Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the bitcoin will reduce to what value?  (Read 943 times)
longhoang45 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viethoa87

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

new can not be specified
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?

there are some things that cause btc down in between korea and china who began to narrow the space of motion btc ....
I think if it stays that way there is a chance btc will come back at the starting price and hopefully it does not happen

duchaiyb

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

There are many comments that BTC will reduce to 6k5  Cry Cry
caothi0803

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

I think bitcoin will drop to 8k, but then it will increase to 30k
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

In my opinion, maybe bitcoin prices will rise again in mid-2018 dude, at the beginning of each year the average coin price drops.,,
Believe me., wait until end of this year.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Noospheres

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

No one knows for sure. I think there's still a little of room for it to drop still and consolidate and find a new support level. From there, I think it'll pick up support and increase in price. Only time will tell really.
esq1337

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

There is no magic formula or way to predict the rise and fall in bitcoin prices with 100 percent accuracy, the biggest factor is supply and demand.

KoinGuru17

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

I think if you see Bitcoin under 10k, it is good time to buy one. The price range usually around 11K. Easy 2K in a few hours or at least in couple days. I have stuck in some altcoins that reduced a lot and just waiting, otherwise I don't hesitate to put all my altcoins to bitcoin these days.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

There is no magic formula or way to predict the rise and fall in bitcoin prices with 100 percent accuracy, the biggest factor is supply and demand.

Bitcoin speculation came here in this section too. As you said none of them can say what is tomorrows value buddy because the price is so volatile in the marketplace. Whatever the prediction has been done will be failed for sure.
Wanna boycott the op thought, soon we will find the bitcoin value in huge value. Nothing can be compared with the bitcoin ever, it will always on top.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Bitcoin makes me worry about these days. But we all believe in the best result for him. And that's where it is and what will be worth tomorrow, no one will say. I hope that below 9000 will not go
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

Cryptocurrency has its flaws, you can't deny that. There's been a lot of scams, hacks, and untraceable / unpunishable things happening and there's not much we can do because of the nature of cryptocurrency.

Also, have you considered the BTC dominance values on CoinMarketCap? It used to be something like 60-65% several months ago, but it has dropped past 50% and has been stabilizing around 35-40% the past several weeks. That means a considerable amount of people still hold onto BTC as a store of value, like "digital gold". And you can go figure what that means for ETH as well.

There's so much value seeping out of the core coins and out into these darn ICOs. Plus consider all the regulation and FUD that's going on these days.

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

some people believe the reason for this drastic fall is due to chart correction which does not only affect bitcoin but also other altcoin while some believe the crypto market are being influence by some people and that is the reason why you see some undervalued token increasing more than 400% within 24 hrs
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

No one really knows the prediction of price value but as long as we believe on it ,I know for sure that it will continue to rise because its continues to flactuates our money can be profitable at all times.I think it will rise 100% for the price value for the coming months.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

If you really trust bitcoin you will never think like that. We all know that bitcoin price decrease because of some factors like banning of it some countries, some are selling it because some reasons. Bitcoin price now is still not bad, it is more stable rightnow but not in our wanted price. So to be able to see what is the real future of bitcoin all we need to do is to hold, wait with patient, and trust it.
For now just work to earn more bitcoin and make profit when its price increases.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

I think bitcoin go up when next halving reduce reward block.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

Bitcoin is going yo try under10k one or two times more. But i don't believe btc will go under 9k. Rising time is coming.
Bullish is coming.
Irunbounties

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

I don't see the bitcoin price going below the 8K, is already very rare that is under 10K after hitting 19k... I don't know what to think about.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

In my opinion, maybe bitcoin prices will rise again in mid-2018 dude, at the beginning of each year the average coin price drops.,,
Believe me., wait until end of this year.

Yes, already we are experiencing these type of dumps from many years, so don't worry Bitcoin price will increase in the market but the thing we have to remember holding is the best option until the price of Bitcoin increases.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:17:32 AM

Nobody knows what will happen in bitcoin tommorrow or nextday. All we have is speculations.   In my opinion maybe bitcoin will increase again starting march onward. I think it will not drop down below $10000. It is just my opinion. Because i think a lot was happened in other country and other social media like facebook that affect the bitcoin now,but i think it is just temporary. Bitcoin will recover soon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: