Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the bitcoin will reduce to what value?  (Read 943 times)
kemdau

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:16:33 AM

I think if it stays that way there is a chance btc will come back at the starting price and hopefully it does not happen
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

bitcoin prices nobody can guess where bitcoin prices fall because I see the bitcoin price depends on the demand and depends on the buyer and the seller, so no one will know the bitcoin price will fall or rise to what price.
Btc-Behlool

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

There are a lots of comment that btc will increase in to 30k+.......
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

i can never see how bitcoin will fall beyound $5000 my believe and the ongoing market status have proven that the bitcoin will rise back to $10,000 this will bring market back to its normal price and this is what are waiting for
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?

It's really hard to predict the future of bitcoin considering that the market is still very volatile. To increase or reduce its market value is still a big question and we need to be ready to avoid any panic.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

Just grab some BTC and leave it on your wallet.
just hold it and wait for the future.
BITCOIN will go up again, i am pretty sure on this.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

There are many factors why BTis down and keeps on dipping but despite all that there are lots of invesyors have a high hope that it will bounce back. Around mid of 2018 to end of the year btc will fully recover frong its long drought and we will see a healthy market.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

not the value of bitcoin will not decrease the bitcoin value I see will grow and the price will be more expensive you can see it when the total supply is gone and can not get bitcoin anymore then bitcoin value will rise.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?

Bitcoin will rise and fall until quantum technologies begin to be realized! At the advent of quantum computing, it is difficult to imagine what is waiting for the current coins. But I can safely say that the replacement of many coins will happen without much difficulty. After all at that time, quantum protection will be in demand. The same project, Kelvin Blockchain, already offers an innovative method of encryption, thereby introducing advanced capabilities into quantum transactions. more information here: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

The price of bitcoin too often falls if we compare the past-year situation in the market. I think that this trend will remain on the market for a couple of years, so we need to wait for the moment)

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

it is known that the cryptocurrency market is manipulated by whales. if you compare the bitcoin movement scheme and the graph of reporting on futures for bitcoin and that is not udevitelno charts are very similar. as soon as the reporting periud for South bitcoin starts its movement. what awaits us in front of growth or in Denia? most likely, before the next reporting periud, there will be another collapse and profit-taking by whales
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

I think it is still possible since crypto market until today is very weak and may be it continue to drops any time this week or may be it will rise depending on the response of the crypto market world wide.
golovach.2018@mail.ru

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Just grab some BTC and leave it on your wallet.
just hold it and wait for the future.
BITCOIN will go up again, i am pretty sure on this.
I also think so. As long as the price is small, you do not need to sell coins.
I think that for BITCOIN the future. And the price of the coin will grow in the future.
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Bitcoin prices continue to fall this year. The reason for the current trend and price is the psychology of investors. Unfortunately, when the market is gradually moving positive with bitcoin value near 7k. Information about hackers on the trading floor continues to erupt. That made the bitcoin prices go down again. But I think bitcoin will keep the bottom at 6k $.
yantie12

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

Kita hrus tau bahwasanya bitcoin itu seperti berdagang.ada kala sedang naik ada kala sedang turun.mungkin saat ini sedang rendah
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

I think that bitcoin will start to become cheaper in the near future and this will inevitably lead to the fact that the general capitalization of the crypt will decrease.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Yes, compared to the end of January, even after half a year, bitcoin still lost several thousand in price. This happens almost at the beginning of each year, but this year its correction was delayed in time. However, earlier it also did not reach
and the cost of 20 000 dollars. In the second half of the year, especially in the fourth quarter, bitcoin always rose well in price. We hope that this year bitcoin will not disappoint its investors. Although strong growth is unlikely to be expected. I think that on average 15 000 dollars it will reach.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

Yes, compared to the end of January, even after half a year, bitcoin still lost several thousand in price. This happens almost at the beginning of each year, but this year its correction was delayed in time. However, earlier it also did not reach
and the cost of 20 000 dollars. In the second half of the year, especially in the fourth quarter, bitcoin always rose well in price. We hope that this year bitcoin will not disappoint its investors. Although strong growth is unlikely to be expected. I think that on average 15 000 dollars it will reach.
I think that if Bitcoin reaches $ 15,000, then at least somehow it will cover some of the costs of those users who invested in Bitcoin in December 2017. But even in such figures until the end of the year I have little doubt, especially if I analyze the current situation of the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

A few months ago the price of 8000 for bitcoin was seemed very low. But now, most people would be very pleased if the price has become so high again. In the world of crypto currency everything is relative and we should enjoy such a market that we have today.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Bitcoin's share is currently at $ 6.400, down from its January rate. So in 2018, it is hard to expect the BTC rate to go to the moon due to the negative news related to the crypto. Therefore, it is difficult to anticipate the BTC exchange rate to rise to more than $ 20,000 in 2018. Therefore, investing in BTC is not a good investment, please invest in ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: