Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for OKPay Affiliates !  (Read 2216 times)
cjspiller28 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:49:43 PM

Hopefully someone reading this also has experience promoting OKPay.com as an affiliate. 

Here are my stats:

Referrals Statistic
Account ID: 2xxxxxxx5
First Level Referrals: 46
Second Level Referrals 0
Total Paid $0.00 USD
Total Operations 0

The 2 rows in BOLD relate to my question.

Obviously, these statistics indicate that 46 people have signed up at OKPay through my link, but later it says $0 paid. 

It makes sense that $0 has been paid because my own OKPay account is not yet verified, so I can't receive payment, BUT how much have I earned from these 46 referrals?

I do not see a number for "earned" and it seems a little hard to believe that I have helped generate 46 signups, and these are obviously people that searched Google or Bing for something along the lines of "how do I purchase bitcoins with a card?" which means they likely have an intention to buy bitcoins, which makes it a little hard to believe that NOT ONE of these 46 referrals made a purchase through OKPay?

Anyone else out there promoting OKPay?  If so, please shed some light on this situation and share your experience...

Thanks for reading.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 10:18:37 PM

Please note that we pay referral fees only for operations where we have income (see fees table). In the case of an operation with zero commission, no referral bonus will be paid. In other words, all these referral bonuses are deducted from OKPAY fees so that we share our earnings with our partners (you).

took me exactly 2 seconds to find out. do people even read nowadays?

this is off-topic btw

cjspiller28 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:40:21 PM

Please note that we pay referral fees only for operations where we have income (see fees table). In the case of an operation with zero commission, no referral bonus will be paid. In other words, all these referral bonuses are deducted from OKPAY fees so that we share our earnings with our partners (you).

took me exactly 2 seconds to find out. do people even read nowadays?

this is off-topic btw

Yeah ummm... that wasn't my question but forget it anyway.  OKPay deals with bitcoins and there are several posts on this forum in which they are mentioned SO I thought this would fall into the category of general but I guess not.  All good... just forget I asked.  But just so you know, I wasn't asking about "what qualifies as a bonus" as much as "where do affiliates see their bonus" because 'amount earned' and 'amount paid' (i.e. amounts paid out via check) are usually two different things, but I will respect this is off topic and take it to their support ticket.  Just thought there might be other affiliates hanging out here, but instead I found........... (not gonna say it)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: