Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM  (Read 3565 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

I’ve got acquainted with the wp. The project has a deep idea which perhaps will become a sort of blockchain in the future, a sort of new generation. But it seemed to me that all the technical documentation looks just like a set of ideas and descriptions. It’s necessary to   understand and focus the start ups on the use of the platform and the tokens. How will this be done?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

I’ve got acquainted with the wp. The project has a deep idea which perhaps will become a sort of blockchain in the future, a sort of new generation. But it seemed to me that all the technical documentation looks just like a set of ideas and descriptions. It’s necessary to   understand and focus the start ups on the use of the platform and the tokens. How will this be done?
The advantages for any start up are obvious. The owners can ensure continuity, stability and demand for their cryptocurrencies using CryptoKami, as a result, this will give stability to the business as a whole.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

The advantages for any start up are obvious. The owners can ensure continuity, stability and demand for their cryptocurrencies using CryptoKami, as a result, this will give stability to the business as a whole.
Who has invented this concept?
gavrosh

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

The CryptoKami team includes individuals and organizations with rich experience, creativity and financial professionalism. I think that it’ll be possible to get acquainted with all of them not earlier than after the ICO.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

The CryptoKami team includes individuals and organizations with rich experience, creativity and financial professionalism. I think that it’ll be possible to get acquainted with all of them not earlier than after the ICO.

It also seems doubtful to me that the market accepts the fact that the platform will work in the area of regulations. This always pushes people away – everyone wants to be free.
gavrosh

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

It also seems doubtful to me that the market accepts the fact that the platform will work in the area of regulations. This always pushes people away – everyone wants to be free.
Yes, there’s such a point. But in case of blockchain we can see the vice-verse tendency – many people couldn’t implement their projects cause of being free of requirements to meet some particular commitments and rules. Obviously, the industry needs some mechanism regulating the cryptocurrency which will be clear for everyone. That’s what CryptoKami offers.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

Yes, there’s such a point. But in case of blockchain we can see the vice-verse tendency – many people couldn’t implement their projects cause of being free of requirements to meet some particular commitments and rules. Obviously, the industry needs some mechanism regulating the cryptocurrency which will be clear for everyone. That’s what CryptoKami offers.
Okay! Will the platform use the AI?
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

What is the minimum number of tokens to be purchased?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

What is the minimum number of tokens to be purchased?
500 pieces!
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

Taking into account that CryptoKami sets global aims, the system will be protected from fraudulent use? For example, for whitewashing? There wont be any trust without such guarantees.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

The WP mention DeNovo platform. It’s told about the start ups management. What’s that? How is it connected with the project?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

I’d like to learn more about how will identification of the use of the system. And, of course, insuring safety of connection and guarantees!
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Has the project carried out any modeling of the work and confirmation of the success of its concept on any crypt?
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

How many tokens will be released, and how many identifiers?
zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

I correctly understand that soon we will see our own platform for exchange exchanges with the project?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

How many tokens will be released, and how many identifiers?
Total amount: 32 840 000.00 KAMI tokens + 492 600 000,00 Identifiers of KAMIs
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Does the platform take into account the complex rules and their analogues that are valid in the monetary system today and in the long view? I mean Basel, for example
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Has the project carried out any modeling of the work and confirmation of the success of its concept on any crypt?

We're the first one
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

I correctly understand that soon we will see our own platform for exchange exchanges with the project?

Yes. Have a look at : https://futex.io
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.

I can't see your signature
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: