Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM  (Read 3565 times)
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Kami will regulate the monetary area of projects that it works with? What's new in the technology provided, that she calls herself a blockchain of a new level.
Technology is designed to implement a completely new decentralized economy in today's growing markets. This technology is the development of the owners of the CryptoKami project. It provides a new platform for regulating the number of tokens.
And what about the source code?
The source code is developed on such an interesting technology as Cardano. Developers can implement CryptoKami's approach to their projects and run ICO on their basis.
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Kami will regulate the monetary area of projects that it works with? What's new in the technology provided, that she calls herself a blockchain of a new level.
Technology is designed to implement a completely new decentralized economy in today's growing markets. This technology is the development of the owners of the CryptoKami project. It provides a new platform for regulating the number of tokens.
The source code is developed on such an interesting technology as Cardano. Developers can implement CryptoKami's approach to their projects and run ICO on their basis.
How significant are the differences between the platform and the earlier versions of the blockchain?
CAraBuss

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

How significant are the differences between the platform and the earlier versions of the blockchain?
At its core, the CryptoKami platform is completely different from its predecessors, such as bitcoin or etherium. They are aimed at the production of transactions. CryptoKami gives the opportunity to regulate the monetary policy of the project automatically.
leholmes12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

At its core, the CryptoKami platform is completely different from its predecessors, such as bitcoin or etherium. They are aimed at the production of transactions. CryptoKami gives the opportunity to regulate the monetary policy of the project automatically.
It turns out that this process will not have to interfere at all?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

It seems to me that the project lacks openness to date! Many express skepticism due to the fact that the team is not visible.
IgniHash

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

Hi Dev,

Last time I visited your site, it was heavy to load. Then, when I want to sign-up you button seems not responding.
Can you fix that issues now? I interested in this project but your site seems got many problems. Thank you

waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

It turns out that the very idea of the project will be interesting only for the stamps and conducted by the ICO? Is the platform good for ordinary people?
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

I've been following this project for a long time, and I've seen how it's gaining popularity, now it's all heard. Huge hyip Perhaps, because the name of Vitalik Butterin is mentioned.))) Let's hope that he does not disappoint.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

Can I know the timing of presale?
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

hi guys!!
do you know something about this when will this trading? or do we have any news about that?

We will go to exchanges in June
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

Presale will happen in March 20. Pls join us here : https://cryptokami.com
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

I've been following this project for a long time, and I've seen how it's gaining popularity, now it's all heard. Huge hyip Perhaps, because the name of Vitalik Butterin is mentioned.))) Let's hope that he does not disappoint.

Thanks for supporting us. We've grow to almost 50k Telegram group today
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

It turns out that the very idea of the project will be interesting only for the stamps and conducted by the ICO? Is the platform good for ordinary people?

Pls read about our KAICO model here : https://kaico.io

Thanks for support us
g8stTDas

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Is there any model or demo version of the platform? I would like to see how everything will happen.
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

The platform will work with important project data. How is it protected from hacking?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:21:51 AM

The dates are as follows: from March 20, 2018 to April 5, 2018.
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

The platform will work with important project data. How is it protected from hacking?

We're completely on-chain my friend
Tonnyrinze

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

Great job and nice project, kudos to the developers
rocketbit48

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

What platforms are available and interesting to work on bounty?
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

What platforms are available and interesting to work on bounty?
The forum on the official site, bitcointalk, telegram and other social media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: