Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CVProof  (Read 107 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

CVProof will be the latest cryptocurrency which is going to enter sooner to the Crypto market and their Token sale public will take place on 1st March 2018. I find their project quite different as well as interesting. As the project name says it self ( CVProof) purpose of this project is validate the job applicants' CV using blockchain technology. This is how I can explain this project simply. Now lets see how they describe it on their white paper.

''CVproof is the ultimate Career Credentials Validation platform Leveraging the blockchain technology to Let out 100% transparency and reliability to the global job market. Working as a next job permit or 'Laissez-passer', CVproof allows companies to easily verify - and in a cost-effective way - whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role. It is the first digital CV platform to guarantee full integrity around the credentials at each major career milestone.''

Why CVProof?
According to a research done by coauthor of Freakonomics and a renowned  Professor Steven de Levit ( University of Chicago ) More than 50% people lie on their resumes.

And requiters take only 6 seconds to scan a resume averagely

87 of requiters use LinkedIn check applicants backgrounds

meanwhile bad hiring causes to increase company cost in millions for the companies around the world.    

So CV proof is the answer for these issues, at this point CVProof can work as validation platform to connect credential holders and with their respective issuers which is powered by blockchain technology.  This is highly a reliable system for the job market.

Lets clarify it further more.. CVproof.com is using blockchain technology to enable authentication of CV credentials. In other words, career credentials (assessments, medical records, training certificates,work certificates, Criminal records university diplomas etc..) from any industry and from any country can be digitally validated and authenticated in a seamless process. This is a true game changer for heavily regulated and training oriented industries, such as aviation, healthcare and education.

You may want to know How it really works ? Let me extract their explanation on it from their announcement thread as they explained it well themselves.

HOW DOES CVPROOF WORK?

1.An Issuer can be sent a request on CVproof to validate a previously issued credential. The Issuer (or accredited validator by the issuer) will validate the credential. A career credential can be a - but not limited to - diploma, certificate, work-experience, publication, reference, assessment, etc.

2. CVproof can produce on demand an indisputable proof of notarized validation duly stored in the blockchain.

3. The CV Holder does not need to provide the original documents, as the proof-of-validation constitutes intrinsically a proof of authenticity of the credential.

4. The Issuer will be awarded INK tokens for his validation of the credential on CVproof.

sounds good, isn't it?

I find this project is good enough to solve a real problem in the job market So, in long term I believe that many companies and individuals will attract to this project.

RandyGamage

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

Sounds good!
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

Sounds good!

Yeah Job market's transparency and trustworthy will improve with this system. It will take some time for people to get familiar with this system. once significant people using this system many more will adapt to it rapidly.
I hope this project will work well

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: