz çocuklar. Güneşli günler göreceğiz. Motorları maviliklere süreceğiz çocuklar... /// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6V1wXu7ZmA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: