Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a $500 PayPal loan for 3-6 months. $700 BTC collateral  (Read 492 times)
alia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

Wouldnt it be best just to cash the btc out, use what you need it for, then buy it back? Its somewhat hard to believe this is a real request with 3-6 months (even though you said you would probably may earlier) for something so small. On top of that, youre still needing a loan but yet started your own lending service? It almost feels like youre trying to build trust very quickly. Its hard to say for sure because ive seen this happen plenty of times with other users, but good luck.

I require PayPal funds, but I am not willing to sell my BTC (because when I buy it back, it could be double the price). My lending service is in BTC. Hope that answers your questions.

Sorry but you still didn't answer. How you open a lending service Thread and at the same time you are still asking for a Loan?
Also you offer Loans with limit the 700$ that you say that you have or the amount of your Lending service it's more?

I can give high-value loans (up to 10 BTC per customer), because all of my money is currently in BTC as of now. I would like to have some PayPal funds without selling my BTC, thus I'm taking out a loan: it allows me to have dollars without actually needing to sell my BTC for dollars. Does that make sense to you?

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
Merited by alia (1)

Such large loans. Webcam business must be raking it in.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Wouldnt it be best just to cash the btc out, use what you need it for, then buy it back? Its somewhat hard to believe this is a real request with 3-6 months (even though you said you would probably may earlier) for something so small. On top of that, youre still needing a loan but yet started your own lending service? It almost feels like youre trying to build trust very quickly. Its hard to say for sure because ive seen this happen plenty of times with other users, but good luck.

I require PayPal funds, but I am not willing to sell my BTC (because when I buy it back, it could be double the price). My lending service is in BTC. Hope that answers your questions.

Sorry but you still didn't answer. How you open a lending service Thread and at the same time you are still asking for a Loan?
Also you offer Loans with limit the 700$ that you say that you have or the amount of your Lending service it's more?

I can give high-value loans (up to 10 BTC per customer), because all of my money is currently in BTC as of now. I would like to have some PayPal funds without selling my BTC, thus I'm taking out a loan: it allows me to have dollars without actually needing to sell my BTC for dollars. Does that make sense to you?

No, it doesn't. Because even if you use this trick and spend in $ others money, while you keep intact your BTC, you will need to repay them.
So eventually you will sell some of your BTC like you can do now.

Besides that, as you say, you have at least 10BTC for each accepted "customer". With minimum two customers you need to have 20BTC.
Selling ~0.1BTC from them and spend them is so hurtful for your 20BTC portfolio?
You can't re-buy them back and you need 3-6 months to repay 700$?! Cheesy

It seems that it's the opposite of "raking it in" for this version of webcam business...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

Exactly, if i had BTC20 I wouldnt be showing no my ass to strangers on camera  Grin
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

No, it doesn't. Because even if you use this trick and spend in $ others money, while you keep intact your BTC, you will need to repay them.
So eventually you will sell some of your BTC like you can do now.

Besides that, as you say, you have at least 10BTC for each accepted "customer". With minimum two customers you need to have 20BTC.
Selling ~0.1BTC from them and spend them is so hurtful for your 20BTC portfolio?
You can't re-buy them back and you need 3-6 months to repay 700$?! Cheesy

It seems that it's the opposite of "raking it in" for this version of webcam business...

I do have a day job... it's not like in 3-6 months I won't be making any dollars to repay the loan, lol. And yes, I don't want to sell my BTC. Is that a problem for you?

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

Le bump, still need this

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:34:36 AM

I'd be interested in filling this loan if:

- You are able to offer a higher interest rate than 1%
- You are able to accept bitcoin as payment, we can lock the BTC value in USD or any major global fiat currencies. When you receive the BTC you can do whatever you want with it, I don't mind if you sell it for paypal(you may actually get above spot for the BTC in paypal)
- You are able to pay for the transaction fee on both sides.
- I am able to liquidate the collateral when it falls below 105% of collateral.

Let me know about it. Right now though, 1% is completely not worth my while. And I'm not that interested in your camming services unfortunately.
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

I'd be interested in filling this loan if:

- You are able to offer a higher interest rate than 1%
- You are able to accept bitcoin as payment, we can lock the BTC value in USD or any major global fiat currencies. When you receive the BTC you can do whatever you want with it, I don't mind if you sell it for paypal(you may actually get above spot for the BTC in paypal)
- You are able to pay for the transaction fee on both sides.
- I am able to liquidate the collateral when it falls below 105% of collateral.

Let me know about it. Right now though, 1% is completely not worth my while. And I'm not that interested in your camming services unfortunately.

I am looking for a PayPal loan, unfortunately, not a BTC loan.

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

I might fill this but would need 15% interest for 3 months and 30% interest for 6 months. Don't care about any cam service that seems worthless. Also loan and interest would be repaid out of the collateral not with a return PayPal payment since that can be scammed.
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

I might fill this but would need 15% interest for 3 months and 30% interest for 6 months. Don't care about any cam service that seems worthless. Also loan and interest would be repaid out of the collateral not with a return PayPal payment since that can be scammed.

Denied, interest is too high

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

Still here with my offer, not using escrow as I would not be able to liquidate the collateral if it drops below 105%.

Happy to go with a smaller amount if you don't trust me, we can keep the same ratio of collateral. We can also do it in segments if you're fine with the fees. Baring in mind I'm currently lending $700 to somebody else, and I'm a brand manager for Primedice, it would be illogical for me to steal your money.

Edit: Interest increased to 2%/month
journeyman12

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

How much for the camshow ?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: