Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:30:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Some Thoughts about DeepOnion As a Newbie  (Read 95 times)
zhxb01 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

I have joined DeepOnion Community for over a month. I know a lot things about DeepOnion gradually.

At this spot, I must be grateful for “zhihu”, which is a Q & A community in China, in there, I met DeepOnion Community luckily at the first time. Then I joined Bitcointalk, but I don’t have airdrop status(cry), sincerely, I hope I can be accepted by airdrop status as soon as possible.

The following content is my own thoughts about DeepOnion:

Firstly, 2009, I was a university freshman in 2009 when I firstly heard of ideal money which is called as Bitcoin, but didn’t take notice of it. Nowadays, I met DeepOnion and don’t want to miss it anymore, I joined and invested, I believe in DeepOnion will have a strong increase in the future.

Secondly, Actually, I cherished some doubts on DeepOnion from beginning. But, I noticed the hard working of DeepOnion team, they strived to make DeepOnion become the best encryption currency in the world from various aspects. As you know, DeepOnion price reached nearly 20USD, which was unbelievable for a new kind ideal money. That made me strengthen the big potential of Deeponion as my most important investment. Even if DeepOnion is falling, I still firmly keep it and prepare for increasing the amount of DeepOnion.

Thirdly, the development of DeepOnion Community is amazing. Over ten thousands people have joined DeepOnion community, which takes half a year. And the members are still rapidly increasing. I aslo know DP community have become the the second biggest encryption currency forum. That is a achievement which was created by DeepOnion team through hard working day and night. What is more, DeepOnion team is still growing constantly in order to provide good service for all DeepOnion community members and its fans.

Besides, the marketing of DeepOnion is very big and powerful. You can see various marketing activities being used to active users and increase user stickiness. I deeply feel the professionalism and strong implementation capacity. I have heard of the new DeepOnion wallet will be published shortly after, everything on DeepOnion is become better and better.

All in all, I keep strong confidence for DeepOnion and believe in I can benefit from it even I can achieve financial freedom. Samely, I hope every DeepOnion members would get richer through DeepOnion.
By the way, I have gotten airdrop status today! Grin
Thanks very much for you all reading! Thank you !

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1634852
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

I have joined DeepOnion Community for over a month. I know a lot things about DeepOnion gradually.

At this spot, I must be grateful for “zhihu”, which is a Q & A community in China, in there, I met DeepOnion Community luckily at the first time. Then I joined Bitcointalk, but I don’t have airdrop status(cry), sincerely, I hope I can be accepted by airdrop status as soon as possible.

The following content is my own thoughts about DeepOnion:

Firstly, 2009, I was a university freshman in 2009 when I firstly heard of ideal money which is called as Bitcoin, but didn’t take notice of it. Nowadays, I met DeepOnion and don’t want to miss it anymore, I joined and invested, I believe in DeepOnion will have a strong increase in the future.

Secondly, Actually, I cherished some doubts on DeepOnion from beginning. But, I noticed the hard working of DeepOnion team, they strived to make DeepOnion become the best encryption currency in the world from various aspects. As you know, DeepOnion price reached nearly 20USD, which was unbelievable for a new kind ideal money. That made me strengthen the big potential of Deeponion as my most important investment. Even if DeepOnion is falling, I still firmly keep it and prepare for increasing the amount of DeepOnion.

Thirdly, the development of DeepOnion Community is amazing. Over ten thousands people have joined DeepOnion community, which takes half a year. And the members are still rapidly increasing. I aslo know DP community have become the the second biggest encryption currency forum. That is a achievement which was created by DeepOnion team through hard working day and night. What is more, DeepOnion team is still growing constantly in order to provide good service for all DeepOnion community members and its fans.

Besides, the marketing of DeepOnion is very big and powerful. You can see various marketing activities being used to active users and increase user stickiness. I deeply feel the professionalism and strong implementation capacity. I have heard of the new DeepOnion wallet will be published shortly after, everything on DeepOnion is become better and better.

All in all, I keep strong confidence for DeepOnion and believe in I can benefit from it even I can achieve financial freedom. Samely, I hope every DeepOnion members would get richer through DeepOnion.
By the way, I have gotten airdrop status today! Grin
Thanks very much for you all reading! Thank you !

How do you feel about the airdrop structure and how that influences the price and the market? Do you feel that it has inflated the price artificially as people are incentivised to hold and that it so could lead to a big fall in the price after the airdrop is concluded?

sandytheguy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

Good job writing this article. Welcome to onion community. At your age, I wouldn’t even know what cryptocurrency is. So you are already ahead of a lot of people.  I joined onion community not too long ago and I started missing the airdrop already thinking it’s gonna end soon. But I have faith in onion haha, for its team, and community.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: