Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 30k to 1m  (Read 145 times)
jdf2018 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

What would be your strategy to get from 30k to 1ml? Do you think its possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Of course this is real, but it's also very risky, 30,000 is not a small amount, but still worth a try, because there's probably no other such opportunity. It remains to choose options for investment or projects that have already been created.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

In crypto-world, nothing is impossible bro.  Grin
As we all know investing here on cryptos can be very risky. You'll never know what will happen next.
So, It all depends on how much guts and courage you have to risk those 30k of yours.
I would suggest you do an extensive research first before investing on something. Better safe than sorry.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

I guess it is possible when you see successfull ICO you can multiply by 10 you investments, just fond the right ICO invest 10k per ICO, but it is still risky
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

invest in different alt coins and do day trading with 15%-25% profit, in this way you can maximize your profit and portfolio.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

This is possible but you have to decide very smart choices. Besides, you must be patient and psychologically strong.
You can get information from this forum about the right strategies.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

You started with the goal. Good. Now you need a strategy. Although there are no guaranteed strategies, mathematics can help you a lot.

First, divide 1 ml with 30k. How much is that....33,33? OK. It means that we have to invest in the portfolio and get an increase of 33,33.

Now, open coinmarketcap and also open an Excel spreadsheet. Next, look at top 50 coins and c/p their current value in one column and circulating supply at another (you should also investigate, as part of your fundamental research, a max possible or max expected supply and make small corrections there).

Now you have to make a comparison. When I do a potential comparison I always compare with Ethereum, not Bitcoin, I think it is a bit more realistic. Divide the value of individual Ethereum with the coin/token from your list (x). Divide the supply of the coin/token from your list with the supply of Ethereum (y).  Now divide x with y. The results is your mid-term growth potential (currently around 2,40x for Ripple, for testing purposes).

Now check which coins/tokens can give you around 33,33 in mid and long-term. Make your portfolio accordingly. Invest in at least 5 of them.

If you would compare with Bitcoin then the potential would be much higher, so don't sweat if you find yourself stuck on less then 33,33.

When you make decisions about your portfolio do also the following:
- fundamental research - is the technology good, are there any good announcements, community support etc.;
- technical research - mainly is it the right time to invest - is the price currently low or high and could fall in short-term?;
- differentiate your decision making between top 10, next 20 and 20 coins after that - they have a different progression because of the current hype and saturation.... try to detect the fast moving ones, trends etc.
- now look also below top 50, they have a much better growth potential but are much less secure; however, you can consider investing in some of them, or maybe getting some airdrops, doing some bounties and signature campaigns.

When you make your strategy stick to it. If you did your research it will not be a better or worse long-term strategy then any other out there done on the similar basis.

Another, and faster, way to get there is daily training, but that is much harder and only for hardcore pros.

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

It is very possible. Just look at coinmarketcap and check altcoin prices 1 year ago. You ll find many altcoins that is more than x30 x40 now...
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

In crypto-world, nothing is impossible bro.  Grin
As we all know investing here on cryptos can be very risky. You'll never know what will happen next.
So, It all depends on how much guts and courage you have to risk those 30k of yours.
I would suggest you do an extensive research first before investing on something. Better safe than sorry.
Yeah, I agree, I think few people expected such crypto boom in 2017, I strongly believe that 2018 will be a year of strong solid coins, with more and more people around the globe engaged.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

Of course it is possible, with 30k of yours you can start investing for some kind of coin that has the potential price to go up by the time you want to take your investment back. With a note you need a guide to start it if you're a beginner

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

I would say you can get from 30k to a million by the end of the year.

It would only take 3 really good ICOs or one to two coins that shoots 500x or more.

Most people try to spread their portfolio out to minimize risks, but if you are shooting for 1 million, you are going to have to go all in on something.

For me personally, I would do an ICO.
If you do your due dilligence, you are almost guaranteed to find a good investment.
Many people believe that icos are risky, but I don't see it that way at all.
The ico environment is very healthy with bad startups and also incredible new companies.
By doing your research, you will find an amazing company to invest in.
If you are not sure how to investigate an ico, there are a MILLION threads here with advice.

Your first ico you go from 30k to 150k, 2nd one 150k to 500k, 3rd one 500k to 1.25mllion to 1.5 million.
Make sure you try to contact the devs personally to arrange such a large investment.
If it's a good company and ico, they will accomadate you.

GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Ofcourse its possible. If you were to be at the begining of the bitcoin where it was 100$ you would be having a milion in your pocket but even now you can but its gpoin to take you a while ...years Tongue or a decade

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

In cryptocurrency markets, anything is possible.
I once met a friend with a $10000 investment in encryption cryptocurrency , now he has a $ten million, however, it sounds crazy, seems to each of us may be the next person. Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: