Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to move money into crypto?  (Read 121 times)
Tylerizator (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fiat -> any coin. Please comment if you know of a more efficient way:

• Have a GDAX account (this is the same as your Coinbase login if you use that) and a Binance account.
  • Initiate a money wire from your bank with USD to the GDAX wallet for USD.
  • Exchange the USD for BTC/ETH/LTC on GDAX.
  • Send the newly bought crypto to the Binance wallet for the coin you just bought.
  • Find the Binance exchange between the Alt that you want and the coin you just bought and trade.

The longest step in this is the money wire to the GDAX account, which may take up to a day, but that’s much better than purchasing on Coinbase and waiting like a week for the funds to arrive to the wallet. Everything else here happens within minutes usually. I also see a lot of posts of people criticizing the use of Coinbase/GDAX—is there something else we should be using to exchange the USD? I believe this method involves the least amount of fees as possible, as well.

The reason I use Binance is because it requires no verification so you can trade almost immediately if you already have Bitcoin. Its much easier to use than Kraken (which doesn’t even work like 70% of the time) and Bittrex (which doesn’t offer as many coins). Please share your thoughts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

There are several exchanges that accept fiat. I'm working with Bitstamp, but there are others too.
In my country there are also 2 or 3 exchanges that work pretty good with fiat.
After you purchase btc or eth (I like eth better because it is faster to transfer and the cost of the transfer is lower), transfer the coins to binance / cryptopia etc and buy whatever you want to buy.
Unfortunately you have to do the same steps in reverse order when you want to convert back to fiat.
The biggest problem appears in this last part.
More and more banks have blacklisted the accounts belonging to exchanges, so if you receive money from these accounts you might end up with your bank account suspended.
Here we all have a problem.
Tylerizator (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

There are several exchanges that accept fiat. I'm working with Bitstamp, but there are others too.
After you purchase btc or eth (I like eth better because it is faster to transfer and the cost of the transfer is lower), transfer the coins to binance / cryptopia etc and buy whatever you want to buy.
Unfortunately you have to do the same steps in reverse order when you want to convert back to fiat.
More and more banks have blacklisted the accounts belonging to exchanges, so if you receive money from these accounts you might end up with your bank account suspended.
Thanks, al1n!
what country is it ?
al1n

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Thanks, al1n!
what country is it ?

Romania.
I'm quite happy with coinflux.com services for example.
Tylerizator (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Thanks, al1n!
what country is it ?

Romania.
I'm quite happy with coinflux.com services for example.
Now i use ePaymets + their services... But fee are huge sometimes
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

Does coinbase work in all europe?

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Tylerizator (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Does coinbase work in all europe?
Supported Countries here - https://www.coinbase.com/global
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Well it isn't fast, but I've been flipping domain names for Bitcoin. You pay for the name or the registration in dollars, and accept Bitcoin for the sale of the name. You need to do a fair bit of research to find the right names, but it can give you a tidy profit on the transactions.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Tylerizator (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Well it isn't fast, but I've been flipping domain names for Bitcoin. You pay for the name or the registration in dollars, and accept Bitcoin for the sale of the name. You need to do a fair bit of research to find the right names, but it can give you a tidy profit on the transactions.
Wow...
Sounds good! Never think about that...
Tks
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fiat -> any coin. Please comment if you know of a more efficient way:

You didn't include the source of your copy/paste:
https://us.teamblind.com/article/Best-way-to-move-money-into-crypto-p7dWXinS

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

unfortunately GDAX  don't work for me and i can't make an account because is not accept my country
al1n

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

unfortunately GDAX  don't work for me and i can't make an account because is not accept my country

try bitstamp; gdax doesn't work for me either, but bitstamp does
TrynaFindaWay

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

• Have a GDAX account (this is the same as your Coinbase login if you use that) and a Binance account.
  • Initiate a money wire from your bank with USD to the GDAX wallet for USD.
  • Exchange the USD for BTC/ETH/LTC on GDAX.
  • Send the newly bought crypto to the Binance wallet for the coin you just bought.
  • Find the Binance exchange between the Alt that you want and the coin you just bought and trade.

The longest step in this is the money wire to the GDAX account, which may take up to a day, but that’s much better than purchasing on Coinbase and waiting like a week for the funds to arrive to the wallet. Everything else here happens within minutes usually. I also see a lot of posts of people criticizing the use of Coinbase/GDAX—is there something else we should be using to exchange the USD? I believe this method involves the least amount of fees as possible, as well.

The reason I use Binance is because it requires no verification so you can trade almost immediately if you already have Bitcoin. Its much easier to use than Kraken (which doesn’t even work like 70% of the time) and Bittrex (which doesn’t offer as many coins). Please share your thoughts!

This is a good method, however if you want to buy even faster than use a Credit Card. The fees will be steeper but the cryptocurrency will be available instantly in your wallet (on coinbase).
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

try bitstamp; gdax doesn't work for me either, but bitstamp does

The fee of transaction in bitstamp low than coinbase or not ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: