Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:45:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kscoins - Highest Paying - Browser Mining Platform  (Read 1230 times)
kosovapg (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:13:42 PM by kosovapg

KSCOINS - Evolution Of CPU Cryptocurrency Mining
                                                             www.kscoins.tech

What is Kscoins ?

Kscoins is innovative platform where you can mine different cryptocurrencies via your browser and get paid for every hash your CPU solve via Faucethub.
Kscoins is the first website to offer CPU - Online mining , we are paying since August of 2017 and we will pay and stay here for a long time , we would love to continue our journey with you.

What Kscoins Offers ?

10 Different type of cryptocurrencies for mining

We offer 10 cryptcurrencies for mining for now , in the near future we will provide our users with more cryptocurrencies for mining, options are (Verge , Bytecoin , Electroneum , Digibyte , Ethereum Classic , Siacoin , Vertcoin , Burst , Vericoin, Potcoin).
Current supported cryptocurrencies for mining:
1.Bitcoin
2.Ethereum
3.Litecoin
4.Dogecoin
5.Bitcoin Cash
6.Bitcore
7.Blackcoin
8.DASH
9.Peercoin
10.Primecoin

We added one table where you can see current price of supported coins in coinmarketcap.

Secure , No fee and Automatic Payments

We are using automatic payment system , you will get paid whenever you want without any fee via FAUCETHUB

WIN - WIN System

Kscoins worked hard always to build win-win system where our users would get best pay rate , and sure we did that by paying the best rate.

Referal System

We offer to our users enhanced statistics for their referals and different ad codes to implement in their sites , forums & social networks.

You will get 10% referal commission from every withdrawal of your referals.

Mobile Friendly

Our design is compatible with all types of mobile devices.You can check your stats , manage your webmaster and referal tools.You can even start mining with your mobile.

Advanced Security

Your security is our privilege , so please feel safe we are here to protect your informations and your account

24/7 Support

Whenever you want help we are here for you , be sure to contact us via email for everything you need.

Transactions&Withdrawals Statistic

We offer details for every transaction like , id of transaction , address , amount , date , ip of the person who did the withdrawal and type of withdrawal.

Are you a webmaster ? well we thinked for you also.

Kscoins Webmaster Tools are a monetization solution for online platforms. Instead of traditional display ads, you add one line of javascript code and let your visitors mine cryptocurrency in the browser using their CPU power.

Why you should choose us ?

1.Boost your profits
2.No fees
3.Automatic payout no need to wait
4.Get paid via faucethub
5.Easy & Reliable code
6.Low minimum withdrawal amount

Imagine you have a new faucet or other site and you are getting 100 visitors daily , sure your income will be low and also the ad networks accept only sites with high traffic.Kscoins give you the opportunity to earn from your visitors and get paid even if your website do not have high traffic.

How can i use kscoins webmaster tools ?

Well that is easy just copy miner code and paste at all of your website pages be sure that the code is inside < body > < /body > tags.

How to use kscoins ?

Well kscoins use simple system where you can register only by giving your bitcoin address (which should be linked with faucethub) and password.
After you login go to account - settings and add cryptocurrencies addresses now you are ready to start mining.

Are you the owner of any cryptocurrency and you want to add your crypto to our mining options ?

Contact us , send us your white paper and roadmap if your crypto is a good opportunity for our users and us we will add to our mining system.

Please suggest us your ideas and maybe we can implement them in Kscoins , we love to cooperate with our community.

Become today a member of Kscoins Community

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5032

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Most of the coins in your list have a diff that is so high you can only use an ASIC to mine them, the rest are only GPU minable... Could you explain why you think it would be a good idear to browser-cpu-mine a coin like bitcoin? To tell you the truth, doing something like this does not give me a lot of confidence in your enterprise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Well mocacinno thanks for your reply.
We use your CPU minining power to mine the best and most profitabile coin (CryptoNote algorithm) and reward you in other coins.
kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

New Update : Fixed some bugs thanks to Rakijah 2/2/2018
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

Paying straight out to FaucetHub is a huge advantage. What is your minimum withdrawal?

There have been so many browser mining sites popping up left and right lately. What makes you guys different? What is your payout in btc per million hashes? Do you guys offer gui mining (example) or only hidden mining? What features do you plan on adding in the future? As always though, best of luck with your project!

kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Coins4days thanks for your reply and kind words ,

Our minimum withdrawal amount is 100,000 hashes/solved , well we have to many things that make us different and special.

We offer Webmaster Tools (monetization solution for online platforms) this feature help webmasters to monetize any of their users (by using their CPU power) and get paid via faucethub with minimum withdrawal amount 250,000 hashes/solved.

Our referal program is very advanced and simple , you can easly see who was your last referal and how many referals you have.We offer 2 referal link banners (728x90 - 160x600) you can use them in your website , forum or any social media account.

Our Gui is simple for users and informative in same time , you can see how many hashes you solved , what is your current balance (based on hashes) and current mining pool hashes/second.Also you can modify threads and % of cpu power.

You will get enhanced statistics for all of your transactions (ID of transaction , Address , Date  , IP and Type of transaction).

Our design is compatible with all type of mobile devices , so you can mine from any device.

Our payout for 1million hashes is based in current difficulty of coin.We have a lot of ideas for future , our only purpose is to get a big and happy community.

Thanks again for your kind words , people like you motivate us to keep up.

IceeYuranus

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

Just saw your post in FH chat.

Do you offer GPU mining?  If so, please post a link where one may see what your payouts using GPU's are like.

Can you post a link to where one may see approximate payout stats along with approximate hours or days to reach your withdrawal threshhold using various CPU's?  Does not need to be comprehensive, just a few ranging from like asthmatic Celerons to i9's/Ryzens...

I know how long it takes me to mine 100 Satoshis on my elderly 2-core CPU using FH's mining function which utilizes Coinhive's software.  {WAAAAY too long to be worthwhile...}

I also know roughly what my 750Ti card can do using Minergate software.

If your software does not offer a significant speed advantage over using theirs, why would I use it? 

These are not meant to be negative, merely requests for specific answers to help me make an informed decision before investing time and electricity in something which already has proven alternatives.

Thanks!
kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

Hello IceeYuranus,

No , for now we do not offer GPU mining (but we are developing it),to reach our lowest withdrawal amount which is 100,000 hashes/solved maybe you would need 30 - 40 minutes of mining (if you have CPU with very low performances) , rewards change always because of difficulty.

Im  not saying anything because i respect a lot Faucethub but our reward is bigger than fh for 1M hashes/solved.

Thanks for your reply.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Well mocacinno thanks for your reply.
We use your CPU minining power to mine the best and most profitabile coin (CryptoNote algorithm) and reward you in other coins.

And what is the most profitable (cryptonote algorithm) right now? You should mention it in the first place instead of saying "you can mine different cryptocurrencies".
Don't you think the electricity costs for a CPU is higher than what it can generate? if 1000 or 10000 people sign in and let their CPU involved, you will get higher profit but not for the participants who just have 1 CPU.
kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

Thanks for your reply CyberKuro ,

We always change the cryptocurrency , but for now we are using cpu power of users to mine ETN (most profitabile cryptonote algorithm).We do our best to be in win - win situation with our users but sure if one of our users have CPU with very low performances he will pay more electricity than earning crypto's.
kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Update!
Hello dear community of Kscoins , we are happy to announce our new system updates :

1. Added Potcoin for mining
2. Updates in design
3. Added Auto-Faucet
4. Fixed bugs in webmasters documentation codes

Thanks for joining our community Happy Earnings Miners !
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

Howdy! This is a great alternative to GPU mining, for those that don't have the technical knowledge or know-how to mine coins. But this post belongs in the Micro Earnings section; you may have more luck getting better responses and the right audience for you to get more users. To move your topic, scroll to the bottom left of the page, and click on "move topic".

Cheers, and good luck with your endeavor!

kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

Hey BTCforJoe,

Thanks for your suggestion now i will move my topic to Micro earnings section , also thanks for your kind words about our service.

Thanks for your reply bliznakovae,

Well your earnings depend from you.If you want to earn from your devices then you need devices with strong CPU , if you have a lot of friends then you can use referal program and probably earn good amount of satoshis while you are doing nothing.
Other option for earning is webmaster documentation , if you have a website you can use our service to monetize your website and earn from every single of your users.

kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

New Update

We added offerwalls so now you can do different tasks and earn up to 0.001 BTC daily.

Please report us if you notice any bug.

Thanks.

Register www.kscoins.tech be part of our community.
patrinz37

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 09:01:13 AM by patrinz37

website is verr slow to load  Angry

My god.. payout is... OMG

You got paid 105016889 Dogecoin via Faucethub.. this is my mining.
KScoins.tech - Highest Paying Browser Mining Site Of 2017-2018   1.05016889   DOGE   Just now
1 facking dogecoin ? i leave this bullshit website
kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

Hello patrinz37,

Yes website is a little bit slower because of high number of users , soon we will upgrade our servers.
Payout depends on many factors price of coin , mining difficulty etc , also if your earnings are low maybe your CPU performances are bad , do not blame our services for "problems" that could be in your side.

Have a nice day and thanks for reply.

Kscoins Support Team.
patrinz37

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

Angry

Hey,

I have a game PC, with a good chip. Intel -i5.
Why not GPU mining on youre website?

There are other websites that you earn with ... Simpleco.in for example.
kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Hey patrinz37,

GPU mining in the Browser is not feasible at this point. Browsers still don't have an API to directly access the GPUs compute functions.

I do not like to compare my service with others but this service Simpleco as i can see for 3M hashes/solved pay exactly 2.4 Doges , while our service pay 3.2-3.5 doges for 3M hashes/solved , i think there is big difference.

Anyway have a nice day.

Kscoins Support Team

kosovapg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

Hello guys,

We are happy to hit today 1,000 Register Users and over 85,000 Payments from Mining,Webmaster,Autofaucet and Offerwalls to our users.
Soon there will be new things.

We are growing register and be part of our community.

www.kscoins.tech
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Hey patrinz37,

GPU mining in the Browser is not feasible at this point. Browsers still don't have an API to directly access the GPUs compute functions.

I do not like to compare my service with others but this service Simpleco as i can see for 3M hashes/solved pay exactly 2.4 Doges , while our service pay 3.2-3.5 doges for 3M hashes/solved , i think there is big difference.

Anyway have a nice day.

Kscoins Support Team

so you pay 1 doge per 1M hashes ?

but 1 doge is 60-70 satoshi lol

webminepool.com is paying 215 sat per 1M hashes

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: