Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delisted Coins in Exchanges...  (Read 438 times)
yasirsidds89 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

Hello everyone Good day to you all..!
I have one concern about delisting of coins from platforms, whats the best thing we can do as if we are holding some coins and suddenly you will get to notice this if you opened the history chart(accidentally) specially in Bittrex Exchange that coin will be delist from this and that date etc, so coin price will drop more and when this happened the exchanges put the wallet offline so that nobody can move their coin in other platform where coin is still available and not going to delist.(my personal experience Metal(mtl) coin got delisted and i sold in very cheap price and i just check it accidentally)
1) Is it what exchanges do to force their customer to sell in low price?
2) Is it not their responsibility to spread the awareness or informed us by email or they should add notification bar where we can see that this coin is going
    to be delisted.
3) What if i didn't know about the coin m holding is going to be delisted and at the time when they will simply delist  the coin from the exchange what will be left in my wallet?
I will be very thankful to you guys if you give me some good advice..
Kind regards..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

i also join this telegram bounty @SelfSell_EN
Sorry didn't get you!! Did you read my post dude? Huh
elevenyellow

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

An exchange has full rights to decide what to list and what to delist. Obviously this is a great power they have, but there's nothing you are going to get if your coin gets delisted.
In a lot of cases, delisting happens for legal reasons (tokens being securities, Bittrex has delisted some for this reason) and in other cases it's just because the coin is dead or isn't bringing any revenue to the exchange. In most of the cases, it's just business.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

I have one concern about delisting of coins from platforms, whats the best thing we can do as if we are holding some coins and suddenly you will get to notice this if you opened the history chart(accidentally) specially in Bittrex Exchange that coin will be delist from this and that date etc, so coin price will drop more and when this happened the exchanges put the wallet offline so that nobody can move their coin in other platform where coin is still available and not going to delist.(my personal experience Metal(mtl) coin got delisted and i sold in very cheap price and i just check it accidentally)
2) Is it not their responsibility to spread the awareness or informed us by email or they should add notification bar where we can see that this coin is going
    to be delisted.
3) What if i didn't know about the coin m holding is going to be delisted and at the time when they will simply delist  the coin from the exchange what will be left in my wallet?
Kind regards..

As you can imagine, exchanges de-list coins when they are no longer profitable for them. That may happen for two main reasons:

a) The coin has lost mostly all its value. May be worth 1 satoshi or 0.00001 ETH or something like that. To all effects, that coin is dead.

b) The volume is very low. As exchanges make their profit on fees, they need trade volume.

What can you do about it? If you watch a coin that is very low in volume or has lost most of its value, don´t wait for the exchange to tell you that it is dead. You have the smelly corpse right before your eyes.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

to be delisted.
Kind regards..

As you can imagine, exchanges de-list coins when they are no longer profitable for them. That may happen for two main reasons:

a) The coin has lost mostly all its value. May be worth 1 satoshi or 0.00001 ETH or something like that. To all effects, that coin is dead.

b) The volume is very low. As exchanges make their profit on fees, they need trade volume.

What can you do about it? If you watch a coin that is very low in volume or has lost most of its value, don´t wait for the exchange to tell you that it is dead. You have the smelly corpse right before your eyes.
Thanks a million for giving the best reply and to increase my knowledge i will definitely watch all those coins before its too late.. Smiley
may God Bless you..!
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Usually the Exchange gives information that the coins will be removed from the Exchange. I often see on twitter or other media, they announce the coins to be removed.
maybe you missed it. before delist coins usually rise in some time then down drastically and lost.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

Usually the Exchange gives information that the coins will be removed from the Exchange. I often see on twitter or other media, they announce the coins to be removed.
maybe you missed it. before delist coins usually rise in some time then down drastically and lost.
Thanks man for the info appreciated i will have those considerations from now onward..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:04:48 PM

Its really impossible for someone wont able to get such notification regarding on an exchange delisting those coins which doesn't have trade volume. This is usually happening on most exchanges they do need to profit and having no activity or movement on such coin wont really give them money and they would really delist it to free the spots . On these kind of situations if the coin being store in there and tends to be delisted where there were no other exchange do trade it which you don't have any choice but to sell it off cheap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

Delist is shit i think. If u listed a coin , you don't delist it when the coin is cancelled. My opinion is that.
Bittrex delisted mlt and i lost very much. This was very sad for me:( I hope i don't see it again for other coins.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Delist is shit i think. If u listed a coin , you don't delist it when the coin is cancelled. My opinion is that.
Bittrex delisted mlt and i lost very much. This was very sad for me:( I hope i don't see it again for other coins.
Yeah me too i bought at 188k sats and sold at 45k sats Sad
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Sometimes the information on removing the coins on Bitrex is false. If I'm not mistaken on the coin, I saw information about that Syndicate will be removed from Bitrex. I did not have it, but the fact is that the coin is still being traded there. I think yes , is done so people sell at a low price.

yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Sometimes the information on removing the coins on Bitrex is false. If I'm not mistaken on the coin, I saw information about that Syndicate will be removed from Bitrex. I did not have it, but the fact is that the coin is still being traded there. I think yes , is done so people sell at a low price.
No buddy you are not right at this point, Did you see the date when they are going to delist the coin ?
Or may be it happened with you and i didn't notice as i never buy syndicate
duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

Delisted Coins can be pumb, but sometimes it's not  Grin
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

Yes this is true that's what happen in $FUN at bittrex has pumped around 70% but this is a very risky trade. If you want to participate on it trade at your own risk.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

i also join this telegram bounty @SelfSell_EN
Sorry didn't get you!! Did you read my post dude? Huh

Crazy answer, he even did not read your post. This spammer still around. OMG

Its really impossible for someone wont able to get such notification regarding on an exchange delisting those coins which doesn't have trade volume. This is usually happening on most exchanges they do need to profit and having no activity or movement on such coin wont really give them money and they would really delist it to free the spots . On these kind of situations if the coin being store in there and tends to be delisted where there were no other exchange do trade it which you don't have any choice but to sell it off cheap.

How if there are other exchanger yet trade the same coin? Can we send it to other exchanger?
I just concern with what op said that he can not send his coin to other exchanger after notification.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Unfortunately, ordinary users can not affect the delisting of coins from various exchanges in any way. On official Twitter, exchanges are usually informed in advance about the delisting of coins.
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

Kind regards..

The questions is, why do you hold coins on the exchange and don't move them to any wallet? Never ever hold your long term coins on the exchanges...
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

Yes this is true that's what happen in $FUN at bittrex has pumped around 70% but this is a very risky trade. If you want to participate on it trade at your own risk.
yes i observed too about fun it was really fun instead Tongue
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

Kind regards..

The questions is, why do you hold coins on the exchange and don't move them to any wallet? Never ever hold your long term coins on the exchanges...
yes you are absolutely right but i couldn't find any good wallet where i can feel more secure if you will say nano ledger then it won't support all coins so can you please suggest some good wallets where i can keep my coins thanks a million for your valuable comment..
tagabukid

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

If the coin is delisted in exchange the will buy back the coin or u need to withdraw it?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: