Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most promising ICOs running until 28. February?  (Read 160 times)
Wookii (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Hello,

I would like to know your opinions on the most promising ICOs ending on 28. February the latest. But i want really constructive conversation, not just: "ABC is the best, because they cost only 0,05$ and supply is only 10M so they are bound to rise." No, that is not a constructive communication. So i am setting up some rules. Please share your opinions in this form:

Name of the ICO:
Project field: (for example travel, games, etc.)
ICO start/end:
ICO price:

Now under those basic information, please first write brief summary. What does the project offer? Do they bring something revolutionary? What is it about?

And then, in second paragraph, write your opinion. Why did you get in the ICO? Why should anyone else?

Lastly, please don't post things like:"I expect 20000% by the end of the month." No, you don't, you just want others to pump the price and you wil lget out much sooner.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Name of the ICO: AIDA Service
Project field: Market Place
ICO start/end: 4th of January /  25th of May
ICO price: 0.25$

AIDA service creates a totally automated service market place and up to date construction market. The service is designed to sell goods to all countries integrated into it. Logistics is added to the chance of connecting to warehouse systems in almost all cities. This provides manufacturers with customer reduced logistics costs through increased sales and wholesale shipments.

Advantages in getting to AIDA:
Up to date data base of costumers.
Automated platform for selling building/construction material.
No subscription fee for the supplier and the costumer.
Elimination of corruption possibilities in the department because of automation.

This would be the next great market place that can compete to the big names like Taobao, Alibaba, AliExpress, Amazon.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

Name of the ICO: Fuzex
Project field: FuzeX aims to revolutionize the way you pay. We are taking what we learned from successfully developing and bringing to market 30,000+ Fuze Cards (the smart, mag strip enabled e-card that lets you embed up to 30 credit, debit, and reward cards into one convenient to use
e-card), and adding cryptocurrency integration to the mix.
Our FuzeX Card, Wallet and Ecosystem allow for real-time cryptocurrency to fiat exchange which means that you can spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere you like.
ICO start/end: its pre-sale sorry, start 01.15 00:00 GMT ~ 02.15 Midnight GMT
ICO price: pre-sale price 1 ETH = 12,000 FXT (+BONUS) BTC to FXT (See Formula Below) Min. Purchase: 5 ETH
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

Look at this guy, cool thread, I like it the way you have started the conversation here.

Here is one coin that might just dazzle you:

Name of the ICO: Social Coin ( Rebranded from the previous name Social-Nexus)
Project field: Social Platform
ICO start/end: Started July 2017 and Ended Sept. 2017 (Read the description)
ICO price: $ 0.60

Though you asked for the recent ICO's but I have added up old one for many reasons that you will read through this description. Unlike others, this ICO has made social platform which is way better than platforms like Facebook and making the progress towards their final version 2.0 With the release of this platform in the month of march we are expected to see huge bondings of new investors and end users like us. The best thing about the platform is you can use it for the crowdfunding, paying people with online tokens that is SCL. Apart from that you will also get the SCL Debit Card service which you can use in the similar manner to the Visa or MasterCard. They are about to start the marketing for the rebranded version in midway February.

The good thing, you can still buy the tokens at the same prices of $0.60 USD. In addition to this they have only 16 ml coins and all of them are already in circulation. So hope you will find it best.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Hello,

I would like to know your opinions on the most promising ICOs ending on 28. February the latest. But i want really constructive conversation, not just: "ABC is the best, because they cost only 0,05$ and supply is only 10M so they are bound to rise." No, that is not a constructive communication. So i am setting up some rules. Please share your opinions in this form:

Name of the ICO:
Project field: (for example travel, games, etc.)
ICO start/end:
ICO price:

Now under those basic information, please first write brief summary. What does the project offer? Do they bring something revolutionary? What is it about?

And then, in second paragraph, write your opinion. Why did you get in the ICO? Why should anyone else?

Lastly, please don't post things like:"I expect 20000% by the end of the month." No, you don't, you just want others to pump the price and you wil lget out much sooner.

At least you also ask to include the link of bounty ANN or ICO thread, I'm also looking for references to the next bounty in this thread. Grin

JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

WePower, Dorado and maybe MedicalChain. Take a look into these ones.
Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

WePower, Dorado and maybe MedicalChain. Take a look into these ones.

Now wait a minute... This is exactly not what i wanted...

donaldrobin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

Name of the ICO: ConnectX
Project field: Safe transactions
ICO start/end: Phase I running now
ICO price: 0.18$

Phase 1:  48,000,000 coins at .15 – .27 cents per coin = $7.2M
Phase 2:  42,000,000 coins at .31 – .87 cents per coin = $13.02M
Phase 3:  20,000,000 coins at $1.00 – $1.80 per coin = $20M
Phase 4:  90,000,000 coins at $2.00 per coin = $180M
Phase 5:  ConnectX coins can be exchanged with our mobile app.

200,000,000 coins sold for $220M to complete the 4 phases.
Total of 2,000,000,000 ConnectX Coins minted.
10% to investors.
70% will be used for the network, community incentives and tokenomics, etc.
20% to stakeholders and managers of product divisions.

Basically they are bringing safe transmission and storage technology via their own network of small satellites. It is focused on storing financial information and performing transactions via the satellite-based private network to make the usage of internet unnecessary. They give webinars every 3-4 days to make their plans clear. They showed their plans for the ground-stations which is the substitute for a mining rig, you can earn coins by acting as ground station.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

For me its, Debitum Network, Clout, Darico, Bob's Repair, Cedex and other good ICOs today and until February.
Before I join signature bounty campaigns, I set to it that those are one of the best because I never want to waste my time on joining shit coins' ICOs.
You can choose or find any good ICOs if you want but those ICOs for me are the best among the rest.

Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Name of the ICO: ConnectX
Project field: Safe transactions
ICO start/end: Phase I running now
ICO price: 0.18$

Phase 1:  48,000,000 coins at .15 – .27 cents per coin = $7.2M
Phase 2:  42,000,000 coins at .31 – .87 cents per coin = $13.02M
Phase 3:  20,000,000 coins at $1.00 – $1.80 per coin = $20M
Phase 4:  90,000,000 coins at $2.00 per coin = $180M
Phase 5:  ConnectX coins can be exchanged with our mobile app.

200,000,000 coins sold for $220M to complete the 4 phases.
Total of 2,000,000,000 ConnectX Coins minted.
10% to investors.
70% will be used for the network, community incentives and tokenomics, etc.
20% to stakeholders and managers of product divisions.

Basically they are bringing safe transmission and storage technology via their own network of small satellites. It is focused on storing financial information and performing transactions via the satellite-based private network to make the usage of internet unnecessary. They give webinars every 3-4 days to make their plans clear. They showed their plans for the ground-stations which is the substitute for a mining rig, you can earn coins by acting as ground station.

From what you have written, the 0,18% might be kidna interesting, but i would never EVER buy something like that for 1-2$... Like only 10% to the investors? The 90% distributed between others will decrease the price insanly fast after launch... Might climb back some day if the product is really REALLY good, but from the investors perpective, that would be terrible investment for 1-2$ in phase 3-4...

Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

Look at this guy, cool thread, I like it the way you have started the conversation here.

Here is one coin that might just dazzle you:

Name of the ICO: Social Coin ( Rebranded from the previous name Social-Nexus)
Project field: Social Platform
ICO start/end: Started July 2017 and Ended Sept. 2017 (Read the description)
ICO price: $ 0.60

Though you asked for the recent ICO's but I have added up old one for many reasons that you will read through this description. Unlike others, this ICO has made social platform which is way better than platforms like Facebook and making the progress towards their final version 2.0 With the release of this platform in the month of march we are expected to see huge bondings of new investors and end users like us. The best thing about the platform is you can use it for the crowdfunding, paying people with online tokens that is SCL. Apart from that you will also get the SCL Debit Card service which you can use in the similar manner to the Visa or MasterCard. They are about to start the marketing for the rebranded version in midway February.

The good thing, you can still buy the tokens at the same prices of $0.60 USD. In addition to this they have only 16 ml coins and all of them are already in circulation. So hope you will find it best.

Well now, this actually sounds interesting to me. How would it stand against estabilished social groups like Steemit? I cen see the differences, steemit is more similar to Twitter... Also how do they plan to battle FB fanatics?

kahc

Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 02:09:26 PM by kahc

Name of the ICO: Refereum
Ticker: RFR
Project field: Gaming + streaming
Pre-Sale: Ongoing
Public ICO start/end: 08.02.2018 -  12.03.2018
ICO price: $0.0100
Total Tokens: 5,000,000,000
Available for Token Sale: 50%
Telegram: over 90K members

Even though Refereum supposedly ends in March, I can assure you this ICO will be sold out and end in February likely hours after the public ICO starts.

So what is Refereum?
Refereum cuts out the marketing middleman, enables higher profits for developers, and directly rewards influencers and gamers to promote and play games.

Why this ICO is promising?
Gaming and game streaming market is worth $$$ Billions.
Already integrated with Twitch and Unity, hopefully partnership will come soon.
Super solid team.
Feasible visions.
Large and super active communities.
They are soon to break 100k members on Telegram.

The demand for this ICO is so HIGH right now, maybe it will even get the title "most promising ICO of the year".
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

I think it is very much the ico look good but see the sale of token is still a little investing in it, maybe someone understand why this can happen.
shaours

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

https://ori.network
Origami Network is an all-in-one decentralized marketplace platform that solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and reviews.

We have a working product, a very low cap of only 5000 ETH (Presale only 1000ETH with 15% bonus)

Presale is still opened!  Smiley

Decentralised P2P marketplaces with blockchain-based escrow payments
Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

AIDA service creates a totally automated service market place and up to date construction market. The service is designed to sell goods to all countries integrated into it. Logistics is added to the chance of connecting to warehouse systems in almost all cities. This provides manufacturers with customer reduced logistics costs through increased sales and wholesale shipments.

Elimination of corruption possibilities in the department because of automation.

This would be the next great market place that can compete to the big names like Taobao, Alibaba, AliExpress, Amazon.

How exactly would the AIDA token work in all of this? Are they expecting all the businesses to use it as payment?

alienz

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

I think the best ICOs that will end this month
this is TokenGo, WePower, Signals.Network!
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

How exactly would the AIDA token work in all of this? Are they expecting all the businesses to use it as payment?
That's why they are creating their own marketplace platform so that they can encourage costumers and manufacturers to use their token to use it as payments. How are participants much likely to use this service? You can see it all in their white paper here: https://docsend.com/view/qcxn8j4
kahc

Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

Name of the ICO: Refereum
Ticker: RFR
Project field: Gaming + streaming
Pre-Sale: Ongoing
Public ICO start/end: 08.02.2018 -  12.03.2018
ICO price: $0.0100
Total Tokens: 5,000,000,000
Available for Token Sale: 50%
Telegram: over 90K members

Even though Refereum supposedly ends in March, I can assure you this ICO will be sold out and end in February likely hours after the public ICO starts.

So what is Refereum?
Refereum cuts out the marketing middleman, enables higher profits for developers, and directly rewards influencers and gamers to promote and play games.

Why this ICO is promising?
Gaming and game streaming market is worth $$$ Billions.
Already integrated with Twitch and Unity, hopefully partnership will come soon.
Super solid team.
Feasible visions.
Large and super active communities.
They are soon to break 100k members on Telegram.

The demand for this ICO is so HIGH right now, maybe it will even get the title "most promising ICO of the year".

and they just hitted 100k members cap.
Sonosax

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Name of ICO: Docademic
Project field: Telemedicine; AI aided free healthcare
ICO start/end:Feb 28, 2018
ICO price: 1 ETH = 1000 MTC (20% bonus until Feb 28, 2018)

This one caught my eye as it is a company with a working functional product. They offer video conference calls (telemedicine) with doctors for FREE. Revenue stream comes from selling anonymous statistical data to medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare companies.

Here is the BTCTalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2757588.0

** If you plan on contributing and feel like giving back, please use my referral link/#:
https://ico.docademic.com/buy.html?ref=85d4fbb2

or this code: 85d4fbb2
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

have a look at tradove the project looks solid. They have already collected 22 million in pre sale.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████