Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM  (Read 3565 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

Strongly I doubt that it is possible to regulate supply and demand, and, consequently, the price of a particular crypto currency, in such a way that it works to withstand rumors, news, and, even more unlikely, the actions of states. The authorities can do anything by "throwing" certain news, and the crypt market still remains undercapitalized and strongly prone to moods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

Strongly I doubt that it is possible to regulate supply and demand, and, consequently, the price of a particular crypto currency, in such a way that it works to withstand rumors, news, and, even more unlikely, the actions of states. The authorities can do anything by "throwing" certain news, and the crypt market still remains undercapitalized and strongly prone to moods.
Partly you are right! But the approach offered by CryptoKami has every reason to be considered the most progressive and effective to date. Perhaps with the current capitalization, it will not be able to solve all the problems, but as the latter grows in this way it will be possible to ensure the stability of the crypto currency.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

Partly you are right! But the approach offered by CryptoKami has every reason to be considered the most progressive and effective to date. Perhaps with the current capitalization, it will not be able to solve all the problems, but as the latter grows in this way it will be possible to ensure the stability of the crypto currency.
Perhaps it will be so. But it seems to me that the market has not yet matured. In addition, this approach makes great demands on the mathematical apparatus on which it is organized. Can I meet him?
hollybit

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Perhaps it will be so. But it seems to me that the market has not yet matured. In addition, this approach makes great demands on the mathematical apparatus on which it is organized. Can I meet him?
To do this, you will need to familiarize yourself with the organization of Comreme Algorithm. In the clear, I did not meet the description of the algorithm. But I agree that this algorithm should be written at a high mathematical level and, ultimately, take into account a lot of dynamic parameters!
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

To do this, you will need to familiarize yourself with the organization of Comreme Algorithm. In the clear, I did not meet the description of the algorithm. But I agree that this algorithm should be written at a high mathematical level and, ultimately, take into account a lot of dynamic parameters!
It would be enough for me to see some formulas or even trace the logic of the process. Perhaps later it will be provided. Let's wait. I still saw that in the future the Kaico project will be realized, what is it?
hollybit

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

It would be enough for me to see some formulas or even trace the logic of the process. Perhaps later it will be provided. Let's wait. I still saw that in the future the Kaico project will be realized, what is it?
KAICO - ICO platform from CryptoKami not only offers a technical solution that fully automates the entire ICO process and fundraising for the project, but also protects the project owner.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

KAICO - ICO platform from CryptoKami not only offers a technical solution that fully automates the entire ICO process and fundraising for the project, but also protects the project owner.
Ok! It turns out, what exactly this box decision will embody all ideas of Cryptokami?
MaguH

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

I've been into Cryptokami since Dec 17, do we know when everything is going live? (there are lots of pre-sales, crowd sales, public sales, extended sales etc etc  Grin)
stillkrazy

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

How will it be possible to store the Kami tokens?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

How will the project be protected against popular now DDOS attacks and other interventions?
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

Judging by the road map, as of February 2018, it was planned to complete the work on the web wallet. Where can I see the results?
mobarak120

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

very nice
Cryptosocrat

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

I have  liked the idea and the project team, excellent site design. I will be watching the project. this is one of the useful project  in the blockchain technology. 
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

How will it be possible to store the Kami tokens?

in our own wallet. CryptoKami Wallet
CryptoKami (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

I have  liked the idea and the project team, excellent site design. I will be watching the project. this is one of the useful project  in the blockchain technology. 

Thanks so much Smiley
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

How much money will go into reserves?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

How much money will go into reserves?

45 million tokens will be sent for this purpose!
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Innovations of CryptoKami are interesting, of course. If they can be realized and they find mass application, then the crypto-currency industry will undergo a new change in its short time. The only question is, is it time for this? Is it also relevant now?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

Innovations of CryptoKami are interesting, of course. If they can be realized and they find mass application, then the crypto-currency industry will undergo a new change in its short time. The only question is, is it time for this? Is it also relevant now?
It's never too late to be clear, fair and transparent! Moreover, it is applicable to business or lifestyle! I do not know how soon the concept of CryptoKami will be widely used, but I think that pretty soon !.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: