Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 06:20:54 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Corrupt Bloomberg & Tether FUD  (Read 67 times)
Fou_Roi (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I've already thought that someone use bloomberg to buy bad crypto news to dumb the price, but I wasn't quite sure about this. This idea came to me because the amount of bad news about bitcoin on bloomberg on January 17 was HUGE. This situation didn't look naturally.

And what we see now? That Tether article is definitely a filthy manipulation. At first they wrote that Tether was Subpoenaed by CFTC and then edit the article and added that it was ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO. How do you like this?
This is a filthy journalism and Bloomberg is a crap.

If you agree with me I highly recommend you to add them a negative feedback on their site just to let them know that we aren't idiots.

Concerning Tether I don't believe that it is a scam now. The filthy Bloomberg article made me think that all the Tether FUD is just a market manipulation. So I don't recommend you to sell anything now. At any moment they can post the news that Tether is okay now.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

You are right, this is just scene whales made and after this huge dumps it will pump again soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Lemer

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Bloomberg is like a shit media, using fake news to manipulate the market.
But there is also a message today that Facebook is starting to ban advertising, and I think the impact on the whole market is just as big.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: