Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 11:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto cannabis Las Vegas project looking for solid team members  (Read 138 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

I have been working on something ambitious for about 2 months now and I'm at the point where I need some solid help. I reached out before and ended up with over a dozen people all with good skill sets, but the timing wasn't right.

The project has since shifted in an amazing direction due to the evolution of the cannabis and crypto industries and I'm ready to take this to the next level. I have the model and road map all set and I'm anxious to get rolling.

A little about me - I'm from Boston and I currently live in Las Vegas. I went to college for marketing and management and I have over a decade of Web development and graphic design experience. I also have quite a bit of project management and brand development experience, including the management of more than 56 million international accounts for one of the largest software companies in the world. I've been into crypto for about 3 months and I have been involved with the cannabis industry for over 20 years.

With both of these industries exploding in growth recently and receiving more recognition from the public and investors, the time to strike is now.

While all the below positions may not be needed immediately, if you feel you would like be a part of this all star team, send me a PM or reply here and I will get in contact with you asap. I will provide interested and qualified candidates with more info regarding the project.

Here is what I'm looking for:

If you live in Las Vegas, or can travel there to meet with me and the rest of the team, then that is a major bonus...

- Someone with experience launching and managing a successful ICO. This should include knowledge and experience with drafting a whitepaper, creating an attainable roadmap, token distribution stages, etc.

- Someone with bounty campaign management experience.

- Someone with extensive experience creating smart contracts on the Ethereum block chain.

- Someone with extensive experience in the cannabis industry. Preferably you own a dispensary, or did in the past.

- Someone great with Web development and that can create an awesome dashboard and ui. Must have extensive experience with github and Java script. Knowledge and experience with cyber security is a major plus.

- A talented and creative graphic designer. You should be proficient in all Adobe products and capable of using a stylus to draw and digitalize custom designs from scratch.

- A video editor and/or producer that has experience making short videos which include animated sequences. YouTube experience a major bonus.

- Someone great with app development. iOS and android experience is a necessity and Google maps API experience is preferred.

- Someone with knowledge and experience in cannabis licensing and other legal aspects regarding the cannabis and crypto industries. You don't need to know both industries,  but both would be amazing.

- Someone great with project management.

- Someone great with the financial aspects of operating a large business.

- Someone good with business licensing, trademarks, copyright, and everything else pertaining to those areas.

If interested send me a PM or reply here with what position you are interested in, your qualifications, and any other helpful information. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: