Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your opinion! Cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 164 times)
Anteros (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:06 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 09:54:55 AM by Anteros

Hello everybody!

There is an idea and the possibility of developing an exchange with a general management and distribution of profits from fees for commissions to holders of the token that we will issue at the ICO stage. I would like to understand how it would be interesting to you?

It seems to us that this fully corresponds to the idea of decentralization, much more than other projects that insert the word "Blockchain" and decentralization into all spheres in a row, just because it's fashionable!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

Hello everybody!

There is an idea and the possibility of developing an exchange with a general management and distribution of profits from fees for commissions to holders of the token that we will issue at the ICO stage. I would like to understand how it would be interesting to you?

It seems to us that this fully corresponds to the idea of decentralization, much more than other projects that insert the word "Blockchain" and decentralization into all spheres in a row, just because it's fashionable!
The idea is not bad. As about the fact that decentralization has become just fashionable  I completely agree. Now even cafes and shops claim that they are releasing tokens, this is too much.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

Interesting idea, is this like a kucoin that shares profit on the KCS holder? maybe you can explain more detail about your idea and maybe some people will be interested like me, so i will wait for it and good luck!
Anteros (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

Interesting idea, is this like a kucoin that shares profit on the KCS holder? maybe you can explain more detail about your idea and maybe some people will be interested like me, so i will wait for it and good luck!

Yes of course in the near future I will give a detailed description of the idea and links to resources.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Any new idea interesting to community, main what this must be reallized, not as 90% f ICO's nowadays

Anteros (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

Any new idea interesting to community, main what this must be reallized, not as 90% f ICO's nowadays

We have already started, but without attracting funds, this will take a long time. We believe in the idea of ​​decentralization and general management and implement our project in one way or another.
Anteros (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Hello everybody!

Need more opinions! Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: